Chapter 15

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

I inwardly smirked seeing how Kwon Yuri's smiling face turned into a disappointed one when Yoona entered in the restaurant with of course me, trailing behind her.

 

I seriously had a hard time convincing Yoona or more like blackmailing her to let me come with her or else I'll go somewhere alone.

 

I then scanned my eyes inside the restaurant which made me realized why that actress didn't wear any disguise like the first time I've seen her. Well, it's clearly because even if she's an actress, people in here wouldn't give a damn.

 

"Yuri.." I heard Yoona mumbled when we've reached the table where the said girl was."Did I make you wait for too long?"

 

She smiled."No. Don't worry." she answered as she beckoned the vacant seat across her to us. She shot me a glance before looking back at Yoona."I see you're with someone."

 

Yoona looked at me as if she doesn't know me and I had a hard time controlling myself not to beat the hell out of her inside this sophisticated restaurant.

 

"Ahh yes. This girl beside me is actually the reason why I'm late."

 

And that's it! I pinched her waist which earned a loud shriek from her.

 

"Yah! What was that?!" she asked, caressing the affected part.

 

"For being so bigmouthed!"

 

She chuckled."Bigmouthed who? Well, not to mention that you've dressed for almost an hour as if you're going to a party."

 

"You!" I furiously exclaimed as I again pinched her but much harder this time.

 

Seriously! This girl really doesn't know when to shut up !

 

"For a boss and a bodyguard relationship, I can say that you two are really close." Yuri seriously muttered, cutting our little bickering.

 

I just stared at her to examine her facial expression. And from what I've seen, I can say that there's a hint of envy or rather jealousy in her face although she's smiling.

 

Hmm.. If she's jealous then that only means she likes Yoona.

 

My eyes widened.

 

Omo! If she likes Yoona and Yoona likes her back.... then...

 

But no! That's impossible! Yuri and Minho are dating!

 

"By the way, speaking of party, I want to invite you guys on Saturday. It is a congratulatory party for the success of Kim Jongin's movie."

 

Eyes sparkling in excitement, I asked."Kim Jongin? You mean Kai?"

 

She nodded.

 

Oh God! Kai! My forever favorite actor!

 

I think hanging out with Yuri will cause no harm.

 

"I'm going!" I happily answered which earned a nudge from my bodyguard."What?"

 

She just narrowed her eyes at me before looking back at Yuri."I'm sorry, Yuri but we can't come."

 

What?! We can't come?!

 

I glared at her. This party pooper!

 

"Why?" she softly asked.

 

"I'm sure that party is exclusively for actors."

 

Aww! This poor little girl.

 

I think she's worried about the dress that she'll wear.

 

"I can provide you, Yoona." I blurted out, making them look at me quizzically.

 

"Provide what?"

 

"The dress." I answered.

 

Yoona just kept staring at me in amusement while Yuri, for some reason, let out a small chuckle.

 

I frowned. What's so funny?

 

"Hey look Yoona! She'll provide you your dress." Yuri said, stifling a laugh.

 

I rolled my eyes. This actress is crazy!

 

"Fine! But I will not wear a dress. I'll only go there as her bodyguard."

 

"Well, that seems fine with me." Yuri agreed and I just nodded.

 

Minutes passed and the foods finally came, I devour my food while occasionally glancing at Yoona. Since she came as my bodyguard, I've been quietly observing her actions and based from my observations, I can say that she looks like from an abundant s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter