win or lose

Our dreams

2 months after:

It's been two months since that incident. And now it's payback time. Seohyun said in her dressingroom.
It's finally the day we all waited for this was the day were we got to perform live for the first time.

Yoona: Seohyun, ah.
Seohyun: Ne Unnie!
Yoona: We are up next.
Seohyun: araso, were is Yuri?
Yuri: I'm here. Are we ready to do this.

Yoona and I nodded.

Yuri: we won't lose, I will not let you go.. We will not let you go...
Seohyun: I know Unnie..
Yoona: Let's do this

Yonna placed her hand mid in the air Yuri and did too. "Yoyulseo Hwaiting" We all said out loud and went onto the stage..
The voices of the crowd were loud, the light on the stage was hot...
I then saw them standing in the back of the crowd...Yonghwa and Victoria..
Victoria chuckled at me, Yonghwa had a smile on his face. i smiled back at him.
I whispered to myself " It's win or lose"...Then the music began playing and Yoona,Yuri and I started dance and sing....


Flashback... Two months back....


When my body were healthy again, I began to come to school again...
After our pratise, I went out to get some fresh air I sat down in the shadow, it's a warm day I sigh.... I then began to sing the song we was going to perform with, when I saw another shadow near me...

Yonghwa: So your finally back?
Seohyun: What do you want...
Yonghwa: Nothing, I just want to know were you went that's all.
Seohyun: It's none of your business.. So leave..

Yonghwa sat down beside her.

Yonghwa: It's my business..
Seohyun: Why, she yelled.
Yonghwa:  You know... Yuri found me that day... He said and sighed.... 
Seohyun: I know.. 
Yonghwa: So I guess you know that she slapped me??
Seohyun: slapped you, why?... She turned to face him...  
Yonghwa:  She is a really good girl Seohyun, you lucky to have her...
Seohyun: I know..
Yonghwa: Then I also guess you know what I did to her..
Seohyun: I do.. You played with her and then dumped her?
Yonghwa: Year that's some of the truth... He sigh.....  But My life is really hard to explain...
Seohyun: You knwo what, your a stupid guy. Why not settle down and stop being a playboy?
Yonghwa: Trust me, I want to...  But I can't do that...
Seohyun: Why???
Yonghwa: My life is really not that good...
Seohyun: Tell me?

Yonghwa Story

 

10 year old yonghwa.

Your father is dead? my uncle said to me, when we ate... I dropped my fork... Your lying I yelled... No i'm not.. My uncle said one more time... Your father got killed while being together with his lover... My eyes became wet and suddenly they just came down my cheek...
Your going to be the next heir so prepare yourself yonghwa.... My uncle said in a calm voice...
Why can he be so calm, my just died...  I trew my plate on the floor... I will not be the next heir..
You do not have a choice, you will be the next heir and so be it... I will not talk with you again about this matter and you are not allowed to talk about your father again... Your mom is hurt and she said to never speak about him again... My uncle said again in a calm voice... I trew everything in my hands and ran up to my room....
From these days on my life were always very strict... Never allowed to do anything... I just wanted to be a normal guy... But because of my mom, I can not be that...

Back in present:


Seohyun: Your mom, how is she?
Yonghwa: My mom is a evil witch, I later found out that she was the one who got my father and his lover killed... But she have power and money she can do what she want's...
seohyun. What about jinwoo? He is your brother... but he seems to be free to do what he want...
Yonghwa: Jinwoo is not my real brother, he is adopted.  My mother always liked him more than me... So I live in jail while he had everything I only could dream off... As a child I did not have permission to do anything. Only when I signed a contact I got a life...

Seohyun did not know what to do, she saw another side off him. A side she never thought she would see... Then she said.

Seohyun: Why are you like that too girls? Why are you using them...
Yonghwa: When I'm with a girl I forget who I am. I feel nothing when i'm with someone... I love the feeling of hurting someone... I never got the chance to fall in love like other normal people can... I think that's why I end with dumping them. Because i'm afraid...
I'm afraid to love someone and later lose them. Like I lost my father.

Yonghwa then started to cry, seohyun felt her body hurt when he told her his story.. She hugged him tight and felt him hug her back... Then her words came out, she wanted to tell her. She felt her body and her mind to just comfort him. To tell hi the words She new he needed...


Seohyun: I will not leave you, I love you!


Yonghwa tears rolling down his chin, seohyun dried them off with her sleeve.. They looked at each other... Yonghwa touched Seohyun's cheek.. He saw her angelic face, her beautiful dark brown eyes, her red lips... " I do not know why seohyun, but everytime i'm with you i feel warm and calm" He said... then he said 5 words, 5 words Seohyun never belived she would hear from him..... he said " Seohyun, I think I already fell for you" He gave her a peck on her lips and they both chuckled.......



Seohyun said to Yonghwa to keep their relationship a secret.. Because of year, because of everybody... 
After some time, the day finally came, the day everybody was waiting for...

"Their first live music performance"

The music was loud, their group were the last to perform... They walked out off their dressingroom when they saw Victoria! Victoria bumped into them and just continued walking... Seohyun bite her upperlip and then yelled " Victoria"
Victoria turned around...

Victoria: Do you want a fight again she said and laugh..
Seohyun:No,, I want to make a bet with you.
Victoria: A bet? And what is it about..
Seohyun: we are both going to perform...  And someone will win in the end.
Victoria: Year I know, and I also know that it will be me.
Seohyun: Then you this will not mean be a big deal with you.
Victoria: Come on you idiot, what is the deal.
Seohyun: If we win you will never touch me or my friends ever again, and you can not leth other persons do it... Even if I have contact with Yonghwa.
Victoria: huh, and if I win. What do I get?
Seohyun: If you win, I will leave this school and go back to USA.
Yuri and Yoona: Yah, Seohyun what are you saying?
Victoria: Your making this so easy, fine let's make the deal she said and gave Seohyun her hand.

Victoria walked away to perform after that it's our turn... 


It's been two months since that incident. And now it's payback time. Seohyun said in her dressingroom.
It's finally the day we all waited for this was the day were we got to perform live for the first time.

Yoona: Seohyun, ah.
Seohyun: Ne Unnie!
Yoona: We are up next.
Seohyun: araso, were is Yuri?
Yuri: I'm here. Are we ready to do this.

Yoona and I nodded.

Yuri: we won't lose, I will not let you go.. We will not let you go...
Seohyun: I know Unnie..
Yoona: Let's do this

Yonna placed her hand mid in the air Yuri and did too. "Yoyulseo Hwaiting" We all said out loud and went onto the stage..
The voices of the crowd were loud, the light on the stage was hot...
I then saw them standing in the back of the crowd...Yonghwa and Victoria..
Victoria chuckled at me, Yonghwa had a smile on his face. i smiled back at him.
I whispered to myself " It's win or lose"...Then the music began playing and Yoona,Yuri and I started dance and sing.... 

 

When their performance ended, they were all three out off air. The crowd went crazy after their performance... They got down from the stage, after they bowed to the crowd..
When they got back to their dressingroom they saw the host for the show on the screen in thier room.

Host: We now have a winner he said into the microphone.

Crowd: We want to know

Host: The winner of MS (Music school) Is....


Seohyun, yoona and yuri held hands and they were afraid too even take a breath.. 

Seohyun saying in her head... This is win or lose!!!


Host: And the winner of MS 2012 is.......................................................................................



 To be continued

Sorry guys to cut it here, but it's getting very late and I have work tomorrow. I hope you like the new chapters please comment and subscribe:)