The fight begins

Our dreams

I just stood still, I closed my eyes and found myself in another world! Is this the feeling of being in love, I thought????
I woke of from this dream and saw his eyes was closed. We were still in the deep kiss when I pushed him away!

Seohyun: Why are you doing this to me?

yonghwa: I do not know.

Seohyun: What? What do you think I am? I'm not one of your toys.

Yonghwa paused and moved his hand up to my chin...

Seohyun: Get lost, will you!  I said with tears in my eyes.

Seohyun moved his hand away.


Yonghwa: Tsh,,, you want to know what the problem is. The I will tell you....

Yonghwa pointed at Seohyun:

Yonghwa: Seohyun.... You annoy me. You got it? When ever I see you, I want to tease you, I want to hurt you!

Seohyun: Just leave me alone, why do you confuses me... I'm getting tired of it...

Yonghwa smiled and the moved closer to her...

Yonghwa: So??? Your in love with me???

Seohyun: Why are you doing this to me? You always changing personality...

Yonghwa: Your so easy Seohyun? I will make you fall so in love with me. That you wont ever forget me.

Seohyun could not take it anymore, she moved him away from the door and ran out. She ran with tears in her eyes. But what she did not know was that someone heard their conversation. And that girl was Victoria...



The next day:

Yoona: Seohyun are you okay? She woke her friend up.

Seohyun sat up in bed, Her eyes were so red after she cried so much from the last day... After the hard conversation between her and Yonghwa. She just went straight home and into bed. She fall afsleep crying, and slept to the next day.

Yuri: Seohyun, it's him again right?

Seohyun: Unnie, you was right... I'm so stupid, why him. Why did it have to be him!!

Yoona: Seohyun, stay home this day, we will continued from yesterday... Alright, just tak it easy.
 
Yoona gave Seohyun a big hug, Now seohyun tears run once again. Yuri stood beside them with anger in her body. She squeezed her hand and went out to the school....
Yuri arrived at school and went into the danceroom yonghwa were in. When she saw him standing there with all the girls and boys around him she started moving over to him. When they finally made contact with each other. Yuri heard one of the boys saying: So is she also some girl you just dumped, yonghwa smiled and said to his friend. Year, but that's in the past. But this time she sure is more beautiful. You want to start over he chuckled...
This time Yuri got really mad, she moved yonghwa friends away, and stood beside him she lifted her hand and then your hear a......

SLAP!



After Yuri slapped yonghwa on his cheek, he falls to the ground. She then take onto his collar and saying with a dead serous face " If you ever dare to get near Seohyun again, I will be sure that i'm the one who kills you" She chuckled and let go of his collar..And went away..
Everybody that saw stood paralysed and finally one after one began to laugh... 
People started saying " Yahh, did you see that, this time I think Yonghwa lost"


Yuri came back once again to their apartment, she went into Seohyun's room. Yoona already went to school. Yuri then look at Seohyun.

Yuri: "YAH, SEOHYUN: WHY WONT YOU JUST BELIVE ME" She yells at Seohyun.

Yuri went over to Seohyun and gave her hug. This was the first time Seohyun saw Yuri this mad and with tears in her eyes.

Seohyun: Unnie, i'm sorry... I'm so sorry.

Seohyun and yuri stayed like that for many minutes.


After about 2 weeks...
Seohyun went back to school, she tried to let go of her feelings for yonghwa. And so she wanted to only focus on the groups training.. She was happy but everytime she saw yonghwa her heart began to hurt.

Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun were all working hard on their performance there were only 2 month to their first live performance. Seohyun told her Unnie's that she need to go to the bathroom and so she went...
But someone grabbed her from behind. And put a blindfold on her eyes.  They took her away, she then heard a door close and someone took the blindfold off. Seohyun only knew one person who would do this "Yonghwa" But when her blindfold was taken of the person who stood before her were not yonghwa...

It's victoria.....

continued....