why did I meet you again

Our dreams

 

 

In a airport in Seoul korea a little girl is running around while her mom is walking with their baggage...
They traveld many hours to get to Korea, This was the first time the little girl had been in korea... So she was really happy and excited.. She always heard stories from her mom about her moms life when she was young. And the story about her father. Her mother and fathers romantic first meeting... The little girl always wanted to see her father. But her mother gave her daughter a picture so she always could look at him.... When the little girl ask her mom about why her father is not here.. her mom would tell her. That they loved each other very much. But god did not want them to be together...

Soo min is the name of the little girl ( yonghwa and Seohyun's daughter)

Seohyun: Soo min ah, please slow down a little..

Soo Min: Mommy, this is so beautiful...

Seohyun: I know.. Come here I need to buckle your jacket..

seohyun bowed down and help her daughter tightening her jacket... seohyun took something up from her bag and gave it to Soo min.
Soo min opened it up and found a necklace with a ring on...

Soo min: Wow, mommy... It's really beautiful..

Seohyun. Soo min ah,, this is the ring your father gave me... I want you to have it.. It will protect you..

Soo min. Mommy, thank you... I love you..

Soo min hugged her mother and Seohyun her daughters hair and kissed her on her forehead...
They went out side...
Seohyun called a Taxi and they drove to a building..

After some time they arrived to the place... Seohyun lifted her daughter up in her arms and they went inside the building.. Mommy,,, Soehyun could hear Soo min said... Were are we Soo min said again.... Seohyu smiled at her daughter and said that this is a place mommy used to work in. It's were they make music.  Seohyun smiled when she saw her daughters happy look... Then  Seohyun saw someone she knew...
It' was her old manager that stood in a door calling for her...
Seohyun Told her daughter to wait outside, because she need to talk with her manager, and Soo min sat with a table and draw some drawings... While Seohyun went into the next room... 


After some time Soo min's drawings flew off the table because off a open window.. Soo min ran after her papers when the papers finally stopped... Soo min went forward to reach out to her papers but a big hand came first... 
" I guess this is yours" a unknown man said.. Soo min took her drawing and bowed and said thank you... She then look up to see a beautiful man who looks exactly like her father she has on the picture her mom gave her... She trew her drawing away and ran into the arms off the man hugged him and said " Daddy"... 

"Yonghwa" I women voice says... What are you doing? Huh, Victoria... I do not really know... This girl suddenly claims that i'm her father... And I have tried to let her go, but she does not want to.. So i'm kind off lost... Yonghwa said...
Soo min was still holding Yonghwa tight. When Victoria suddenly got eye contact with her...

Victoria smiled to Soo min and said " The man you have your arms around is my husband, he is not your father.. Little girl will you please let go off him"
Soo min let go little by little.. Then yonghwa sat her down and asked her for her name...


Yonghwa: What's your name?


Soo min with tears in her eyes telling: 

Soo min: Soo min, my name is Soo min..


Yonghwa: What a beautiful name... Are you here alone?


Soo min: no, my mother is in the next room. She want to be a singer again...

Victoria: Why did you claim that my husband was your father.. Were are you father?

Soo min: he is right there (pointed on Yonghwa) My mommy said that she and daddy dated but they could not be together because god did not want them to be...

Yonghwa: I'm sorry Soo min.. But i'm not your father... He the little girls hair.

Soo min is hitting his arm away with tears once again in her eyes...

Soo min: You are my daddy,, you love my mommy... You gave her this ( she point at her necklace on the ring)

Yonghwa's eyes opened more op and in chock he sees the ring and the only person he can think about is....

Then the door to the room next door get's open..Yonghwa can not belive his own eyes when he sees her for the first time in 5 years... She was right there in one person... "Seohyun" He whisper... Soo min with tears in her eyes running towards her Seohyun... Seohyun get's down on her knees and lift Soo min up to see her daughter crying...
She tries too calm Soo min down, but she keeps on crying and then she point at Yonghwa and Victoria... Seohyun turns around to see the two person she did not want to meet... Seohyun can feel her body want to run over to yonghwa's side to hold him to hug him... But she knew that she could never be together with him.. Seohyun shakes hand to her manager and Starts walking passed Yonghwa and Victoria...
Then Victoria grab Seohyun's arm... Seohyun turns around and look into Victoria eyes....

Victoria: Why are you here?

Seohyun: Please let go of me, (Seohyun moves Victoria's hand away from her. She holds Soo min thight to her body)

Victoria: Why are you here!!!!

Seohyun: It does not concern you, and if you will have me excused.. I have to take my daughter to our Hotel....

Victoria: Is it true... what she said.... About Yonghwa is her father? ( victoria said in a angry voice )

Yonghwa stood still he could not belive his eyes.. Daughter he had a daughter? why did Seohyun not tell him. Yonghwa thoughts got disturbed by Seohyun's answer.

Seohyun: You can be calm Victoria. Yonghwa is not her father...

This was the last words from Seohyun, she walked out with Soo min and went into the car.. Seohyun saw Yonghwa running from the door and to the taxi she and Soo mi was in.. " Please drive" Seohyun said... The car started.. When Yongwa slapped his hands on the window " seohyun, your lying, she is my daughter right... She has our ring.. Seohyun please tell me"...

The car drove off... Victoria was in chock.... Yonghwa felt on his knees on the road and cried, hitting the road with his hands.... Seohyun tried to comfort her daughter and while she also had tears in her eyes....

To be continued...