Chapter 32

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Can you serve our orders within a minute?" I asked, impatiently looking at the waiter.

 

He then turned his gaze back at me in a complete shock. "Eh? In just a minute?"

 

"Yeah. Can you do that? I'll give you an incredible tip if you can."

 

He scratched the back of his neck."I want to but....a minute is too impossible, ma'am. How about.... in fifteen minutes?" he offered, flashing a huge grin.

 

My face instantly contorted.

 

Fifteen minutes?

 

My stomach is going to wait for that long?!

 

"Yah! Just don't come back!" I yelled, quickly intimidating the waiter as he rushed away from us.

 

I then glared at the table infront of me before tiredly leaning my head on it."Aaaahhh! I'm starvingggg...."

 

Giggles were instantly heard and I don't even need to look up to see who were making fun of me as I'm already well aware that my freaking bestfriend, together with her girlfriend are the culprits.

 

Well, I'm not just sure if Yuri's joining them.

 

I then furtively moved my eyes up to check on my bodyguard beside me and just pouted, seeing her happily giggling with them.

 

"Are you that hungry, Jessi?" came an amused question from Tiffany.

 

"I've skipped the breakfast, you know."

 

I was really planning to eat the moment Yoona and I got back to the hotel since my stomach was already grumbling then but unfortunately, we got lost and had to spend our whole morning by finding the right way back to the civilization.

 

Yoona blamed me, saying that I took the wrong way and mentioned something about not following the spoon which is I find really weird.

 

"Here."

 

I shot my head up and stared at the pack of biscuit that Yoona was holding.

 

I quizzically looked at her but she just flashed me a smile and carefully tear the package before handing it to me.

 

"Satisfy yourself with that first. You still have to wait for fifteen minutes."

 

I gulped."Where did you get this?"

 

"Just eat it. It's not like I've just picked that from somewhere dirty, you know."

 

"I didn't say anything about that." I rolled my eyes at her before hungrily munching on the biscuit.

 

I was still on the process of satisfying my stomach when I noticed Tiffany smiling mischievously at me.

 

I frowned.

 

Looks like she's about to say something silly.

 

"What really happened to you two this morning?" she started, playfully smirking at us."Why are you acting all so sweet to each other now, huh?"

 

Ugh! I knew it!

 

This idiot is really....

 

Yoona just gave me a plain freaking biscuit not a honey!

 

What sweet is she talking about?!!

 

"Do you want to die, Tiffany Hwang?" I asked, half-glaring at her."You know how hungry I am that I could swallow you alive, right?"

 

She shrugged."I'm just asking."

 

I rolled my eyes at her and just focused my attention on my biscuit but not until I caught the gloomy look on Yuri's face.

 

Creases were present on my forehead as I continued to stare at her.

 

I wonder what's with her.

 

She's been really quiet since Yoona and I got back to the hotel. I actually thought she would be clinging to Yoona all day long but it went out otherwise. She seems to be avoiding Yoona.

 

Yoona also looks nervous or maybe guilty around her.

 

I don't know but...maybe it has something to do with their conversation this morning.

 

Maybe Yuri's acting like this because she got rejected by Yoona since the latter already likes some--

 

My eyes went wide.

 

Omo! Tiffany!

 

I forgot! Yoona likes Tiffany!

 

I clenched my fists.

 

Idiot! Idiot Yoona!

 

Tiffany is already with someone. She has to stop this crazy fantasy of hers before she ruins my bestfriend's perfect relationship with Taeyeon!

 

Oh no! Did I just say perfect?

 

Whatever.

 

"Yah! Yoona!"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

I slightly glared at her.

 

Why is she always smiling at me?

 

"Be honest with me. Do you like Tiffany?" I straightforwardly asked which made her burst into a fit of laughter together with Taeyeon and Tiffany while Yuri just shot her head up and incredulously stared at me.

 

I bravely raised an eyebrow."Yah! What's wrong?!"

 

Tiffany finally stopped from laughing and turned to look at me."Don't worry, Jessi. She's not."

 

I frowned."What?"

 

I then turned to Taeyeon and shot her a murderous look.

 

"I-It's not true. I-I...just made that up." she confessed, already cowering in fear.

 

"What??!!"

 

"I-I couldn't really hear their conversation. All that I said......" she paused, looking at me in horror."....is just an adlib."

 

What. The. Hell?!!

 

Furious, I shot up from my chair and was about to kill Taeyeon but Tiffany's words immediately stopped me.

 

"You just gave her a big bruise on the elbow, wasn't you?"

 

With that, I sat on my chair once again and instead tried hard to calm myself.

 

Aish! This peasant!

 

Right from the start, I knew I couldn't trust her.

 

"I'm sorry..." she softly apologized.

 

"Yah! It's okay!"

 

"It's okay but you're still glaring at my Baby." Tiffany said, narrowing her eyes at me.

 

I was about to point out that I'm just hungry when the same waiter from earlier suddenly appeared infront of us with a tray containing our orders.

 

He carefully placed all of the meals on our table and my eyes instantly lit up as I stared at the huge meat infront of me.

 

"Here you go, ma'am. I'm sorry for the wait. Do you still need anything?"

 

I gleefully smiled at him and was about to shake my head when my eyes caught a small notebook and pen tucked on his uniform.

 

"Uhmm.. Actually, yes. Can you hand me a piece of paper and pen?"

 

Frown appeared on his face for a second but still reached out to the mentioned things on his waist and gently handed it to me.

 

"Is there anything I could do for you, ma'am?" he then asked once again.

 

I was about to shake my head as an answer when Yoona beat me to it.

 

"Aahh.. This is alright. Thank you." she answered, smiling timidly.

 

He then flashed his charming smile to my bodyguard and even winked at her which surprised the hell out of me.

 

I looked at him incredulously.

 

"I'm sorry to ask this, ma'am but....are you an actress as well just like Yuri-sshi?" he asked, firmly gazing at Yoona.

 

"Aahh No No.. I'm not like that."

 

"Aahh! But you look like one." he mumbled, cutely scratching the back of his neck."You're really pretty, ma'am."

 

My mouth slightly opened at his unexpected remark to Yoona.

 

What the hell?!

 

Is he flirting with my bodyguard now?

 

I then stared at his nametag and quietly reads his name.

 

Kim Jongdae.......

 

Yoona shyly smiled."Aahh... Thank you."

 

What the--?!

 

Is she blushing?

 

Why is she acting like a girl now?

 

He nodded."I've got to go now." he said before turning his back at us.

 

"Wait!"

 

I'm not going to let him go like that.

 

He turned back at us and looked at me."Yes, ma'am?"

 

"Bring me a glass of water."

 

"Aahhh... Yeah!"

 

I just smirked as I looked at him, rushing back to the kitchen.

 

We then started eating until the waiter appeared infront of us again with a glass of water.

 

He gently put it down on our table and was about to leave but...no oh! I'm still not finish with him.

 

"Wait!"

 

He halted his steps and turned around to face us again. He looked at me, a little bit annoyed.

 

"Can you put some ice on this water?"

 

He then grudgingly neared our table and took the glass on my hand. He just walked away from us without saying anything.

 

"What the hell was that, Jessi?" Tiffany asked, incredulously staring at me.

 

I looked around and realized that all of them were weirdly staring at me.

 

I just shrugged it off and flashed an innocent smile.

 

"I just want cold water."

 

I stared ahead and smirked, seeing the waiter walking towards us.

 

Tiffany turned to where I'm looking and later then brought her head back to glare at me.

 

"Just let him go this time." she warned, fiercely gazing at me.

 

I sighed."Yeah. Whatever."

 

"Here you go." he said as he placed the glass on the table."Anything you still need?" he coldly asked and when Yoona looked up at him and shook her head, he seemed to got an extra energy as he flashed a cheeky smile and skipped his way away from us.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Ugh! Seriously!

 

I just again focused my attention on my food and it was not that long enough when my stomach got filled.

 

They were also finished with their food as they were just gracefully wiping their mouths now.

 

"Ms. Jung..."

 

"Huh?"

 

"What was that for?" she asked, pointing somewhere on the table.

 

I then followed her finger and my mouth instantly formed into an 'O' shape, seeing the paper and pen beside my plate.

 

I forgot about this.

 

I chose not to answer her and just picked up the pen and started writing on the paper.

 

"What are you writing?"

 

"You'll see later."

 

"I want to see it now."

 

I glared at her and covered the paper with my free hand when she tried peeking.

 

"Just wait, okay? I'll give it to you, don't worry." I told her, eyes still on the paper.

 

She sighed and just let me concentrate with what I'm doing.

 

A small smile formed on my lips as I wrote the last letter, finally finishing my work. I then looked up and smilingly handed the paper to Yoona.

 

"What was that, Jessi?" Tiffany inquired.

 

"None of your business." I coldly answered in which she just responds with a glare.

 

Yoona then creased her forehead before taking the paper and started loudly reading it.

 

"This contract is made to justify Im Yoona's lifetime employment to her one and only beautiful employer, Jessica Jung. If the peasant dares to violate this contract, she will be fined $100,000,000 or a lifetime imprisonment."

 

After reading the content, she brought the paper down and weirdly looked at me.

 

I just smiled at her confused facial expression and handed her the pen. "Sign here." I ordered, pointing at the right bottom part of the paper.

 

She blankly stared at me for a couple of seconds before her lips broke into a huge grin. Taeyeon and Tiffany followed after, bursting into a fit of laughter while Yuri just looked at me in amusement.

 

"Are you for real, Jessi?"

 

I didn't say anything and just shot my bestfriend a glare.

 

"Was that the simplest way of proposing a marriage?" she asked, eyes almost disappearing due to too much smiling. She then tilted her head to her side to face her girlfriend."Baby, you should've just proposed to me that way."

 

My eyes went round at her words.

 

I can see Taeyeon and Yoona making an extra effort of suppressing their giggles.

 

"What did you just say?!!"

 

"Well, by making that contract, aren't you discreetly tying Yoona up with you?"

 

What?!

 

Do I?

 

But....

 

"I-It's not like that." I nervously defended myself."Y-You should ask Yoona...." I paused, pointing at the girl beside me."...she told me she'll never leave me. I-I just want to make sure she'll do what she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter