It's time to leave.

Our dreams

Seohyun finally got back home after her date with Yonghwa: 
She saw Yuri standing in the kitchen. Seohyun told  Yuri that Yonghwa wanted to talk with her. Yuri was very much against it, speaking with Yonghwa. But when Seohyun continued to ask. She gave up and went outside were Yonghwa stood.. 
Yonghwa wanted to tell Yuri everyting...


After Some time Yuri got back inside the apartment. Seohyun ran over to her...


Seohyun. You okay? 

Yuri. Yes, I'm glad he told me the truth... But it will take some time to trust him again..

Seohyun: What will you do?

Yuri. We agreed to be friends. No hard feelings..


Yuri smiled at Seohyun, and they hugged each other... Then Yuri let go off Seohyun. And look at her very seriuos. 

Yuri. You did not tell him?

Seohyun. No,

Yuri: You finally got to him, I can see he really loves you...

Seohyun: I know Unnie,, I'm just sad that I will hurt him in the end.. 



IIt's finally the day:

It's the day seohyun will go back home. She said bye to all her friends. 
Yuri got her driver to take them to the airport...
They arrived at the airport and walked inside...

Yoona: I will miss you Seohyun ah,, she sad with tears in her eyes...

Yuri: Seohyun, please call when you get back home?

Seohyun: I will.

Seohyun hugged them both...

She took her bag and got ready to board. When she heard a familiar voice "Seohyun ah wait"
seohyun turned around to see the familiar voice, the familiar voice belonged to yonghwa:
Yonghwa was almost out off breath, Seohyun walked over to him...

seohyun: Why are you here?

Yonghwa: Because..... I willl not say goodbye to you...

seohyun: Please, yonghwa... I will not hurt you, I have to go.. She said and turned around...

Yonghwa: I know everything!!!! he yelled.

Seohyun stopped walking.

Yonghwa: Yuri,,, she told me everything... If I only knew, I would have taken care of it. Why did you make such a stupid bet with Victoria.

Yonghwa started to walk over to Seohyun... Seohyun still had her back turned to him.. While crying she says...

Seohyun: because I love you...

Yonghwa finally got to Seohyun turned her around and hugged her tight...  I will protect you no matter what... He said.

yonghwa: If you want to go back, do it. You have my support. But I will not let you out off my life. we will manage. I will not lose you... 

He took something out off his pocket and gave her a necklase.  He put it on her neck. Seohyun was happy.

Seohyun: I will hurry and come back. they look at each other eyes and Seohyun kissed him on his lips.

Seohyun. Bye, she walked over to the entrance to the airplane. 

Seohyun waved to her friends and she had eye contact with Yonghwa. She whispered " I love you" 
Yonghwa Whispered to her" I love you"...

Then the door close...

To be continued!

Hope you like it, I will hurry with the next chapter!