Chapter 12

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

After dashing towards my room, I plopped myself on my bed and buried my red cheeks on the pillow.

 

S-She kissed me.

 

W-We've kissed...again.

 

And my heart, is throbbing ever so loudly on my chest as if its going to explode in any minute..again.

 

I look up at the ceiling and used the back of my palm to touch my lips.

 

'I like you, Ms. Jung.'

 

I closed my eyes as the image of us with our lips brushing with each other appears on my mind.

 

Gawd! The butterflies are having ruckus on my stomach and I hate this!

 

For once and for all, it's not like that's my first kiss.

 

Being a flirty flirt girl as I am, I've already kissed a lot of men and yet It's my first time to feel this way. Oh no! Second time! And the first time was still with her! My freaking bodyguard!

 

I hate this! She's just my bodyguard and for God's sake, she is SHE, just like me.

 

I don't want to fall for her!

 

No! I'm not yet in love with her! I can't fall for her! Never!

 

I'm just feeling this way because it's my first time to kiss a girl. Yeah! That's it! Why I didn't come to think of that? Yeah! That's the reason.

 

Good thing I rejected her. Even though I have to admit that I'm almost close of saying 'I like you too'.

 

'I like you, Ms. Jung.'

 

"Aaahh!" I yelled as I again buried my head on the pillow in anxiety.

 

Her eyes.

 

The spark in her eyes when she said that.

 

I know she's sincere.

 

She likes me.

 

S-She likes me.

 

And I...

 

…just rejected her.

 

Do you really like me, Yoona?

 

But why? We're both girls. We can't like each other. That's just so..unacceptable.

 

Sighing heavily, I grabbed my pillow and tightly hug it.

 

Is..rejecting her..the right thing? If it is, then why do I feel like regretting my own decision?

 

But even if I do regret, I've already did it. I've already rejected her. There's nothing I can do to turn back the time or even if I can, I know I would just do the same thing..

 

I don't.. like her. I know it. I don't like her because I can't like her.

 

Maybe I should just sleep.

 

And act normal for tomorrow, as if nothing had ever happen.

 

 

-----

 

 

The next morning, as expected, she's the first one that I've noticed the time that  I walked downstairs.

 

Like her every morning routine, she's sitting on the couch, flipping through some channels on the T.V as if she's searching for a certain desired show.

 

I heaved a sigh.

 

It's okay! Act normal, Jessica.

 

With that, I walked towards her and snatched the remote on her hand.

 

She looked up on me, our eyes locked with each other.

 

My heart trembles, and so my body.

 

"Yah!" she yelled at me as she took the remote back and continue switching through some channel.

 

Ooohh.. Look who's also acting normal.

 

I then sat on the couch beside her and again pry the remote.

 

"Aahh! Seriously! What do you want?" she hissed.

 

I smiled."Nothing. Just want to annoy you."

 

"Annoy me? In the morning?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Annoy me, huh?!" she mumbled as she throws a pillow onto me, directing to my face.

 

"Yah! Do you want to die?!" I furiously asked, throwing the same pillow to her which she easily dodged.

 

She just chuckled and continued switching channels but stop when Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho's drama flashes on the screen.

 

I frowned.

 

So, she's really a fan of Choi Minho? Or she just really likes this drama?

 

"Do you really like Minho that much?" I asked and she turned to look at me."You know just dream on because Minho have his eyes for Yuri only. He'll never even shot you a glance, I swear. It's already known to everyone that he's dating Yu-

-"

 

"You know, instead of talking nonsense, why don't you just go to the dining room and eat your breakfast." she coldly said as she off the T.V and walked away.

 

I frowned.

 

What happened to her?

 

Is she mad at me?

 

Does she like Minho that much to be mad at me?

 

But I thought she likes me?

 

I crossed my arms on my chest.

 

Maybe she's just really acting like we're a couple last night.

 

That thought made my heart sank.

 

 

---

 

I went to the kitchen and noticed that our maids were busy with their own chores.

 

Seeing me made them stop from what they're doing and nervously look at me as if I'm going to eat all of them.

 

I sighed.

 

I can't blame them if they're afraid of me since all I did was to scold them for nothing.

 

"Good morning, Ms. Jung." they all greeted me.

 

I nodded."Good morning."

 

Though I didn't smile at them, they still look at each other, surprised that I greeted them back. Naturally, I would demand something from them, scold them and fired them.

 

But now, I didn't.

 

I've decided that I should at least lessen the times of being harsh and rude to them.

 

 

I was silently eating my breakfast when the chair beside me got pulled and next thing I knew, Yoona was already sitting beside me.

 

I lifted an eyebrow to her."What?"

 

She smiled."Guarding you."

 

I rolled my eyes."What's with that smile? Just awhile ago, you've showed me your temper and now you're smiling like an idiot?"

 

"Did it bother you?" Her face softened."I thought you want me to get annoy. I did. So you won."

 

"Oh I won! Thank you for that." I sarcastically said and went back on eating.

 

"Are you mad?"

 

"No."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then why are you answering me with just one word?"

 

I glared at her.

 

"Do you want me to feed you?"

 

Once again, I glared at her.

 

She chuckled."You know what, we're like a couple. You, as a jealous girlfriend and me as your ever so persevere boyfriend."

 

I lowered my head to hide my blushing cheeks.

 

What is she saying?

 

"You're cra--" my words were interrupted by the sudden ring of my phone.

 

I take a look on it and quickly answered seeing that it's Tiffany.

 

"Oh hey Tiff! What's up?"

 

"Jess.." she trailed off. Her voice sounds so weak.

 

"What's wrong, Tiff? Are you crying? Do you want me to go there?" I worriedly asked, catching Yoona's attention.

 

She curiously looked at me as if asking what happened.

 

"No, Jess. Don't worry, just got some little problem with my throat or so but I'm completely fine."

 

I sighed in relief and so Yoona turned her attention from me to my food. She took my fork and takes a bite at my hotdog. My eyes widened. I slapped her hand and moved my plate away from her."That's good to hear."

 

"Let's go on a bar tonight. You know, it's been awhile and I kind of miss it." she suggested.

 

Yoona went on my other side to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter