What happens?

Our dreams

I felt the rain on my body, and saw Yonghwa was also wet. He was still half and had only pants on. I stood up, and just saw him stand up. I saw his back and he had wounds on it.
"Ottoke"? I said with tears in my eyes.  I ran over to him and turnes his back to me. So I began wipe his wounds with my sleeve. "Ottoke,,, this is my fault," My tears did not stop... Then I hear him laugh,.
"Yah" I hit him on his shoulder. "how can you laugh in this situation" I yelled at him, I began walking away.
Then two hands stopped me. I felt his hands on my waist. "Sorry, your just so cute with your expression like that" I hear him laughing, after he tells me that..
I felt my heart beating faster when I heard his laugh...
We just stood like that in a few moments in the rain,  when his phone suddenly rang...
I feel kind of relieved when he let go of my waist, and took the call. I did not want to listen to his conversation. But Some part of me did not want to run away so I stayed.
" Hyung, ahh, i'm at school. Year I know..what? I will be there in a minute." He then hang up and went to me...
"I have to go" He said and scratching his forehead...
"araso, I'm sorry you got hurt, and thanks for helping me" I said and took my bag and began walking away. When I felt his hands turns me over. I dropped my bag when I felt his lips on my cheek...
"Yah" I said... And trew my bag at him... He then ran away with a smile on his face, yelling "Your so cute, Seohyun ah" .

"Who does he think he is, what's the matter with you Seohyun" I hit my head again... I began walking over to the dancroom to take a bath because I felt cold and did not want to get sick. I then turn around the corne and bump into a person she falls,  I walked over to the girl and gave my hand to her. "Sorry,, I did not see were I was going" The girl the slaps my hand away and stands up... Omg,,, she is "victoria" I say with a trembling voice... "So you know me, then you also know that  I can get you kicked out off this school?" She said and lifting my chin up...
SLAP.. 
I collapse, and she then lift up my chin once again and smiling all over her face... " I will forgive you this time, But if you ever dare to get near him again I will make this entire year like hell for you" She said and then laugh... I Said with a trembling voice" him"... " Oh, so you did not hear me, let me tell you this again... she the learns down and whisper in my ear.. " Yonghwa is mine, and if you dare to get near him again, I will sure make this like hell for you, and I will even destroy you dream to be a singer" You understand.  "good girl" she said and patted my head... And walked away....

I then got up  on my legs and ran after her... 
 I laid my hand on her shoulder and turned her aorund so she looked at my face.
SLAP
I hit her, so she fell down. I then saw her touching her chin, it got red.. I was so angry,  I then pointed at her " You! I said with a loud voice. "Do not  try threaten me, I will never let go of my dream, because of someone like you" " You think you have more power than I have, Then let the fight begin" i said, turned around and walked away...  When I arrived at the danceroom, I trew my bag and turned the music on.. I then whispered to myself..
" Seohyun, now the real fight begins."

Continued!
( Hope you guys like it, I will hurry with the next chaper):)