last chapter

Our dreams

5 months after:

I was making breakfast early in the morning. Yonghwa got home late so I did not want to wake him up yet...
It's been 5 months since we got permission from Yonghwa's mother to finally get married... 
Yonghwa never became the heir.. Jinwoo took his place instead.. And Yonghwa wanted to be together with his familiy and focus on his music... So He is still a big star and I am too.. We are one of Korea most known celebrity couple....
It makes me laugh when I think back to our wedding.... All the news in TV and newspapers everyone in korea knew us....

Yuri finally got married with a non celebrity she is 4 months pregnant... She is really Happy... Yoona is still acting and is in a relationship with actor,singer Lee seung gi... They wanted to date in secret but they got spotted and had to tell everyone about it... Many Fans hearts was broken but still they gave their support to Yoona and Lee Seung gi....

I am finally done with breakfast I am walking to our bedroom... Yonghwa is not only sleeping in our bed.. Soo Min is too.. They look so sweet and adorable... I smile and walk over to the bed...
"Soo Min ah,,, Yooong wake up I made breakfast...... They aare not moving... Aish,,, " I know your not asleep,, you two" "i am going to tickle you guys"  I said and began tickle them...

"Seohyun ah,,,," Yonghwa said. And took my arm so I got in the bed between him and Soo Min..... " We want to sleep a little more" he said.... "mommy,you sleep too, we are tired"
I stand up in the bed so I am on my knees.. I look at them both, they look at me with irresistible eyes...
"you two really are father and daughter" I say and begin to laugh... I lay down in Yonghwa arms... Soo Min now lies between us... After some mintues she is afsleep....

" I really love you two"  Yonghwa said.
I turn around to see yonghwa looking at both of us.... He Soo Mins hair, she is afsleep... He look at me and hold my hand... "  we will always be together seohyun.. I love you" I smile back to him " I love you too" i said. And Now we were finally a family again....

who would belive that one kiss started everything, I thought and chuckled...


End!

Hey Guys... I know it's sad that this is the end for this story... I want to thank you for your support and patience..

I have some good news for you still... I will have a new story ready for you guys later today and there will be a trailer to.   The trailer  will be out on youtube later today... I will give you the link later when it's out.  I really hope you will support my next story that will be about Yongseo to:)

See You

Love Sisselseohyunbias<3