Chapter 16

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*******

 

A 23 years old guy clad in a business suit coolly stepped inside the office and was warmly welcomed by a middle-aged man with the same clothes he's wearing.

 

He smilingly bowed to the man and the latter beckoned him to sit down but he politely declined, reasoning that he needs to be quick.

 

"How did it go?" the old man then quickly asked, not wanting to occupy much time from the guy's busy schedule.

 

"It went well. But Uh...--"

 

"She didn't follow?"

 

The guy nodded as a response, making the old man sighed.

 

"No offense Sir, but I don't think she likes her." he commented.

 

"No. I'm pretty sure she is. My instinct never fails me."

 

"What do you want me to do now, Sir?"

 

The old man hesitated if he should say it but still ended up doing so."Can you proceed to the last option? We just can't waste any more time."

 

"If that's what you want, Mr. Hwang."

 

He smiled gratefully."Thank you, Siwon."

 

 

******

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I anxiously pace back and forth at the living room while occasionally glancing on my wristwatch.

 

Getting tired of walking, I halted my steps and just looked at the stairs, waiting for a certain someone to go down there but ended up disappointed.

 

Tch! Jessica is taking too long again!

 

What will Yuri think of me now? That I'm acting like a VIP? I can't just keep her waiting every time we'll see each other!

 

Then suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated. I quickly fished it out and nervously bit my lip, seeing that it was a message from Yuri.

 

-Yoongie.. I'm already here. Where are you?-

 

Damn! This is what I'm talking about!

 

With that, I dashed upstairs and walked towards her room. I hesitated at first if I should knock or just barge in but later chose the former when the thought of Jessica, still dressing, came up on my mind.

 

"Ms. Jung..!" I yelled after making three loud knocks.

 

"Oh Yoona! Come in! Faster!" she yelled back in such a hurry.

 

Frowning, I twisted the doorknob and slowly stuck out my head inside which left my jaws hang agape.

 

Not that far from me is Jessica who's busy checking herself in front of the mirror. She's wearing a light blue knee-length plaid dress that justifies her S-shaped body.

 

Yes! She’s definitely stunning and gorgeous with that dress on but that was honestly not the main reason of my astonishment.

 

Well, it's because of the part of the dress that exposed her flawless back.

 

"Yoona! Come here!"

 

I gulped a huge amount of liquid before slowly walking towards her. And the more steps I take, the more I get to see a clearer view of her smooth back.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

When did I become a ert?

 

"I hate to admit but my arms were too short. I can't reach the zipper on the back of my dress. Can you do it for me?"

 

WHAT?!!

 

She's asking me to...

 

No! No! I just can't!

 

I'm afraid I would end up--

 

"Hey!"

 

"A-aahh.. Yeah."

 

Damn it!

 

With trembling hands, I reached for the cold metal thing on her dress and slowly pulled it up but not before making sure that I had my eyes closed.

 

When finished, I opened my eyes and a sigh of relief escape from my mouth, earning a weird look from her.

 

"What's wrong with you?" she asked in which I just shook my head as an answer.

 

She shifted her gaze back at the mirror and a smile crept on her face as she turned around to face me.

 

"How do I look?" she asked, smiling from ear to ear.

 

You look great, Jessica. Really. If I could just marry you right now, I will.

 

"You look...okay."

 

She pouted."What's with that okay? Is that 'okay' enough to make Kai fall in love with me?"

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

So yeah! Here I am, thinking of marrying her while she has been thinking of ways on how to seduce the young actor.

 

"Even if you're wearing the most expensive dress in the whole world, he'll never even spare you a glance."

 

Her eyes widened in anger."What the--!"

 

"I'm just telling the truth, Ms. Jung. You know Krystal? I bet he only have his eyes on her."

 

"No, you're wrong. They're just being paired up on movies. Plus, Kai had already admitted that they're just friends. Not to mention that Krystal was way too far on the description of his ideal girl."

 

"Then who's near? You?" I sarcastically asked.

 

"Of course!"

 

"Ahh really? Did he describe his ideal girl as a spoiled brat, rude, cocky--" my further tease was left unsaid when I received a hard slap on my shoulder."Yah! That hurts!" I complained, wincing in pain.

 

"Serves you right."

 

 

----

 

I sheepishly scratched the back of my neck seeing a car parked at the place where were supposed to meet.

 

I stopped in front of the car and held Jessica's wrist when she was about to continue on walking.

 

"What? Aren't we supposed to meet Yuri inside the restaurant?"

 

"No need." I coolly answered as I focused my gaze at the car.

 

Then like what I expected, the car's door opens, revealing Yuri who's clad in a long white dress which made her shines than the sun above.

 

"Hop on." I heard her say but I just remain on my spot, taking in the beautiful view.

 

"You're drooling, idiot!" Jessica whispered through gritted teeth as she jerked my hand that was gripping hers and get inside the car.

 

Embarrassed, I slightly turned my back at them and attempted to wipe the liquid my so-called boss was saying when I realized something.

 

I'm not drooling! This liar!

 

I just got inside the car and take the seat beside Jessica. I narrowed my eyes when I noticed our seating arrangement; my beloved fiancée is sitting between me and Yuri.

 

Now, I wonder if she did that on purpose?

 

 

---

 

Soon as we stepped inside the room, an outrageously wealthy surroundings welcomed us. There were fountains, ice sculptures, champagnes and foods that shout like 'we're made by the city’s best chef' but neither of us showed even a slightest amazement.

 

To be honest, I'm seriously sick of attending to these kind of opulent and extravagant parties wherein you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter