I really love you

Our dreams

                                               

                                   
Viva-LEvent3.jpg

 

We arrived at the beach, we sat down in the sand.
It's so beautiful I said. I then hear him laugh... What, I turn around and face him. your just co cute he said. I feel embarrassed and turn my head around again. I feel his hand on my. Now we hold hands.
"Seohyun ah" I hear yonghwa tells.. " We need to talk" I turn around to see his face..

Yonghwa: Seohyun .... Im sorry i have hurt you... I'm sorry i have played with your feelings. I knwo i'm a bad guy, but after I met you something in me changed...

Seohyun: What do you mean?

Yonghwa: The first day when we met, i took your first kiss without speaking with yut first. I was being chased by some girls... So i wanted to hide, but it's hard... So without even notice I just took the first girl I saw. And kissed her...

Seohyun: You remember it all?

Yonghwa: Yes, for me it's just a way of teasing. a kiss does not mean a lot for me. I kiss many girls, I have been together with many girls.  It's just normal for me. I never in the world thought I would meet you again. 
When I saw you in class, I had this feeling of teasing you, because of your innocent and your so pure image... Your different from all the other girls I have been with... Your the first girl to really hate me...

Yonghwa: for the first time in my life there finally was a girl  I wanted to be with. Who I wanted to hold so much near me... I had this feeling of protect you..  Seohyun Your the first girl who could make me feel safe and warm and you took al my worry away.. 

Yonghwa stood up and let go off Seohyun's hand... He walked over to the wather and trew a stone into it... Then he started telling his story about Yuri...

Yonghwa: Yuri, was one of my good friends. But i made a bet with one off my classmate. To date her and win some money... I was stupid enough to make that deal.. When I dated Yuri, I never had feelings off love being with her, I only thought about the money...
I saw Yuri fall for me more and more. But in the end I could not take it..and that I in the end would hurt her.. That's why I broke up with her.. Because I knew she would get over me fast and find another guy that would love her...
I never got my hands on the money, so I lost the bet. But Yuri was one off my friends, and I did not want to hurt her more... 
But in the end I hurt her and lost one off my friends...

Seohyun saw that he really regret doing that to Yuri. And that he was really sorry to all the bad things he did to people... She stood up and held his hand..

Seohyun: People have good side and bad side. I think you need to talk with her and you need to open your heart more... We can not live in a world without having tried all the feelings that exist.!

yonghwa squeezed her hand. The they started walking.. They were holding each other hand.

Yonghwa. I really hope you can forgive me seohyun. I will change and not be a bad guy anymore... 

Seohyun: I can, but I really think you need to talk with Yuri and the rest off the people you have hurt. Give them a reason, why you did what you did... 

Yonghwa. I will...

they held hands walking down the beach..  It's almost sunset.
When they were looking a the sunset.  Seohyun saw a crab... She got scared and fell into yonghwa's arms. She felt his chest, she could hear his heart beating fast.. She wanted to stay like this. They were into each other embrace..

Yonghwa felt Seohyun's hand on his back, he then placed his hands on her waist. They now stood face to face. Yonghwa then say to Seohyun:

Yonghwa: Seohyun! I Love you!

Seohyun: I love you too...

Yonghwa and Seohyun kissed in the sunset....