Chapter 4

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

"Stop right there." I coldly ordered, pointing at the bar where I can see Tiffany and Sooyoung with an unfamiliar girl.

 

She then stopped the car at my exact destination and tiredly leaned on the backrest.

 

I look at her quizzically."What? You're not going to come with me?"

 

Oh please say yes. I'll be so happy if you do.

 

"Later."

 

This .

 

I sighed before putting on a fake worried face."Why don't you just go home and take a rest? You look so tired. I can take care of myself, don't worry."

 

"Oh can you please stop acting like that? You're giving me goosebumps.."

 

My eyes widened.

 

What the hell?!!

 

This girl! Who does she really think she is?!

 

Ugh! I really want to kill her.

 

"Then why can't you understand..?! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! So just go home!" I furiously exclaimed.

 

"Do you think I also want to be with you? I'm just doing my job, Ms. Jung."

 

I tugged on my sleeves.

 

Can someone please hand me a knife? I seriously want to stab her a hundred times!

 

"What are you still doing here? Get out. Shoo! Shoo! Get out. You're giving me headache."

 

"Yaahh!!" I yelled as I aimed a fist towards her but stop midway in the air when I heard Sooyoung and Tiffany's voice outside.

 

*Jessi.. What are you still doing there?!*

 

*Come on! Don't be such a princess.*

 

I sighed and glared at her for the last time."I will tell about this to Dad. Get ready because I'm pretty sure he'll fire you." I warned before getting off from the car.

 

"What took you so long there?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Yeah! And who's the girl on the car with you?" Sooyoung added.

 

"Nothing. Never mind her." I answered, respectively."Who is she?" Now, it's my time to ask, referring to the small girl they're with.

 

Tiffany smiled."She's Taeyeon. Our irritating maid which I'm talking about."

 

The unfamiliar girl then cleared .

 

"But I think she's not that irritating. We're now friends actually." Tiffany shyly admitted.

 

My eyes widened.

 

How could Tiffany befriend a maid?!

 

Hmm.. I smell something fishy.

 

"So pretty!" I heard Tiffany mumbled while looking on somewhere.

 

What? Is she gay now? So my intuition is actually right?

 

"I can't believe I'm seeing an angel." Sooyoung also mumbled with her sparkling eyes.

 

I frowned. Sooyoung too?

 

"Yah! Taeyeon, cover your eyes." Tiffany ordered as she covered Taeyeon's eyes but the latter just keeps on jerking it away.

 

I then followed their gaze to see whom they're admiring.

 

My eyes widened seeing Yoona walking towards me.

 

"What are you still doing here?" she sternly asked, cold eyes boring into mine.

 

"Who is she?" Tiffany and Sooyoung asked in unison.

 

I smirked.

 

Aaah! You admire her, huh!

 

"She....is my BODYGUARD." I proudly answered, emphasizing the word bodyguard.

 

I frowned. Wait! Why do I suddenly feel so proud having her as my bodyguard?

 

"Bodyguard? No way! You're just kidding, right?" Sooyoung questioned.

 

"Yaah! I'm telling the truth. She's my bodyguard." I insisted, looking up to face Yoona."Hey! Tell them that you're my bodyguard."

 

Yoona then smiled to them."Aaah Yes. I'm her bodyguard. Hello.. Nice meeting you. I'm Yoona." she introduced, bowing her head.

 

My eyes widened.

 

How can she be so polite to them?

 

"I-I'm Tiffany." Tiffany hastily introduced, forcedly shaking her hand with Yoona."And she's Taeyeon then Sooyoung."

 

Yoona just nodded in acknowledgement.

 

"Aaah.. How can you be so pretty? Are you an actress, model or someone that can be seen on TV?"

 

She chuckled."No. I'm just her bodyguard."

 

Just? It's an honor to be my bodyguard.

 

"Really? As in seriously?"

 

She nodded.

 

That's right! Tell them the truth! You're my bodyguard.

 

"Oh wait. What happen with your lips?" Tiffany continued to ask as she worriedly touched Yoona's lips.

 

My eyes widened."Yaahh! Tiffany!" I scolded her.

 

Gosh! She's so scandalous!

 

How could she touch my bodyguard's lips just like that?!

 

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon also scolded her, pulling her away from Yoona.

 

Tiffany's eyes sparkled."Why? Are you jealous?" she happily asked.

 

All of us frowned, including Taeyeon.

 

"You’re jealous, right?" she again asked.

 

"What kind of question was that, Tiff?" I asked, giving her a disgusted face.

 

She then stands straight and pretended like nothing happen."Aaah! Nothing. That's nothing. Come on! Let's just get inside." she nervously suggested as she walked first towards the bar.

 

I then chased after her and encircled my arm on her shoulders."Because GUYS in there are waiting for us, right?" I whispered into her ear.

 

She looked at me."O-Of course."

 

I smirked."Good."

 

I was about to enter the bar when I felt myself being pulled back, separating me from Tiffany. I then looked back only to see Yoona with her usual serious face of course, gripping my arm.

 

"Just stay close to me..."

 

I stared at her.

 

My mouth slightly open.

 

Speechless.

 

I froze on my spot.

 

There's something wrong with me.

 

I'm supposed to be scolding her right now but ...but why can't I utter any word?

 

I then looked down on her hand which was firmly holding my arm.

 

"....So tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter