I want to have my own life

Our dreams

I never felt so scared before.. Kang hee soo and Victoria... I could see in their eyes that they did not like what they saw...
Yonghwa let go of my hand and sat Soo Min down...
Yonghwa said to the Secretary to take Soo Min out of the room... She did...  Now it was only the four of us in the room...
And then Kang Hee Soo starts to talk....

Kang Hee soo: What are you two doing here... Yonghwa get away from that stupid girl and child and go back to your wife...

Yonghwa: I will not....

Kang Hee soo: You dare to talk back to me.... I command you to get ways from that women...

Yonghwa: That women is my only love... And I will marry her and live together with her and my daughter...

Kang Hee soo: Your daughter.... hahahahaha.... You really think she is your daughter... Miss Seohyun could sleep with anyone and say that you are the father...

Yonghwa: that's enough..... I'm sick and tired of how you controls my life....  You lied to me all this time... I wanted to find Seohyun but you had someone to stop me everytime.... My letters my phonecalls.... You did everything and got me to marry Victoria..... I never saw Victoria as my wife... we never got married you had someone to drug me and we got married that way....
Your sick mother... Your sick....


so that's the truth, he tried to find me but someone took all the letters and phonecalls.... I never saw yonghwa so mad and angry before... Kang Hee Soo still sat in her chair and just look shocked  at her Son going against her. I think this is the first time that Yonghwa said something like that to her.... Then I see Victoria walk over to me I turn around and see her lift her arm she is about to hit me.... I close my eyes but I did not get hit... Yonghwa stopped the slap. adn trew Victoria on the floor.... He hugged me and said..

Yonghwa: You dare to touch Seohyun again... Your just like my mother... You use your power to get what you want...

I never saw yonghwa so sad before. He let go of me and went to his mother... He falls on his knees with tears in his eyes.. I saw Kang hee Soo eyes became wet....

Yonghwa: why can you not let me be happy. I know you never loved me like you love Jinwoo... But I did everything I could to just have a place in your heart... But you never saw me. You took everyone I loved away from me... You even wanted to get Seohyun away....But She was like a angel who found a way to open my heart....
mother... I love her and I love our daughter.... Please just this time let me be happy....... Let me be my own master of my life...... I know deep inside of you there is a good and warm women.. Who want to see her sons happy.......
Please mother... Please.....

I ran over to Yonghwa and hugged him, he cried so much... I tried to comfort him... It hurts me to see him like this....

Kang Hee soo: Yonghwa and Seohyun...... I hope you have a good life together.... please leave.... And Victoria you will divorce Yonghwa and please leave to...

I felt like I was in a dream... did she just give her permission? I wanted to speak but then Yonghwa hold my hand and went to the door.... I tried look back I am sure I saw tears in Kang Hee soo's eyes. But she turned her chair arund. and I hear Yonghwa say "I really hate you mother, but I still love you very much deep in my heart" he close the door....

Last chapter will be out tomorrow... 
I will be busy today.. But the next and last chapter will be out tomorrow...
Hope you will comment and subscribe:)