Now it's time

Our dreams

it's been four days since the music competition. Victoria won, I lost.. I chuckled..

i was in my room in our apartment, pack all my stuff, I had a planeticket back to USA. I would leave in two days... I told my mom and dad everything. They wanted to help me... But I said that they could not do anything about it...
I convinced yoona to stay here in Korea and continued her school. It took me a lot of time, but I'm happy for her. She can be a singer in the future. 
This wasy my dream, but I guess I have to start over when I get back to my hometown... All that work, all that money! Maybe I will just give everything up and be a school teacher like my mom in out hometown.
I laugh, while i felt tears runing down my chin..... "Your so stupid seohyun"? I said to myself...
My phone rang?

Seohyun. Yoboseyo?

Yonghwa: It's me. You want to go out on a date...

Seohyun: A date?  Year sure. Were can we meet?

Yonghwa: Look out off your window, i'm sitting in the blue car...Come out?

seohyun: I will be there in a minute...

what do I do now? I have to tell him... I have to leave him.
I took my pink jacket over me, took my bag and lock the door. I saw his car... I smiled when saw him standing beside it.

Yonghwa: Your here. Were do you want to go.

Seohyun: The beach?

Yonghwa: Then let's go to the beach. He said and smiled.

We both sat in the car and he started to drove off to the beach.

I look at his face, he is so handsome, so cute while driving the car. He turned around and saw me. He smiled... My heart started beating... I have to leave him... I'm so sorry yonghwa.. I have to break our promise, i promised to not hurt you. But in the end I will do it.. My eyes became wet.  I tried hold them back so he would not notice... After some time we arrived at the beach... We began walking....