Chapter 17

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

After going out from the restroom, I walked towards the table and took a glass of champagne before searching for a certain place where no one can disturb me.

 

And there, I found the balcony.

 

I leaned on the railings and little by little gulped the alcohol until the glass become empty.

 

I sighed.

 

I didn't expect that I would be this hurt because of what I've seen earlier. When I confessed that I like her, I thought it was just a simple infatuation wherein I would just want to experience what would it feels like to have her in my arms.

 

But then...after that scene..

 

After my heart broke into pieces,

 

I realized that what I'm feeling for her was that deep already.

 

What I felt while watching them being that intimate to each other was just like what I felt when Yuri turned her back at me to board at her airplane years ago.

 

It hurts. It really hurts.

 

"There you are! Finally!"

 

I tilted my head at the source of the voice and flashed a faint smile seeing that it was Yuri.

 

"Yuri.."

 

"Sorry for the wait. Krystal won't let me go." she apologized and explained at the same time before walking beside me.

 

"It's okay."

 

"Where's Jessica?"

 

"With Kai."

 

"And you're not jealous?"

 

I look at her."What?"

 

She smirked."She's your wife, right?" she asked and when I didn't answer, she withdrew her own words by saying."I'm just kidding."

 

I just smiled and went back to look at the sky.

 

They said that when you're happy, you can see a lot of stars in the sky and if you're sad, it will go otherwise.

 

Silly as it was but then I think I'm starting to believe that. I mean, there were only few stars tonight.

 

I tilted my head to look at Yuri and I just found myself smiling seeing her staring at the sky with a wide smile written on her face.

 

She's more beautiful than the stars.

 

Minho is so lucky to have her.

 

"Do you love him, Yuri?" I asked, keeping my gaze at her. She looked at me and so our eyes met each other.

 

"Who?"

 

"Minho."

 

She frowned."Why are you asking that question?"

 

"I just want to know if you're happy with him."

 

Her frown grew to the extent."Wait! What are you saying, Yoona? I don't get it."

 

"You're dating him, right?"

 

She shook her head."I'm not."

 

"What? But--"

 

"I'm really not. We're just friends." she interfered, intently looking at me but I just avoided the eye contact by looking back at the sky with a huge frown written on my face.

 

Okay! They're not dating. But I thought...

 

Aahh.. Maybe with other actor.

 

"Then who are you dating?"

 

She chuckled. And that's the time that I shifted my gaze back to her."I'm not dating anyone." she answered.

 

I just kept looking at her and so, I've witnessed how the little curve on her lips turned into a straight line.

 

"Why did you ask those questions?" It's now her turn to ask.

 

"I-I..thought--"

 

"Years ago.." she intervened."What did I promise you?"

 

I bit my bottom lip as I turned to look at my feet, not bothering to answer the question.

 

"I've kept my promise. I came back for you, Yoongie." she said, gently lifting my chin up to face her.

 

I tugged on my sleeves when I found myself drowning by just looking at a pair of sincere eyes right in front of me.

 

"After all those years....what I feel for you....didn't change. I...still love you, Yoongie."

 

And that's it! I felt my heart jump in an instant hearing her say those words again.

 

All of the pain that my great fiancée caused me seems to be washed away just by those magic words.

 

Yuri...

 

"I'd made you promise to wait for me, right? But you didn't answer. And so I've tried hard convincing myself not to get mad at you when you told me you're already engaged. I know I don't have the right. W-We're already done." she stops from talking when her voice cracked at her last statement.

 

And as if it has its own mind, my hands moved to touch the gorgeous sad face right in front of me to gently caress it.

 

"Yul.."

 

"Do you love her, Yoongie?"

 

And that caught me off guard.

 

Her. She's referring to Jessica.

 

My heart clenched once again. Why does she have to remind me of her?

 

"I...I...don't." the words that slipped from my tongue.

 

And I don't have a plan to take it back.

 

Because yes.

 

After what I've seen, she just made me realized that there's no reason to like her much more to love her.

 

I'll quit this game we're currently in and back off to our marriage.

 

I'm getting tired.

 

I'm seriously .getting tired....

 

....of hoping she'll love me back.

 

A smile flashed on her face as her gaze landed on my lips. She slowly leaned forward and I closed my eyes, anticipating for our lips to touch.

 

I can now feel her warm breath against my nose which I consider that our faces were just an inch away from each other.

 

"Yahhh!!" when a familiar voice suddenly snarled.

 

We tilted our heads at the source of the noise and narrowed my eyes in displease seeing the least person I want to see right now.

 

 

----

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

A frown appeared on my face seeing them entered on a club that Tiffany and her friends usually go.

 

I furiously gritted my teeth.

 

That Siwon!

 

I thought he's a nice guy! How dare he bring Tiffany on a club?! What is he planning to do?

 

Thanks God, I've decided to follow them.

 

I then stepped inside the club and take the seat on the corner not that far from their table.

 

I felt my heart got rip in an instant when I noticed that his arm was encircled around her waist.

 

I hate this! I hate this feeling!

 

I know I shouldn't be jealous knowing that I don't have the right to be but.. I just can't help it.

 

I love her.

 

I love Tiffany.

 

And it really hurts to see her with someone.

 

I quickly bolted up from my seat realizing that the table where they were earlier was now empty. I scanned my eyes around the club but still didn't see them.

 

Argh!

 

How can I lose them?! Tch! Idiot!

 

Anxiously, I leaved my table to search fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter