Chapter 27

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

With my mouth wide open, I watched how Jessica let out a soft chuckle while watching the bickering couple behind her.

 

Jessica had already decided to remove her robe, revealing her extraordinary iness which is I think the reason why Tiffany is covering her girlfriend's eyes.

 

"Wow." the only word that managed to escape from my mouth as my eyes continue to linger on the girl's unearthly body.

 

Really wow!

 

Oh Yeah! I've already seen her wearing this kind of outfit before but....really!

 

She's not this y before.

 

What did she do?

 

I almost jumped in surprise when she tilted her head at my direction.

 

Our eyes met.

 

And I can tell that she's just equally surprised to see me gawking at her.

 

Well, I was really planning to look away now but my body seemed not to hear what my brain says as I just keep on staring back at her.

 

Then she smirked.

 

And I can suddenly felt my heart skipped a beat.

 

With my eyes fully opened, I gasped.

 

That look.

 

Is she.... Is she flirting with me?

 

But all of my hopes died down when she averted her gaze from me and instead looked at the beach.....or more like Yuri.

 

I sighed.

 

Maybe she just feels like smirking.

 

Oh Yeah!

 

Why would she flirt with me?

 

She's straight. Just like what she always says.

 

She'll never even consi--

 

"Yoona!"

 

My heart almost jumped out of my chest after hearing her voice shouting for my name.

 

I quickly looked at her direction and nervously bit my lip when she lifted her hand, signalling at me to come near her.

 

Letting out a deep breath, I slowly walked towards their way and eventually stop my feet when I'm already inches away from them.

 

"What?" I managed to ask, though I'm already trembling inside.

 

Jessica smirked. Tiffany smirked. Taeyeon frowned. And I also frowned.

 

What the hell is these two planning?

 

Sometimes, they can be really scary.

 

"Follow me." I heard Jessica said as she started to walk towards some place that I really don't know.

 

"Go Jessi!" I still managed to hear Tiffany cheered in which Jessica responds with a glare.

 

I just trailed behind her as she finally made a stop in front of the foldable bed where her mini bag is placed.

 

She scanned through her bag and a small smile formed on her face as she took out a lotion.

 

While she's smiling all by herself, I, on the other hand, have my eyes wide open.

 

No!

 

Don't tell me she's planning to--

 

"Put a lotion on my back."

 

I gasped.

 

Why....

 

Just why...

 

Why is she torturing me?

 

I just gulped a huge amount of liquid as I watched her laid on her stomach on the foldable bed.

 

Why is this girl....

 

Ugh!

 

Me, putting a lotion on her back may not meant something to her since she 'believes' that we're both girls..... but in my part.......No! It's extremely no!

 

Really no!

 

"Hey!" she called out, looking back at me.

 

"Ahhh...Y-Yeah..."

 

With that, I nervously sat beside her and grabbed the lotion, placing a small amount on my palm.

 

I gulped.

 

Is this for real?

 

Can I....really touch her?

 

Oh God! I think I'll faint.

 

So with my slightly trembling hands, I gently slide my hands on her back, spreading the lotion everywhere.

 

I bit my lip.

 

God! Her skin..... Her skin..

 

It's so soft.

 

And smooth.

 

Ugh! I hate this feeling.

 

I need to finish this quick.

 

With that, I again placed a small amount of lotion on my palm and spread it on her back.

 

I just smiled as I watched my hand slowly relaxing on her skin.

 

I was so engrossed on doing my job when I suddenly noticed her hands that were balled into a fist.

 

I frowned.

 

Uh? Why is she clenching her fist?

 

I then slowly took a peek of her face and was surprised to see her biting her lip while her eyes were shut close.

 

Uh?

 

What kind of expression was that?

 

She looks like a .

 

Realizing all of it, I then quickly covered my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from bursting into a fit of laughter. And so I ended up laughing with no sound.

 

Really?!

 

So she's enjoying it?

 

Hahahaha this ert!

 

Just when I was about to continue putting the lotion, she suddenly sat up and quickly grabbed the bottle in my hand.

 

I frowned.

 

What's the problem?

 

Did she see me making fun of her?

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Aahh...S-Stop."

 

I raised an eyebrow."Why?"

 

"Y-You're already finished." she nervously answered, hands tightly gripping the poor bottle.

 

I smirked.

 

I'm enjoying this.

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"You are."

 

"I'm not."

 

She glared at me."Do you want me to shower your face with this lotion?"

 

I chuckled."Okay Fine! I'm already finished. I just want to ask something, Ms. Jung."

 

Putting the lotion back to her bag, she turned to me and frowned."What is it?"

 

"Do you....." I started, slowly leaning towards her."....like it?"

 

With her eyes as big as owl's, she asked."L-Like what?"

 

"My lotion treatment." I answered, smirking.

 

"W-What are you--?! Of course not!!"

 

"Really??"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Then why were you biting your lips looking like some kind of a maniac earlier?"

 

Surprised with my quick rebuff, she looked at me, eyes flaring with anger."What did you say?"

 

Uh-Oh. I'm in trouble.

 

"I didn't say anything." I just denied since I'm pretty much aware that if I still continue teasing her, I would just surely end up lying in a hospital bed.

 

She looked at me, unconvinced but just later shrugged her shoulders. She then tilted her head on somewhere and a smile suddenly flashed on her face as she continued staring on that direction.

 

Curious, I followed her gaze and also smiled, seeing Tiffany and Yuri having a mini swimming competition while Taeyeon serves as their referee.

 

"Let's join them." Jessica suddenly exclaimed as she didn't wait for my response and just held my hand.

 

I gulped.

 

Yeah. Held my hand.

 

She held my hand.

 

And now, we're currently walking towards the others with our fingers locked with each other, almost looking like a happy couple.

 

Of course, happy!

 

Because I'm seriously grinning right now.

 

And this girl beside me is also smili--....smirking? Wait! She's smirking!

 

What is the meaning of this?

 

What is she planning?!

 

Is she trying to make Yuri jealous?

 

I then turned towards the girls on the beach and just sighed, seeing Yuri glaring at us.

 

Aish! This girl! I knew it!

 

She's just trying to annoy Yuri.

 

I gritted my teeth but then later found myself smirking when I suddenly thought of something.

 

This is what you want, right?

 

Fine Jessica.

 

You can't play this game alone. So I'll help you.

 

 

 ---

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

I just smirked, seeing how intense Yuri's stare at me. She even has both of her hands balled into a fist as if she's ready for an upcoming bloody battle.

 

"Jessi!" I heard Tiffany exclaimed soon as we reached them.

 

I then quickly let go of my bodyguard's hand but slightly frowned when I felt something...weird.

 

It's like...I'm already missing something.

 

I just shrugged it off and instead turned to smile at my awaiting bestfriend.

 

She dragged me towards the water and soon enough, I'm already soaked, just like them.

 

I unconsciously glanced at my bodyguard's direction and was not that amused to see her smiling while she's being dragged by that actress.

 

They did a few splashes to each other which I really find ridiculous and...childish.

 

Gosh! What the hell are they doing?

 

Tch! They don't look good together.

 

And look at them...Yuri's the only one that has that wide creepy smile.

 

Yoona just look like she doesn't care.

 

Really!

 

I'm telling the truth!

 

Yoona's not that ha--

 

"Gosh! Don't make it too obvious, Jessi."

 

I then turned my attention at the girl behind me."What's obvious?"

 

"That you're jealous."

 

"Why would I be jealous?"

 

She rolled her eyes."Yeah. Great Jessi. At least, don't stare at them as if you're going to kill them. It's scary, you know. It makes you look like you're the antagonist in here."

 

I glared at her."How many times do I have--"

 

"You guys already have your moment awhile ago. I don't think it's that bad if you let them be together for at least five minutes."

 

"You! Even if they stick with each other 24/7, I don't care." I said through gritted teeth.

 

"But speaking of your moment, can you give me a little detail about that?" she excitedly asked, ignoring what I just said."You really look good together, I swear!"

 

My eyes then instantly sparkled."We do, right?" I happily asked which made my eyes grew wide after seeing how Tiffany's simple smile turned into a grin. And right then I knew I made a big, a very big mistake.

 

"Come again?" she asked, showing all of her teeth.

 

"I-I...didn't say anything."

 

She grinned."Okay. I'll just pretend like I didn't hear that."

 

"You!" I furiously exclaimed as I splashed water on her face.

 

She just laughed it off before leaving my side to attend her girlfriend.

 

And just when I thought I could finally do some peaceful , Tiffany's loud voice suddenly boomed into my ear.

 

"Yuri-yah! Let's continue our competition now. Jessi will join!"

 

I frowned at the sudden mention of my name but just shrugged it off since I really do want to join them.

 

Yuri then looked at me before slowly nodding her head.

 

"Yoona..do you want to join too?" Tiffany smilingly asked.

 

"Aahh.. No. I'll just watch."

 

Tch! This killjoy!

 

"Okay then." Tiffany beamed."But you can't just watch."

 

I frowned. I mean...everyone frowned. Well, except Tiffany, of course.

 

What is this girl planning?

 

"Huh?" came a clueless response from my bodyguard.

 

"Since my Tae-tae is the referee, you will be our prize."

 

What? Prize?

 

Yoona's frown grew even deeper."Excuse me?"

 

"Whoever swims the fastest will have this once in a lifetime opportunity to kiss Yoona in the lips. A 10 seconds kiss." Tiffany declared which earned nothing but silence.

 

What the hell is this girl thinking?!

 

And...what prize?!

 

Do you call that a prize? That's more like a punishment for me. A very hard punishment.

 

"Okay." Yoona suddenly agreed, breaking the ice."I'm completely fine with it."

 

My eyes widened.

 

Really?

 

And...what is that? Why is she smirking?

 

Is she planning something?

 

"Yey!" Tiffany happily cheered, even jumping like a kid."Hey Tae-tae...don't worry. My heart.... will always be yours." she dramatically said which made all of us laugh.

 

"Okay. Let's line up now."

 

I then raised my hand and directly looked at Tiffany."I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this whole prize thing."

 

"Why Jessi?" she asked, smirking.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Oh how I want to kill her right here and now.

 

It's pretty obvious that she's doing this on purpose.

 

"It's just....plainly ridiculous." I answered, nevertheless.

 

"Hmmm..Is that so?" she mumbled, placing a hand on her chin."Then let's vote! For those who agree with my suggestion, kindly raise your hand."

 

I just gulped a huge amount of liquid as I watched how Tiffany happily raised her hand.

 

And Yoona.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter