Chapter 25

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

I blinked my eyes repeatedly while absorbing the unusual beauty of the place where I'm currently standing.

 

Is this a paradise?

 

How could Yuri find such place like this?

 

Powdery sand, serene landscapes, tough palm trees and beautiful waves formed by the crystal clear blue water from the ocean.

 

Plus, the ever so relaxing cold air that seems to scream 'SLEEP!'.

 

Aahh! This is definitely my place.

 

This is Jessica Jung's property!

 

"Wow!" Yoona gasped as she spread her arms wide open and closed her eyes.

 

I just rolled my eyes at her antics.

 

She's acting too cheap.

 

Well, I will just let it go since I bet this is her first time stepping in to this kind of beautiful place.

 

"Isn't this place awesome?" she smilingly asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

She just smiled at me before turning her head to Yuri."How did you find this paradise?"

 

Yuri, who seems to be busy dialling someone on her phone, shot a look at Yoona and smiled."It's a secret."

 

She chuckled. "You're really awesome!"

 

I rolled my eyes."What's so special about this place? I've already been through a lot of places that were a hundred times more beautiful than this." I sarcastically mumbled.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

I glared at her."I said...why don't you just start unloading all of our stuff in the car than standing there like an idiot."

 

She pouted."It's early in the morning and you're acting like an old woman already? Is it because Kai's not here?"

 

I sighed.

 

Yeah. Unfortunately, Kai didn't manage to convince his manager for a week vacation...So yeah! Here I am, stuck with these two ugly ducklings who do nothing but to cling with each other and act like lovers.

 

I swear, I really looked like an old woman earlier on our way here. I mean...seriously! How could they just let me sit on the backseat while they're having so much fun on the front seat?! And to think that Yoona had just promised me that she would never ignore me again!

 

Ugh! Just thinking about it makes my blood boil again!

 

If only Kai is here, I wouldn't be this too grumpy.

 

Okay! But he's not here.

 

So now, I just need Tiffany to show up already.

 

I wonder where she is now.

 

Oh wait! I totally forgot that she's with her girlfriend! She'll probably ignore me as well.

 

Ugh! Just why do I have--

 

"So it's really because of Kai." I heard her say when I didn't respond.

 

I glared at her."No. It's because of you. Idiot!" I quickly answered before turning my back at her and start walking away.

 

"Me?! How?!" she yelled.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Me?! How?!

 

Acting innocent?! You're really something!

 

I just ignored her and made my way towards the actress whose busy contacting Minho. Okay! That was just my guess. But hell....I'm 101% sure that it is him.

 

"Hey Yuri."

 

She glanced at me."Oh Jessica." she said before turning her attention back to her phone.

 

So impolite.

 

"Where are they?" I asked, referring to my bestfriend and her lover.

 

"I'm contacting my driver now. He said they're already on their way."

 

Oww! So I'm wrong? But who knows? Maybe her driver is Minho.

 

"Oh...Okay." I said and was about to leave her alone with her phone when I hear her called me.

 

"Jessica.."

 

I then turned to her with my eyebrow slightly raised."Yeah?"

 

She smiled."Kai wouldn't be able to join us here but I still hope you could enjoy this vacation."

 

I secretly rolled my eyes.

 

This actress is really good at acting.

 

Well, I must show her my acting skills as well.

 

"Yeah. Don't worry, I will. Thanks for letting me come anyway." I smilingly said.

 

I knew it! I have a future in acting.

 

"No worries."

 

"Okay. Hmmm... Do you still have...anything to say, Yuri?" I asked in the kindest way I can.

 

And when she shook her head, I immediately turned my back at her and made my way towards the car.

 

I took my phone out from my bag and searched for Tiffany's number. I was about to press the call key when I remembered something.

 

They're not doing 'that' right now, right?

 

Not inside a car.

 

Yeah. I believe Tiffany's not that......gross.

 

But Taeyeon! I don't trust that girl!

 

That girl seriously looks like a ert!

 

She'll definitely touch my ever so conservative bestfriend whenever she wants. And...Tiffany...being oh-so-weak would just surely gave in to that midget's touch...and....and...

 

My eyes widened.

 

Oh God! No! No! I'm not going to call them!

 

Never. In. My. Life. I'm. Gonna. Call. Them. Again.

 

With that, I quickly placed my phone back on my bag. I turned around and was about to walk away from my nightmare when my another nightmare greeted me.

 

Cucumbermare, phonemare and Yoonamare.

 

Oh how I hate them!

 

"Yah!" I yelled, purposely enlarging my eyes at her.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

I glared at her."What are you doing here?"

 

She rolled her eyes."Well, I'm here to obey my master's command." she paused, face now filled with concern."How about you? What are you doing here? You look so terrified earlier. What happened?"

 

"And why do you care?"

 

She shrugged."Because I thought you've seen a ghost."

 

I rolled my eyes at her obvious attempt on scaring me."Ghost? They're not real."

 

She innocently blinked her eyes."But I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost sitting there." she said, pointing on the vacant seat beside my bag."Do you still remember the movie with a creepy girl coming out from the well? She exactly looked like her. You know the pale skin...hair covering her face....Are you sure you didn't see her?"

 

I nervously gulped."B-But you told me ghosts are not real."

 

"That was what I thought so."

 

My body then starts trembling."Y-You're just kidding, right?"

 

She seriously shook her head."I'm not."

 

My eyes widened.

 

Oh my God!

 

So that's why my hairs on my skin seemed to stand up earlier.

 

Just when I was about to scream in horror and run like a crazy horse, she let out a chuckle.

 

"I swear...you're the number one idiot." she said as she lightly shoved me away and starts getting all of our stuff.

 

I furiously clenched my fist.

 

She's going to be so......dead!

 

"Yah!!!!" I yelled as I aimed a fist on her but stop midway in the air when I hear her speak.

 

"I swear! If your fist dares to land on me....I swear! I really swear, I'll quit!"

 

My jaw hangs agape.

 

Is she threatening me?

 

How dare her?!!

 

She can quit if she want.

 

Does she think I'll still stop her? No!

 

Does she think I can't live without her? A big NO!

 

With that, I bend down to pick my slipper that is now full of sand and quickly throw it to her.

 

"Yah!!" she yelled with eyes wide open in anger.

 

I smirked."That's my slipper landing on you. Not my fist." I sarcastically retort before turning my back at her.

 

But just when I was about to take my sixth step away from the fuming girl, I felt a hard...well, not that really hard impact on my head.

 

I then quickly turned around and instantly gritted my teeth, seeing a grinning Yoona.

 

"I'm just giving you back your slipper."

 

I clenched my fist.

 

Now, it's done!

 

I'm so......going to kill he--

 

"Aahhh!! There they are!" she suddenly exclaimed while pointing on somewhere.

 

I followed her gaze and a smile instantly crept on my face when I saw a car stopped right in front of us. And it only grew wider when a stunning Tiffany slowly got off from the car followed by an equally stunning Taeyeon.

 

"Tiff!!" I excitedly yelled.

 

Her eyes sparkled in excitement."Oh my God!"

 

Then she started running.

 

I just grinned while waiting for her to reach me.

 

She's obviously so excited to see me.

 

Well, I can't blame her. It's been a long time since we've seen each--

 

"OH MY GOD! KWON YURI! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME NOW! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! I MEAN BEAUTIFUL. NO! YOU'RE GORGEOUS! REALLY! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T..."

 

My eyes widened after hearing my bestfriend's over-so-exaggerated happiness. I quickly turned to where the noise came from only to see the expected girl shaking, hugging, pinching the poor actress who can't do anything but to flash an awkward smile.

 

I just look at them in disbelief.

 

How could Tiffany do this to me?!

 

And here I thought she missed me.

 

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang!"

 

She then quickly turned around to look at me."Oh! Hey Jessi!"

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Oh hey Jessi?!!

 

Was that how you greet your bestfriend? Ugh! Tiffany Hwang, you're so going to regret this!

 

I looked around and a wide smile instantly appeared on my face when I spotted an obviously fuming Taeyeon.

 

I then smilingly marched towards her but ended up frowning seeing her nervously walking backwards definitely keeping a distance between us.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Why is everybody looks so annoying to me now?

 

"Yah! Stop right there, maid!" I peevishly ordered in which she quickly obeyed. When I had finally reached her, I leaned forward and whispered."Do you want to take revenge?"

 

She frowned."W-What?"

 

I just smirked as a response before intertwining our fingers.

 

"W-What is this?" she frantically asked, trying hard to remove my hand on hers.

 

I then widened my eyes at her."Just stay still."

 

"No, I won't. Tiffany will--"

 

"Tiff!" I still called despite of this midget's protest.

 

"Can't you just wait, Jessi? I'm having a mome--" she didn't manage to finish what she was saying soon as she turned around and witnessed my romantic scene with her girlfriend.

 

A smirk was playing on my lips as I watched her make her way towards us.

 

And judging from her heavy steps and tightly clenched fist, I know she was about to kill me.

 

"Yaahhh! How dare you?!!" Tiffany burst out while alternating her very, as in very firm gaze to us and our 'still' intertwined hands.

 

Taeyeon then forcedly pulled her hand back and nervously waved her hands."I-It....I-I...I can explain!"

 

"Then explain."

 

I looked at her incredulously. "Tiff...you should not let her explain just like that. In movies, the lead female wouldn't give her lover a chance to explain and would just run away." I said but almost stumble backwards when she glared at me.

 

"Shut up, Jessi!"

 

Woah! Wait! Did she just shout at me?

 

"Yah! You! Come with me." I firmly said, dragging Tiffany with me.

 

She tried pulling her hand back but I just kept my grip on her until we reached a certain spot where we could yell at each other without being heard by the others.

 

Soon as I let go of her hand, she quickly examined her wrist and almost cried in disbelief, seeing a red mark on it.

 

"Look at what you did!" she hissed, eyes flaring with anger.

 

I then raised an eyebrow at her."It's your fault! If you did not act like I'm kidnapping you then that will never happen."

 

"Aahh! Seriously! What's the problem with you, Jessi?! Why did you flirt with Taeyeon? I thought you're straight."

 

I let out a deep breath.

 

So she thinks I'm gay?

 

Just how many times do I have to say that I don't swing that way?

 

"I am--"

 

"You know that Taeyeon's already my girlfriend. If you like her then just.....just forget about what you feel. I love Taeyeon and I will not just let you take her away from me. I'm sorry Jessi. I love you and all but if you ever dare to flirt with her again, I swear..you'll get it from me!"

 

I stared at her in disbelief."What the hell are you saying, Tiffany Hwang?! For your information, I'm not a gay! I don't like Taeyeon and just to top it all, I DON'T LIKE GIRLS YOU FREAK!" I burst out but just let out a sigh after seeing Tiffany's unconvinced look.

 

"Then why are you clinging like an ugly koala to Taeyeon earlier?" she inquired, narrowing her eyes.

 

"Excuse me?!! Me?! Ugly?!!"

 

"Yeah!" she quickly replied."I always thought you're beautiful as well. But when I saw you guys together, it seriously looks like Taeyeon was holding hands with a beggar."

 

I scandalously blinked my eyes."Me?!! A beggar?! Do you really want to die, Tiffany Hwang??!"

 

"But that's the truth!"

 

I then tried to calm myself before speaking."Whatever. Just so you know, I only did that to divert your attention from that actress. Well, I'm glad it work."

 

"Of course, it would!" she exclaimed but pryingly narrowed her eyes when she realized something."But why would you do that? You know that I am the biggest....uh no....WE are the biggest fan of Kwon Yuri!" she paused, frowning but later widened her eyes which seriously freak the hell out of me."Oh no! Don't tell me you like Kwon Yuri and you're just jealous because of the too much skinship I'm making with her!"

 

My eyes widened.

 

What the hell?!! Me? Liking Yuri?!

 

I can't imagine.

 

"Oh my God! I knew it! Well, I'm sorry but you don't have to be so overly jealous. You know that I'm already with Tae--"

 

"Will you please just shut that big mouth of yours if you're not going to say anything right?!" I agitatedly exclaimed, cutting her baseless conclusions."Just.....Just...Just how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not like all of you?! I don't and will never like girls, okay?!"

 

She pouted."Then why are you trying to keep me away from Yuri?"

 

"Because she's a !" I furiously exclaimed causing her eyes to pop out from its socket.

 

"What the hell, Jessi??!! How could you say that to her? I thought you're a fan of her."

 

"Fan my . I would never be a fan of a flirt like her."

 

"Yah! What was really the problem with you?! Just awhile ago you said she's a and now flirt?!!"

 

"Well, to tell you the truth, that actress is gay."

 

She rolled her eyes."Then now gay. Okay. So what's next?"

 

"Tiff, I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter