The fight begins

Our dreams

It's been a week since that day...

I did not hear anything from Yonghwa or victoria again. Because we were all busy with our training, If I saw them It's only when we have breaks from or training but I did not want to speak with yonghwa again. I Will not fall into his trap, I am here to be a singer not to hang out with guys...
I went out to get some air when I suddenly saw Yonghwa and Victoria walking together hand in hand, laugh and smile to each other. I never forgot what she told me that day, but i'm not afraid... I want to be a singer, and if she will fight I will fight too... I said and Smiled...
I stopped smiling when our eyes meet, I broke the connection between our eyes.. I saw Victoria follow me and yongs eye contact. And saw her grab his arm and holding it tighter. She then Smiles at me and I see move and then she place her her lips on his.. I felt my body became weak and I felt my heart hurt when I saw their kiss. My eyes became wet and I then feel someone take my hand and walks away...

I look up and see Yuri unni, she looks really mad... I dried my tears away, and said "Unni"..
She then turns around.  And sigh,,,
Yuri: I told you Seohyun, never fall in love with him!
Seohyun: Unnie..
Yuri: He will only dump you in the end.
Seohyun. Unnie, I do not like him.
Yuri: Yah, ( Yelling)
Yuri: I know when people are in love Seohyun, belive me. Your in Love.
Seohyun: I'm not!
Yuri: You felt hurt a moments ago, when you saw him kissing and holding hands with Victoria? Right.
Seohyun: I?
Yuri: You only think about him, and when you see that person. You feel warm and you just want to be near him.
Yuri: I know the feeling Seohyun.
Seohyun: I'm in love?
Yuri. I'm pretty sure you are... But why him, Seohyun.. Why that playboy?
seohyun: ask him? But I Wont have anything to do with him. I'm not here to get a lover. I'm here to be a singer.
Yuri: Please Seohyun, get over him fast. He will only use you and later dump you.
Seohyun: btw Unnie, why are you telling me all this... Why do you want to protect me? Did you maybe fall for him once..
Yuri Stood there without saying anything....
Seohyun: I'm right!!!
Yuri then looks at Seohyun with wet eyes:
Yuri: I once dated him...

Yuri POV:
Flashback.

6 years back : Yuri and Yonghwa are both 16. and they goes to the same school. And used to be friends. not only friends they used to date...
It's a warm summerday, Yonghwa and Yuri are on a date and visit the beach. They dated for almost 3 months. But this day would be the last day as a couple...


Yonghwa" Yuri ah"
Yuri " Ne, Oppa"
Yonghwa" We had many wonderful days together.
Yuri" Yes, oppa. we had. But why are we talking about that.?
Yonghwa: Yuri, I want us to break up?
Yuri is about to trew a stone into the water, when she heard him.
Yuri: Brake up? Your kidding right oppa.
Yuri laugh... And trew the stone into the water...
Yonghwa: I had enough already, I have dated many other girls when I dated you. Your only a toy.
Yuri: Yah, oppa. Don't trick me.
Yonghwa: Your so boring,you don not want to kiss or make love...? That's why I have so many other girls that wants to do it.
Yuri: OPPA!
Yonnghwa: Your so stupid,  I only dated you because you were beautiful, but nothing more.
Yuri with tears in her eyes...
Yonghwa: Bye yuri, you were fun. He laugh and walks away..
Yuri: OPPA!

End of flashbak:


Yuri. You understand now Seohyun ah, He only thinks with his not his brain or heart.
Seohyun: Do you still love him?
Yuri: No, I got over him after some time.. But Seohyun I don't want you to get hurt like me.
Seohyun: Araso unnie.


We walked back to our training, I was happy to get to know more about Yuri, because she have so many secrets about her past. But Somehow he still goes on my nerves... When It ended I wanted to stay more to practise, Yuri and Yoona went home first.
I practised with loud music when the light suddenly went out.
I wanted to turn the lights on again, but when I went over to the outlet I felt a hand on it.
I took it away and the lights went on again, there he stood. He just stood there starring at me with his dark eyes.
Yonghwa: Why do you avoid me?
Seohyun: I'm not.
Yonghwa: You are?
I turned around and stoppede the music took my bag and walk over to the door. The he stood in the way.
Seohyun: Move!
Yonghwa: No!
Seohyun: I said move!
Yonghwa: what is the matter.?
seohyun: You want to know, fine I will tell you what is wrong. Number 1: You stole my first kiss. 2: You annoy me. 3: Your a playboy. 4 Just get out off my head, and my heart, I yell at him.
Before I can say number 5. I feel his arms around my body and he gives me a deep kiss. After our deep kiss, he brakes it ,and then look into my eyes and say: "You annoy me too" . And he then gives me a deep kiss again.....

To be continued....