Chapter 18

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

After the heated conversation with Jessica, I apologized and bid goodbye to Yuri at the same time before driving my great boss home.

 

We were quiet all throughout the ride. I don't have the slightest plan to speak and she didn't even dare to talk although she would secretly spare me a glance.

 

I don't know what comes into me when I told her that I would quit. It's not my intention to say that but since I've already did, I have no other choice but to stand with my own decision.

 

After parking the car, I got off and went to the other side, opening the car's door for Jessica. She then quickly step out of it and get inside the house without even trying to look back.

 

I sighed.

 

I don't know why she's ignoring me when I should be the one who has the right to be mad.

 

I entered into my room and started arranging all of my clothes on the bag.

 

I will just inform my Dad about this once I get home. I'll tell them how I tried to be patient but still failed with the girl they want to be my wife's bratty...--

 

I mentally rolled my eyes. 

 

And flirty attitude.

 

I made my way towards the bathroom when I suddenly felt the urge of using it.

 

After peeing, I went back on my luggage and frowned as I noticed that it's half empty when I'm quite sure it was already full with my clothes when I leaved it.

 

Hmm.. Maybe I'm just wrong.

 

I just shrugged the thought and again start on fixing my things. After making sure that I had zipped the bag, I walked downstairs to fill my throat with water.

 

Once again, A crease formed on my forehead as I went back on my room and saw my empty luggage. I walked towards my dresser and found all of my clothes in there.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Now, I'm sure someone is trolling me.

 

I then placed my clothes back on the bag and walked towards my bathroom afterwards.

 

I carefully stuck my head out on the door to see who's doing that entire childish act and rolled my eyes, seeing the expected brat pacing back and forth to my luggage and my dresser with the clothes on her hands.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I step outside the bathroom.

 

"Y-Yoona."

 

I just heaved a sigh before walking towards her and took all of my clothes in her hands.

 

"Stop the nonsense, Ms. Jung." I seriously muttered, neatly placing my clothes back on the bag.

 

I heard her let out a heavy sigh and the next thing I knew, she's now sitting on the edge of the bed beside my luggage.

 

She's gently taking out all of the clothes that I was placing in.

 

"Ms. Jung!" I scolded her.

 

"I'm just kidding when I said I'll fired you! Why are you taking it seriously? Are you still not used to it?" she asked with her voice slightly raised.

 

I narrowed my eyes.

 

I don't know what I should feel with our situa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter