Final

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

 

My eyes fluttered open and I was about to greet my morning with a precious smile on my face when a strong scent of alcohol began invading my nostrils.

 

Turning back at the still sleeping girl beside me, a scowl quickly appeared on my face as the disgusting scent grew even stronger.

 

Ugh! This girl didn't even bother washing up last night before sleeping beside me!

 

This is why I was so hesitant to allow her to drink with Yoona. I know she'll end up wasted like this. And it's seriously so.....

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

...unflattering.

 

I then lightly slap her on the cheek, trying to wake her up but she just groaned and turned her back at me in response.

 

I shook my head.

 

Tch, this girl!

 

Groggily getting off from the bed, I combed my hair with my hand and was about to walk towards the bathroom when I suddenly heard familiar voice calling out for my name downstairs.

 

My eyes shot wide open.

 

Dad!

 

My eyes then darted back at the seemingly overused girl on the bed.

 

Damn it!

 

My father can't see her like this!

 

Hurriedly jumping back on the bed, I wildly shook my girlfriend's body in hope of waking her up but all I just received was a faint mumble.

 

"Yah! Tae-tae! Wake up! Dad is going here! He's surely going to get mad when he sees you like this! Yah, Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"Mmmmmhhh..."

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Ugh! What the hell?!

 

Why can't she wake up?

 

Is she already dead?

 

"Tiffany.."

 

I frantically looked over the door and my eyes almost bulged out from its socket, seeing the doorknob slowly twisting.

 

I then quickly hovered above Taeyeon's body and tightly pressed my lips against hers just in time before the door burst open.

 

"Oh my god! You two-- Aaahh! Can you please not do that early in the morning?! Ugh! I'm going out!"

 

Then I heard the door shut close.

 

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes just to see Taeyeon's now widely opened eyes.

 

I was about to move away from her when a hand suddenly crept on my neck, pulling me for maybe another kiss but failed when I alertly hit her lips with my hand.

 

"Aww!"

 

I glared at her."Are you seriously planning to kiss me with that stinking smell of yours?!"

 

She then slowly sat up, back leaning on the bedrest."But you kissed me first. I was just planning to continue what you've started."

 

I just rolled my eyes at her before getting off from the bed again."Quickly fix yourself. We're going to meet Dad downstairs."

 

"Uhm." she answered, nodding."By the way, I'm sorry, Fany-ah. I couldn't keep up with Yoona's incredible drinking skills."

 

"Yeah, as if I didn't expect that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't know you're the dominant one, Tiffany."

 

I almost spit out the coffee on my mouth after hearing my father's comment."Dad!"

 

Hearing Taeyeon's soft giggles beside me, I furiously stomped on her foot under the table.

 

She groaned, clutching on her injured foot.

 

Tch! I swear, Taeyeon's becoming a jerk these past few days.

 

She knows how to insult me back now.

 

Like that one time when she called me a pig and teased me even further by making that pig sound.

 

Really! It's so infuriating!

 

She didn't even consider how I was trying so hard to stay fit just because of her.

 

"What's wrong, Taeyeon?"

 

She nervously chuckled."Nothing, Sir."

 

He briefly smiled."So....." he started, intently looking at us."Are you guys now planning for your wedding?"

 

"Not yet." I quickly answered, gently sipping on my coffee."We're still waiting for Jessica, Dad. We're planning to do a double wedding."

 

"Jessica?" he asked, surprised written all over his face."Really? I've always thought that girl will never marry anyone. Anyway, who's the lucky guy?"

 

"Rather an unfortunate girl" I whispered, rolling my eyes.

 

"GIRL?!"

 

"Yes, girl. Well..." I paused, ready to let out my evil laugh."She fell in love with a girl as well."

 

I laughed and laughed and laughed until Taeyeon embarrassingly nudged me.

 

"Wow! That's interesting! Who is the girl?"

 

"Im Yoona."

 

His eyes grew wide."Im Yoona?? You mean, that Im?!"

 

I proudly nodded.

 

Well, I'm proud I'm friends with her.

 

She's such a cool person.

 

"Is it a fixed marriage?" he asked, frowning.

 

"Bingo!"

 

"Then why are you saying Jessica fell in love with a girl when it is a fixed marriage in the first place?"

 

"Why? Can't it be that she fell in love with her fiancee?"

 

"Ohhh...." he just nodded, eyes focused on his food now.

 

Taeyeon then slightly leaned forward and whispered on my ear."Why did you say that we're doing a double wedding? We still don't even know if she's going to marry Yoona."

 

I paused, blankly staring ahead.

 

Jessica's words from our yesterday's chat started ringing on my head.

 

She said she doesn't want to see Yoona.

 

How are they really going to end up together then?

 

I then eagerly turned and looked at Taeyeon."We have to help them."

 

"Again? You know that everytime we help them, the results don't always turn out well, right?"

 

I pouted.

 

She's right.

 

Last time we helped them, Jessica ended up cursing at Yoona.

 

But well, I am really determined this time.

 

Jessica also needs to be happy just as I am.

 

"Still. We have to help them."

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

Mindlessly poking my food on the plate, I sighed.

 

If Yoona was here, I bet I would be finishing this really quickly.

 

That girl really loves to eat my food.

 

That's why I always make sure not to let go of the spoon everytime she sits beside me while I'm eating.

 

I chuckled.

 

Who would have thought that that girl is a rich kid when she's acting like a hobo?

 

A faint smile curved up on my face as I stuffed the spoon on my mouth.

 

I unconsciously tilted my head at my side only to see Hara weirdly staring at me. Realizing that I took notice of her weird look at me, she frantically bowed her head and made a quick exit.

 

I sighed.

 

I can't blame Hara though.

 

I guess I did really look weird earlier.

 

I then leaned my back on the chair and closed my eyes.

 

My eyes that was currently aching from too much crying.

 

Yes, I was crying the whole night because I'm an idiot.

 

I am completely retarded.

 

Hell! I don't even know the difference between a hug and a slap.

 

I was just supposed to hug her! Damn it!

 

Losing my appetite, I weakly stood up from my seat and dragged my feet towards the living room.

 

I plopped myself on the couch and just lazily looked at the remote which was lying on the carpet a few meters away from me, hoping that it would somehow grew legs and walked towards me.

 

But when I'd already got tired of just staring, I lifted my off from the couch and picked up the remote, quickly turning the television on.

 

And guess who was the first person that flashed on the screen.

 

I snorted."Nice seeing you again, Yuri-sshi."

 

I looked around the living room and was disappointed when I didn't find the person I was trying to look for.

 

Of course, I won't see her here.

 

Just what the hell am I thinking?

 

I sighed.

 

Well, I'm just curious of what will her reaction be while watching this.

 

Will she be happy to see Yuri again?

 

Or sad because she regretted letting her go?

 

Or maybe just neutral?

 

I hope it's the latter.

 

I then brought my gaze back at the screen only to see Yuri crying.

 

My eyes softened.

 

And for some reason, I started tearing as well while intently staring at her on the screen.

 

I messily wiped my tears.

 

What the hell?!

 

Why is Yuri so good at acting?

 

I don't even know the reason why she's crying but I'm tearing up as well.

 

Or maybe these tears aren't because of her acting?

 

Maybe it's still because of....

 

Ugh! I hate this!

 

Jessica, you slapped her!

 

You ing slapped her!

 

You slapped her with that cool face of yours and now you're pathetically crying like a kid?!!

 

"Aahhh...." I wailed, back slowly falling on the carpeted floor.

 

And when I'm finally lying on the floor like a pitiable creature, I curled up my body and tightly hugged my knees."Jessica, you're helpless. You're ing helpless." I mumbled to myself.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

The loud constant ringing of my phone woke me up from my deep slumber. Stretching an arm towards the table, I blindly reached for my phone and peevishly peeked on the screen, grunting in annoyance after seeing that it was just Tiffany.

 

Ugh! What does she need?

 

Why does she have to call me this early?

 

I wouldn't even have bothered picking up my phone if only there wasn't this tiny bit of hope inside me that it could be Yoona.

 

Alternating my gaze between the 'accept' and 'reject' button, I pondered if I should answer the call or just dismiss it and continue on sleeping.

 

I sighed.

 

Well, she wouldn't call me this early if it isn't something important, right?

 

With that, I swiftly slide my thumb towards the green button and placed the phone on my ear.

 

"Hello..." I weakly said as I closed my eyes, trying to drift off from sleep again.

 

"Jessi!"

 

A crease formed on my forehead after hearing the obvious urgent in her tone but still didn't bother opening my eyes.

 

"What?"

 

"Did you just wake up?"

 

"Obviously. Thanks to you." I sarcastically answered, stifling a yawn.

 

"WHAT?! Do you even know what day is today?"

 

"What?"

 

"It's Friday!"

 

"Oh okay."

 

"Yah! Jessi!"

 

"What?" I irately asked."Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. Then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and whatsoever. Look, I know I'm an idiot but I'm sure I still know basic things like this."

 

"No, Jessi. You don't understand. Yoona... She will be leaving for Paris today!"

 

And that's it!

 

After hearing Tiffany's words, my eyes automatically shot open as I sat up on the bed and frantically scanned my eyes on the calendar that was hanging on the wall across my bed.

 

Friday!

 

TODAY IS REALLY FREAKING FRIDAY!

 

And.... And....

 

'Oh yeah. I heard you'll be going to Paris on friday.'

 

"Tiffany! She'll just be going there for some business, right?" I asked, not really caring that it sounded too desperate.

 

"No. She told us that she'll be staying there....for good."

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

 

"She said she wants to move on. To.... Uhh...forget about you."

 

My grip on the phone tightened.

 

To forget about me?

 

"I-Is that so?" I softly asked, a little bit calmer now.

 

"Yeah. You know I'm not just playing around, Jessica. All that I'm saying right now is true. I know that you might be really happy about this since you told me you don't want to see her again. But.... I'm just telling you this so that you know. I don't want you to regret because.... you know, you may not be able to see her again anymore. Well, Uh...that is if you care...."

 

"I....." I paused, processing all of her words."I....don't care." I finally answered, guiltily looking down on the sheets."I think it will be much better that way."

 

"Jessica..." she mumbled, sounding surprised.

 

"Bye, Tiff. I'll be going back to sleep now. Thanks for informing me anyway."

 

"Jessi--" she tried to say but I quickly ended up the call.

 

A sigh escaped from my lips as I tiredly drop my body on the bed again, eyes never leaving the calendar.

 

Friday...

 

She'll be leaving for Paris today.....for good.

 

And...

 

And...I may not be able to see her again anymore.

 

I anxiously bit on my lip.

 

I don't know why but that thought alone is already enough to make my heart stop from beating.

 

Like literally stop.

 

Tightly clutching on my phone, I quickly sat up again and eagerly dialed Tiffany's number.

 

With just two rings, the call has been connected and Tiffany's surprised yet seemingly excited voice greeted me.

 

"Jessi!"

 

"T-Tiff....H-Her flight....w-what time?"

 

God! This is the biggest idiot speaking.

 

I just hope Tiffany understands me.

 

"At nine! 9am!"

 

I then quickly glanced at the clock on the bedside table, eyes popping out seeing that it is almost quarter to eight.

 

"My God, Tiff! It is already 7:45 in the morning. Why did you call me just now?!"

 

"I'm sorry, okay! But if you're going to end this call now and rush off to the bathroom, I'm sure you'll get there just in time."

 

Just following what she said, I hurriedly jumped off the bed, phone flying somewhere inside the room as I dashed towards the bathroom.

 

I didn't even bother showering. I just wet myself with a quick splash of water and brushed my teeth.

 

Yoona will still like me anyway.

 

I ran towards the closet and instantly wore the first dress that my hands had managed to get.

 

Slinging my bag on my shoulder, I slammed the door open, startling the maid who happened to pass by my room.

 

She stared at me in horror, maybe because of my still messy wet hair but I just ignored her and instead rushed towards the stairs.

 

"Ahhh!!" I loudly groaned when my toe accidentally hit on one of the staircase.

 

Slightly bending down, I clutched on my injured toe, hissing in pain as I mentally concluded that I've just broke a bone.

 

"Ms. Jung!"

 

"Jessica!"

 

I looked up at the source of the voice and wasn't that surprised to see my father worriedly staring at me.

 

Well, since the day that they revealed that 'big news' from me, he always makes sure to go home late at night and stay in the morning to breakfast till I wake up.

 

He was about to stand up from his seat when I waved a hand, telling him that I'm alright.

 

I then started limply fast walking towards the door, passing by the dining room where my father is in the process.

 

"Ah! Jessica! Where are you going?" he alertly asked, standing up from his chair.

 

"To some place." I nonchalantly answered, holding on the glass door."Dad, I need a driver."

 

"What? Why? Where are you going first?"

 

I gulped.

 

I can't tell him that I am going to chas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter