Chapter 2

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

"I just want to inform you that, that girl...on the papers.. Jessica Jung..."

 

I narrowed my eyes.

 

What does he want to say?

 

"Is your fiancee."

 

My eyes widened.

 

Fiancee?

 

"Dad, what are you saying?"

 

"I'm sorry my daughter but.. It’s fixed. You're going to marry her whether you like it or not."

 

"But Dad--" I tried to protest.

 

 It's not like I'm not expecting this.

 

Being the only inheritor of our properties, I know they'll be controlling over my life. And that includes the one I'm going to marry. Though I'm grateful that they probably thought of my uality that's why they're tying me up to a girl but....I'm still against this whole thing.

 

I mean, this is too sudden.

 

The girl is 20 and I'm only 19. We're still both young.

 

"What's wrong? I know you're into girls. Jessica's pretty, I'm sure you'll like her."

 

 I sighed."It's not about my uality. Yes! I'm into girls and Yes! She's pretty but.. I don't even know her." I just reasoned out. I know he'll just find it ridiculous if I said that I'm still young.

 

I'm just young when it comes to age but I'm completely matured.

 

"That's why I gave you those papers."

 

I then looked on it."These can't help. How can I know what type of person is she?"

 

"Well, I tell you. She's one hell of a stubborn girl."

 

"Yeah! That's it! You already know that she's stubborn, definitely not my type and yet you're still asking me to marry her?"

  

"That's why you have to change her." he retort. And I can sense that he's nearing to lose his patient.

 

I pursed my lips. I'll definitely lose this."Dad.."

 

 He sighed."Please Yoona.. I know you won't disappoint me."

 

I just sat on my chair in defeat. I can't really say 'no' to my Dad even if it's about my own life.

 

"Let me think about it, Dad."

 

He just looked at me for a couple of seconds before deciding to walk out from my office without saying a word.

 

I massaged my forehead.

 

 He's probably disappointed at me now. Ugh!

 

I don't know what to do.

 

This is not easy. Really!

 

My gaze then accidentally landed on the profile of my soon to be wife. Yeah! Soon to be wife. I guess I just need to obey him.

 

I sighed.

 

It's not Kwon Yuri who I need to know more about. It's this girl.

 

Taking all of the papers from the folder, I started carefully reading her profile.

 

Hobbies: Sleeping.

 

Likes: Shopping and Bar hopping.

 

Oh my God! I can't really marry this girl!

 

We're like the...complete opposite of each other!

 

Dislikes: Cucumbers.

 

Hates: Cucumbers.

 

Cucumbers? Wow! I wonder what's the problem with that green vegetable.

 

 I then stared at her picture.

 

But... She's really pretty.

 

Should I meet her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

Stretching my arms, I got off from my bed and sleepily walked towards the terrace of my room to inhale some morning air and...to wake my still sleeping soul, I guess.

 

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

Aaah.. So good.

 

I was about to go back inside of my room when someone caught my eyes.

 

My eyes widened.

 

Down there is Taeyeon who seemed to be so focused on watering the plants.

 

I gulped as I looked at her from head to toe.

 

She looks so y with that sleeveless and shorts on.

 

She's also really beautiful.

 

And...her skin is so white that I'm starting to doubt if she really came from a poor family.

 

I then remained on my position and just continue gawking at her.

 

I don't really know why I'm still here. I should be going back to my room now but...I suddenly seemed to enjoy being here.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

Move, Tiffany. Move.

 

What if she caught you staring at her like that?

 

You'll be doomed. So move!

 

Come on, feet! Mo--

 

"Goodmorning, Ms. Hwang!"

 

My eyes went wide.

 

I got really occupied with my thoughts that I failed to notice that she had already finished watering the plants.

 

"Goodmorning." I coldly greeted her back.

 

She looked surprised for a moment in there but she quickly brush it off and just resumed to fixing the things that she'd used in watering the plants.

 

I tightly hold into the railings.

 

Maybe she thought we're already in good terms or if not, then at the 'greeting each other would be fine' stage already because of what happened last night.

 

But then I've just acted cold to her again.

 

She did seem to be hurt. And I feel so guilty.

 

Should I befriend her?

 

I couldn't see anything wrong with that anyway.

 

I nodded to myself.

 

Okay! Let's do that.

 

Walking out from my room and down to the stairs, I made my way towards the garden where Taeyeon is. There, I saw her t some grass.

 

"What is that for?" I softly asked as I sat beside her.

 

She then turned to look at me and was surprised when she was greeted by my smiling face."M-Ms. Hwang?"

 

She's stuttering. So cute!

 

"I'm asking you what is that for."

 

Looking back at what she's doing, she asked, “What is....what?"

 

An amused smile appeared on my face.

 

She's so cute! Really!

 

That confused facial expression. Ugh! I want to pinch her cheeks!

 

"I mean, you cutting the grasses, what is that for?"

 

"Ah!" she nodded, big smile on her face."Well, we don't want to see these grasses grow, right? So yeah, we need to cut it."

 

I chuckled."Ah! Oh yeah. What a stupid question." I said, a little embarrassed which made her laugh.

 

"That's fine. What are you doing here anyway, Ms. Hwang?"

 

I then inhaled a huge amount of air.

 

Let's do this, Tiffany Hwang

 

"Let's be friends!"

 

"What?!" she asked, looking at me as if I've said something horrible.

 

"I want us to be friends." I repeated but she just kept on staring at me, still looking unsure.

 

What the hell?!

 

She's not answering me.

 

Am I being rejected right now?

 

Fine. This will be the last. If she still doesn't answer me, Then fine!

 

"Friends?" I again asked, extending my arm for a handshake this time.

 

Her gaze then darted at my hand before looking at her own.

 

"My hands are dirty."

 

I smiled."That's fine."

 

Smiling, she let go of the scissors that she's holding and dusted her hand on her short before shaking my hand.

 

I can't help but smile as well when our hands met.

 

For a maid who does almost all of the household chores, she's got a pretty soft hand.

 

"Friends." she said before breaking our handshake.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped my car in front of the exact address which was stated on my 'fiancee's profile'.

 

After thinking for the whole day whether to meet her or not, I came into a decision to just meet her. Besides, I also want to come clean to her and tell her that I don't want this marriage just in case she's against this whole thing as well.

 

Who knows maybe we'll also come up with a deal of divorcing after a year or atleast a two of living with each other. You know, like those kind of things in cliché movies.

 

So this meeting actually has a lot of benefits.

 

I was about to get off from my car when a girl sitting on the terrace while drinking what seems to be a milk tea caught my eyes.

 

That girl...That girl looks exactly like the girl on the picture.

 

Is she my fiancee?

 

I then take a look at the picture of Jessica Jung which my father gave to me earlier.

 

No doubt. She's my fiancee!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter