I'm finally back part 2

Our dreams

I could feel the sunlight on my arm, I turned around to find the most beautiful man in the hole world. He laid right beside me, he still had closed eyes. i chuckled when I thought back to what happened after our kiss.
We went to his house, and ( You can guess what happened)
I always wanted to only do this when I got married. But I do not regret it, I love him and I'm really happy, I feel like the happiest girl in the world..
I wanted to stand up, but I could not find my clothes, it's totally messy. how did it get so messy.. I blushed when I tried remember it. But when I tried to stand up, someone held my hand...
Yonghwa Had open his eyes... I smiled and learnt down to kiss him on his cheek, but he turned around so the kiss went to his lips instead. I fell onto him.
I touched his chest, so beautiful I kissed him again...

Seohyun: I have to get up, I need to be at the hotel before my manager wakes up..

yonghwa: Why,  I want us to stay like this.  He said in teasing tone..

He caressed her back and hold her tight..

Yonghwa: Do you regret it, that we maked love?

Seohyun. No, I always only wanted to do it with the man i'm supposed to marry. But  I do not regret it..

Yonghwa: Then I just have to marry you? he said and chuckled.

Seohyun: Do you mean it..  She sat up on their bed..

Yonghwa turned around and took something up from his bag... It was a little box.. He gave it to Seohyun.

Seohyun. What is this?

Yonghwa: Open up and see..

Seohyun open the box and found something little and sparkling..

Seohyun: A ring, yonghwa.. She said with tears in her eyes..

Yonghwa: Seohyun will you be my wife.. I can not ive without you. He said while he stared at her..

Seohyun: Yes, yes, yes..

Yonghwa put the ring on her finger, he kissed her, he laid Seohyun on the bed and they started once again making love...


After some hours Seoyhun Finally got back to her Hotel  To find her manager really angry:

Manager: Seohyun ah, were have you been.. You made me so worry.

Seohyun: Sorry , oppa.. I just stayed over at a friends house...  No one caught me, so you do not have to worry..

Manager: Seohyun ah, Joe gave me strict order to protect you.. How can I do that, when you just disappears like that..

Seohyun: Sorry oppa, forgve me... She said and made puppy eyes to her Manager Oppa..

Manager: Alright, i can not get mad at yoy, I forgive you. But next time we are going back to USA. You got it.

Seohyun: Thanks, she hugged her manager..

I ran up to my room to get ready to appear on a show called Music bank, I got a message from Yuri Unnie. That she  and CN blue would also perform there. So I could not wait.. We arrived at Music Bank..  And I bowed to the groups and singer that I passed. I enter my room were there stood " Seohyun" on. I open the door and Yuri flew into my arms and hugged me...

Yuri: Seohyun!!!

Seohyun: Yuri I can't breath...

Yuri: Ah, sorry.. I'm just so happy to see you.. Let me take a look at you..

Yuri: Omo, you got really pretty.. Wow, maknae you grown...

Seohyun: You too Unnie, I smiled and hugged her. Too bad Yoona could not be here today..

Yuri: She had a new drama, but she will be there tonight when we will eat..

Seohyun: Uhm... They just stayed like that hugging each other.

It's been two years they had so much they need to talk about..
They cried they laugh..
When yuri need to peform, Seohyun went out to the bathroom. There she saw him again.. She could not hide her smile when he passed by her. She bowed to CN Blue. Yonghwa were last, and when he passed Seohyun he held her Hand. And walk again..

Seohyun went to her room, and saw Yuri's performance.. Yuri Unnie is so good, wow... I'm happy that she is a singer now..

Manager: Seohyun your up next...

Seohyun: I will be there in a minute..

When yuri got off stage she hugged Seohyun and wished her good luck.. Seohyun got on stage and began singing her song... The crowd support Seohyun . When Seohyun was done she and her manager need to drove off. She sadi bye to Yuri and went ahead...


Now they had a dinner togther, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun. It's the first time in 2 years they finally were together.

I wore a red dress, I wanted to look good infront off my Unnie's. I went down to my Hotels Restaurant. And saw Yoona and Yuri sitting together. I ran over to them Yoona stood up and hugged me...

Yoona: oh my, seohyun ah... I missed you so much..

Seohyun. I missed you too Unnie....

they hugged in a long time, When Yuri got kind of embarrassed and told the two of them to sit down.
They talk for hours eating and drinking. When they began talking about Yonghwa.

Yuri: So, what are the status between you and Yonghwa Oppa?

Yoona: year I want to know too. Have you meet him?

Seohyun: Yes we met, I met him yesterday. And today at music bank. We are still together. She smiled and showed them her ring.

Yuri / Yoona: YOU GOT A RING; YOUR ENGAGED?

Seohyun. UNNIE! Will you please be quiet a little.. We have to keep it a secret for now. But year we are.

Yuri: Wow seohyun, I'm really happy for you.

Yoona: Me too, I wish you all the best..


They laughed all night long, and they spoke about the last two years.  It's almost been a week after Seohyun arrived in Korea. She had many good days wiith Yonghwa. But they did not know that evil were about to turn up.
Yonghwa's mother had found out about everything about Yonghwa and Seohyun relationship. And his mother did not like it..

Yonghwa mother: So she is the girl?

The unknown man: Yes madam.

Yonghwa mother: I want to meet her, and make it clear for her. That she can never have a future with yonghwa.

The unknown man: I will take care off it.

Yonghwa mother had a picture with seohyun in her hands, she crumpled it and laughed......


To be continued....