Chapter 21

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

"Seriously Ms. Jung, what happened to your date?" the first question that came from my mouth soon as we arrived at the park.

 

She take the seat beside me and tiredly leaned on the backrest."Why? What do you want to happen?" she asked back, creases forming on her forehead.

 

I sighed in annoyance.

 

Tch! This girl!

 

Now I wonder if I can ever have a serious talk with her.

 

"I'm not exactly asking about what happened to your date, I just want to know why did you go home so early?"

 

"Am I at home now?" she sarcastically asked, half glaring at me.

 

Ugh! Seriously!

 

Talk to yourself, Ms. Jung!

 

I just leaned back on the bench and focused my gaze at the sky. I tried diverting my thoughts about her date but.. what can I do? I'm curious like hell!

 

What could be the reason why she went home so early?

 

Was it because that young actor tried to touch her?

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

What if I'm right? What if that man really touched her?

 

I clenched my fist.

 

Argh! Why did I even let her go alone?!

 

I need to find that man and punch him full in the face! He doesn't have the right to touch my fiancee!

 

I was about to stand from my seat when I heard her let out a deep breath.

 

"He said he likes me." she slowly said, eyes fixated on the ground.

 

I gulped.

 

Her face was so calm. It's my first time seeing her like this.

 

I was speechless. I don't know what to say.

 

Well, what should I say when someone had just confessed to my fiancee?

 

"I...like him too."

 

Then, I heard a loud shattering sound.

 

I guess, it's my heart.

 

Poor heart. You will never be like back. Even if you stay forever by her side, even if you won and get to see her with you at the altar, your love will never be reciprocated. Poor loser heart.

 

"That's what I know." she continued."I like him. I like him to death. He's my ideal man."

 

Stop it.

 

Stop it, Jessica.

 

I'm a fool for asking you such things. Of course, I know you like him.

 

I should've never ask.

 

Now stop talking. I'm begging you.

 

She chuckled. A bitter one."But I didn't respond to his confession."

 

My eyebrows had automatically raised.

 

Why?

 

"I don't know what happened to me. I like him...that's what I thought...but it turns out that I can't even blurt such things as 'I like you too' to him."

 

"Ms. Jung." I trailed off.

 

"Yoona..." she softly called as she turned to face me."I don't like him, right?"

 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

 

I don't know what to say.

 

I really don't know.

 

"If I like him, it will not be too hard for me to accept his feelings, right?" she desperately asked.

 

I looked at her for a complete minute. A genuine smile then flashed on my face before nodding."Yes. You're right, Ms. Jung. You don't like him. You never like him."

 

She weakly smiled back."I'm smart, right?" she smilingly asked though tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

 

Don't cry.

 

Don't cry, Jessica.

 

After hearing what you have just said, there's one thing I'm sure of-you don't like him.

 

He's just your crush. A man that you thought will be perfect for you. That's all.

 

Without thinking of anything, I pulled her into a hug.

 

She was surprised, but then later relaxed on my arms. She snuggled closer to me and even wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

I smiled. This just felt so good.

 

"Tomorrow...tell him the truth and reject him. That's an order..." I softly whispered into her ears."from your bodyguard."

 

 

---

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

"Woah! What happened in here?" I exclaimed in disbelief soon as we entered the Jung's mansion and was unexpectedly greeted by silence.

 

I mean, Jessica enough is like a hundred of machine guns. So what's with the sudden silence? And where are their freaking maids?

 

"Are you sure this is their house?" Taeyeon, who was trailing behind me, asked.

 

Well, we went here because I'm planning to introduce my Tae-tae to her. Yes! I'll tell her that I'm in love with a girl and at the same time, our ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter