Chapter 11

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

I squinted as rays of sunlight hits the window directing towards my tightly shut eyes. I slightly tilted my head and smiled, seeing Tiffany sleeping on my chest. I take my time by just looking at her, avoiding to wake her up.

 

Till now, I still can't believe that this princess beside me is now MINE. It's like a dream come true.

 

Love at first sight, it is.

 

When her father introduced her to me, when our hands touched for a handshake and when she first smiled at me, I know, I know that day I'm already attracted to her.

 

I tried convincing myself it's not, but the more I see her, the more I fell in love with her. Even those days when she had learned to hate me for being such a hindrance to all of her plans, I still found myself admiring her even more.

 

I ran my fingers through her delicate features and stop when it finally reached her soft yet still swollen lips.

 

I smiled.

 

Leaning in for a peck, I whispered those three words that I've been longing to say right through her face.

 

"I love you, Fany-ah."

 

I gently removed her arms that were around my waist and quietly stood up.

 

My general agenda for today is to serve her a breakfast in bed.

 

With that, I dashed downstairs and made my way to the kitchen.

 

"I wonder what she wants for breakfast." I mumbled while trying hard to think of a possible food that will satisfy her this morning.

 

"Hotdog will do."

 

I almost yelp in surprise when a voice suddenly spoke from behind. I turned around and awkwardly smiled seeing my Dad, no, our Dad, what I mean is Tiffany's Dad-Mr. Hwang.

 

He smiled."Breakfast for my daughter, right?"

 

"A-ahh.. Y-Yeah."

 

"That girl always like to see hotdogs in the morning. I don't know what's so special about those long red food." he chuckled.

 

"Thank you for informing me, Mr. Hwang. You just saved me from being scolded." I joked."By the way, Mr. Hwang, How's my mother?" I curiously inquired.

 

"Oh, Yeah! I forgot to tell you, the doctor had already injected an antidote into her muscles that helps the toxin that she had consumed pass through her body. So your mother is slowly recovering. You don't have to worry anymore, Taeyeon. But you know, you can visit your mother at the hospital anytime."

 

I smiled in relief.

 

My mother who had been so depressed by the sudden death of my father, tried killing herself by consuming arsenic. And guess what, Mr. Hwang paid for all the expenses on the hospital and not just that, he was also the one who took care of my father's burial and now, he let me live to his house, giving all of my needs.

 

Yeah! You got it right! I owed him bigtime and I'm more than willing to do anything for him in return.

 

I just let myself got carried away by my emotion and hug him."Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Hwang."

 

He gently pushed me, holding me by my shoulders."I'm the one who should be thankful, Taeyeon. Thank you, thank you for looking and taking care of my daughter. You know, I'm a very busy person that I can't even find time to look for my daughter and I'm really thankful that you're here for her even that girl only brings you nothing but trouble."

 

"That can compare for all the things you've done to me and my family."

 

"I'm not asking for any return, Taeyeon."

 

"I know that, Mr. Hwang but.." I looked down.

 

"Let's not just talk about that. Anyway, I have good news for you." he smilingly said and I just look at him with questioning eyes."How's Tiffany?" he suddenly asked.

 

I raised an eyebrow but just decided to answer."She's doing well. I think she's now trying to--"

 

"This is the last time that I'll ask that question to you." He cut me off, smiling widely."Because she'll going to get marry soon."

 

My jaw hangs agape.

 

What?

 

"I had arranged a marriage between her and my friend's son. If you know Siwon, the current CEO of the Choi's company. He'll be a very big help to our company and also to Tiffany and you, of course." He smiled."You don't have to look for her anymore, Taeyeon. Siwon's now here. I know he can take good care of my daughter."

 

I pursed my lips.

 

Did I hear it right? Marriage? Tiffany is going to marry that Siwon?

 

"B-But.."

 

"Don't worry, you can still live in this house."

 

No! That's not it!

 

Tiffany!

 

Tiffany is mine!

 

She can't marry anyone but me!

 

"Does.. Does Tiffany already know about this?"

 

"Not yet. But I'm going to tell her...maybe tomorrow. I still have my work today."

 

No! Mr. Hwang! Please!

 

"B-But... Don't you think it's a little unfair to Tiffany? I-I mean, she doesn't even love the guy."

 

"I'm pretty sure she will learn to love him in the future. Anyway, Siwon is a type of guy that every girl will fall for and I guess, Tiffany is not an exception."

 

"W-What if--"

 

He sighed."Taeyeon, if there's someone I want to be with my daughter, that's Siwon."

 

I froze on my spot.

 

So I guess, this is the debt that I have to pay.

 

 

-----

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

Creases instantly formed on my forehead as soon as I jumped off the car and found myself in a very busy park.

 

Seriously?! This peasant made me go out on my supposed to be 'lazing day', just to bring me into a really crowded park in this sunny afternoon?

 

Did she do this on purpose?

 

Irritated, I directed a raised eyebrow at the girl who had just got off from the car

 

"Can you explain why we are here?"

 

She shrugged."Just to kill time."

 

My eyes then instantly went wide in anger after hearing her answer."Just to kill time?! Are you kidding me?! Why don't you just let me kill you then?"

 

She chuckled."Relax, Ms. Jung."

 

"Relax your face!" I glared at her."Ugh! Why did you even bring me with you?"

 

She then look at me and smiled."To make sure you're not going anywhere while I'm afar."

 

Aahh! Seriously!

 

This girl is crazy.

 

"You know, you shouldn't have dragged me with you. I'm not in the mood to go anywhere today."

 

"Then why did you come with me?" she asked which caught me off guard.

 

Yeah! Why did I come with her anyway? I have choices. I can turn her down but I still chose to go with her.

 

"I-It's because.. I thought we're going on somewhere important." Yeah! That is!

 

"Aahh! Whatever. We're already here and you can't do anything about that. So just shut up your mouth, will you?"

 

"Yah! How dare you! In case you already forgot, YOU'RE JUST MY BODYGUARD!"

 

She lazily yawned."Here we go again."

 

Huffing in annoyance, I just walked in big steps, attempting to get rid of her but before I could fully do so, I felt a hand held mine.

 

"Who do you think you are to--" I tried scolding her but was cut when she smilingly lifted our intertwined hands, leveling to our faces.

 

"Look around us. Almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter