trust me

Our dreams

I woke up late at night Soo Min was right beside me.
Knock... Knock... Knock..
I got up and ran to the door. I ask " Who is there" Then I hear his voice... " seohyun it's me... Please let us talk"
"go away" I told you "I do not want to see you again. We are over..."
I thought he went away but then I hear his voice " I know the truth"...
I was in chock.. How did he find out.. Og got, what am I supposed to do...
"Seohyun, please.. open the door.." " we need to talk"
I did not understand it.. But my hand went to the doorknob I opened it up and saw him.. He ran to me and hugged me tight.. My eyes became full with tear I missed him I missed his embrace. 
Both his hand went to my face I saw he had tears in his eyes too. And then I could not control it anymore... I found his lips and lock them to mine.. After some time I finally let go off him. I pushed him away and turned around...
"We can not do this" I said.. I feel his arms around my waist...
"Seohyun" " why did you not tell me about what my mother said to you"
In chock I turned around " Who told you that"?
"Yuri said it to me" Seohyun... Were is Soo min? he said...
 I pointed to the bedroom. And saw him enter..
I went over to the table... Placed my hands on my face...
He then comes back from the bedroom and sits across me...

Yonghwa: Is she really my daughter?

Seohyun: She is... I'm so sorry Yonghwa... I wanted to protect her from your mother... If I told you I was pregnant... I did not know what she would do..

Yonghwa: You need to trust me more Seohyun... I would never let that Witch touch you or my daughter...

seohyun: She, told me to choose between my mother and You... I, I did not know what to do... I really loved you.. But my mother. she...

Yonghwa: Seohyun, if only you told me... I would not had married Victoria... But I had a guess that my mother was involved.

Seohyun: I'm so sorry..... So Sorry... Sorry....Soooory...

Suddenly my tears flow down my chin, I felt so stupid.... I feel his hands on mine.... He takes them betweens his hands and kiss them....

Yonghwa: seohyun, please never leave me again... I will protect you and Soo min.. You need to trust me... I will confront my mother and tell her that I will not be the heir... And I will divorce Victoria....
I will never let you get away from me... I love you so much Seohyun ah... We are meant to be together... I always thought about you in these 5 years...

Seohyun: Yo...ng....hwa..... I love you... I will never leave you again...

We fell into each other embrace and fall afsleep on the couch...


I woke up to the smell of food and sat up.. I saw Soo min eating her food at the table and Yonghwa standing in the kitchen... I thought it was a dream until Soo min got eye contact with me...

Soo min. Mommy,.... Your awake... daddy make food for us...

Seohyun: Ahh, yes Soo min...

I sat down on the chair and felt yonghwa's lips on my forehead...

Yonghwa: goodmorning...

Seohyun. Ahh, yes Goodmorning....

Soo Min: mommy.. Daddy taught me a song and a dance....

she got off her chair and stood on the floor... And started to sing and dance... To the song " Snsd gee"
then I saw Yonghwa joined her in the dance...
After they were done I clapped my hands....
wow your so clever just like your mommy.... Yonghwa said and lift up soo min.... We really look like a family now, what do you think Seohyun? I could not do anything but hug them both...

After we got our breakfast..  Yonghwa, Soo min and I went to kang hee soo's company (Yonghwa's mother"
we finally stood at the door to her office.. yonghwa held Soo min in his arms and my hand in one off his..
Knock knock It said on the door... " Come inside" We both hear Kang hee Soo's voice.. We now goes inside to not only find His mother but also Victoria inside...

Now it all begins....



Will Seohyun and Yonghwa be together in the end?
Will Kang hee Soo use her power to stop them?
What will happen now when kang hee soo and Victoria finds out that Soo min is yonghwa's daughter?
Will soo min warm Kang hee soo's heart?
Will Yonghwa marry Seohyun...
Get the answers in next chapter...

THERE ARE ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS BACK.

To be continued!