fighting scene

Our dreams

Victoria stood there laughed at Seohyun... Seohyun tried to get her hand free but they were bound together... Victoria went over to a bucket..
She trew the bucket with water in on Seohyun. The water was so cold, seohyun body became wet...
Seohyun felt victoria's hand on her chin.... She smiled...

Victoria: I did get you a warning... Tsk, tsk. you sure a stupid...

Victoria hit seohyun cheek.

Victoria lifts seohyun's head again and hit her cheek one more time.  

Seohyun: Your jealous, she said and then laugh at Victoria.

Victoria kick Seohyun in her stomach..

Victoria: You sure are a , Leave yonghwa alone. She yells at Seohyun

Seohyun: I want to, but he will not let go off me.. She chuckled.

Victoria's anger went up. She kicked Seohyun one more time...

Victoria: I told you, to leave him alone, or else I will also crush your dream to become a siinger  I will make this like hell for you. She takes a hold onto Seohyun hair.. She slaps her one more time...

Seohyun: I will not let you win. She just laughed...

Victoria got ready to hit Seohyun again, but some girl disturbed them.

The girl. Victoria we got to go, someone is coming...

Victoria: I understand..

Victoria slaps Seohyun again.

Victoria: This is my second warning, It will be more bad next time. Stay away, or you know what will happen! Your dream to become a singer will end by me...

Victoria went away...

Seohyun was wet and cold she stayed like that for hours. She wanted to call for help but her phone was in her bag at the danceroom...
Her body hurt, and her upper lip had a cut after Victoria slaps.
She could not move her body, she just laid there. Wet and cold.
It felt like time stood still, when  she heard someone open the door. She finally saw some light again, her eyes hurt when she wanted to find out who the person was...

Seohyun ah, is that really you? She heard a voice said... She wanted to say something but her body hurted so much.. What happened to you? She then saw the face of the person.
It's not yuri, or yonna,.... It's Jinwoo. When she saw his face she got happy and she felt his arms around her body. But she can not remember more because everything turned black and she passed out...


Few hours later in Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun's Apartmant.

Seohyunwoke up to find herself back in her room, she wanted to stand up but her body hurt so much. She look at her body and saw the blue marks on her body. She put all powers in her legs and finally stood up. She went to her door and heard some voices from there. She opened the door and saw three person sitting around a table....
It were Yoona,Yuri and Jinwoo...

Yoona: Seohyun, why are you up? Go back to bed.
Seohyun: Unni, I'm thirsty. I said with a  quiet voice..
Yuri: Sit here Seohyun...

Yoona went over and gave Seohyun some water. Seohyun drank it all and then saw all three people staring at her.

Jinwoo: Seohyun, who did this to you?
Yuri: I have a guess.
Seohyun: It's Victoria.
Yuri: I knew it.
Jinwoo: why did she do it?
Yuri. Because of your brother jinwoo shi, your brother is using Seohyun. and Victoria let's all her anger on Seohyun.
Jinwoo: What?
Yoona: It's true Jinwoo... Yonghwa always using Seohyun and always . Seohyun always try to get away from him. But he just will not let her.
Seohyun: Jinwoo, please do not do anything about this. I will pay Victoria back, but I will not sink so low  to use these dirty tricks.

Yoona, yuri and Jinwoo all look at Seohyun.

Yoona: How?
Seohyun: We have a live performance in two month, let's win it and show Victoria that i'm not afraid. I will not lose to someone like her...
Yuri: You sure about this Seohyun ah?? She will continued to use her power to get you.
Seohyun: I  know, it will be hard. But I will not give up.

Seohyun with a serious face saying:

Seohyun: I will not give up, this is my dream and I will not let it go...
Jinwoo: I want to help you, if anything happens call me. Alright? I will protect you.
Seohyun. araso, and thanks...



So now the real fights begins,  To be continued:)