Chapter 10

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

Pulling the soft body closed to mine, I smiled. I've never felt this happy before. It feels like my heart is going to explode in any minute. I guess being with the one you 'love' will always feels like having a heart attack.

 

I slowly moved my head, finding its way on her neck and blatantly inhaled its fragrant."Tae-tae.." I softly mumbled, hoping my attempt on tickling her worked but sighs in disappointment when it seems like it didn't even bring a slightest effect on her.

 

"You're no fun, Tae--" the remaining words that I was about to say left unsaid when I lifted my head and realize that I'm only cuddling with a pillow.

 

A crease starts to form on my forehead as I sat on my bed and scan the whole room but didn't see even her silhouette.

 

I groaned as I plopped myself back on my bed.

 

To be honest, I'm really frustrated. Even though the possibility of her just making breakfast for me that's why she's not beside me is high, still, I can't help but to be disappointed.

 

Who wouldn't when all of your life you've been dreaming of waking up on your lover's arms after giving your everything to him....and for my case, it's..err-- her.

 

After a minute of sulking, I groggily stood up and made my way downstairs where I can clearly see Taeyeon preparing foods on the dining table.

 

With all smiles, I ran towards her and hugged her from behind.

 

"Tae-tae.." I breathed onto her neck, nuzzling my nose on it which made her gasped."You shouldn't have left me."

 

"Tiffa--"

 

"Fany." I corrected her."Just like what you called me last night. I want you to call me Fany."

 

"......."

 

"You shouldn't have worry about our breakfast, Tae-tae. The other maids can take care of that. You should've just stay by my side. You don't know how much I want to wake up on your arms."

 

"......."

 

I pouted."You somehow disappoint me."

 

"......"

 

I gulped when I didn't even hear a single response from her.

 

Right now, there's just only two questions running on my mind.

 

Am I deaf? or She's mute?

 

I loosen my grip on her and just look at her back that was facing me."Tae-tae.."

 

Slowly, she turns to face me.

 

My lips then instantly curled upward but that didn't stay long soon as I noticed her blank face.

 

I froze on my spot.

 

Why? What happened? What did I do?

 

I let out an awkward laugh, hoping to ease the unknown tension between us. I occupied the space that separates us and tried to wrap my arms around her neck but she swatted it away.

 

My eyes widened."Tae-tae?" I asked in a complete shock.

 

"Tiffany..."

 

"Fany!" I corrected her once again.

 

"No!" she looked down."Last night was just a...mistake."

 

Mistake?

 

Mistake!

 

That wonderful night! For her, it was just a mistake?!

 

I look at her in disbelief as I tried hard to steady my knees.

 

"I'm sorry. If only I have enough strength to control myself, that shouldn't have happened. I'm really sorry."

 

"No, Tae-tae. Last night was the happiest moment of my life." I sincerely said which made her look at me.

 

Her eyes softened, so I smiled. A reassuring smile.

 

"I don't care if you're a girl, I don't care if you're our maid, I don't care of what will my friends say and I don't care if my father will be against us. I love you, Kim Taeyeon and that's all I care about."

 

She stares at me with teary eyes. She tried to open but nothing came out.

 

I smiled."You don't need to say anything, Taeyeon. I know. I know what you feel."

 

"T-Tiffany.."

 

"Didn't I tell you to just call me Fany? You really want to frustrate me, huh?!" I pouted.

 

Normally, she would chuckle at my failed attempt to act like a 5 years old kid but this time is different, her serious face awhile ago when I greeted her is back.

 

"Tiffany, Let's just act like nothing happen." she said in a cold tone.

 

I nervously lifted my eyebrow."W-what?"

 

"Let's just forget about it and pretend like nothing happen." she slowly repeated, indicating every word.

 

I bit my lower lip. I slightly look up to prevent my tears from falling down.

 

I can't cry.

 

No. At least not infront of her. If she sees me cry, she'll think I'm weak and she's going to dislike me.

 

But I just cried in front of her last night. Yeah! That is! She doesn't like me anymore because she thinks, I'm weak and not perfect for her.

 

No, Taeyeon-ah!

 

She was about to turn her back at me when I quickly held her by the wrist and again trap her on my arms. I buried my head on her chest and there, I began to cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter