Please tell me the truth

Our dreams

Soo min And I got back toour Hotel... Soo min finally fell afsleep after she cried so much... I her hair and laid her in the bed. I tuned off the light and walked to the next room...

"Seohyun she is my daughter,, right.. Please tell me Seohyun" I remember his sad face and these words.. How can I tell him about his daughter... we can never be together again... I went to the bathroom and started the shower... I fell to the floor and just cried....
I'm sorry Yong.... I'm so sorry.....

Next morning I hurt some kncok on my door.. I open it up to see Yuri unnie....
I hugged her and i need your help.... These was the only words i could tell her... We went inside the room. I gave Yuri some water and sat beside her in the couch....
Yuri Unni saw my eyes were red, she look worried..

Yuri: Is it truth... Did he see Soo min?

Seohyun. He did... Soo min has a picture of him.. When she saw him she knew.... And he saw our ring around her neck.... Unnie...What have I done....

Yuri: Seohyun,,, it's not your fault.... If it was not because of his mother you two would be together today...

Yuri: Why not tell him the truth.. He will understand... I'm sure off it...

Seohyun: He is already married to Victoria... Also if his mother found out... I do not know what she will do.... And if she found out about Soo min.. I can not let her be in such danger...

I slaps my hand to my face in worry.. I'm so confused... What can I do... 
Yuri Unnie I really love him.. But I need to protect Soo min from his mother and Victoria....

Yuri. seohyun,,,

someone open the door Yuri And I look at the door... It's Soo min...

Soo min: Mommy,,, aunt Yuri..... i'm hungry...

Seohyun: Alright, mommy will make you something... 

I went to the kitchen, when Soo min says the words that makes my heart hurt...
 
Soo min: Mommy,, were is Daddy....

I walk over to her. I her hair and hold her hand... I will not lie to may daughte rso I want to tell her about her daddy...
I said goodbye to Yuri.. And sat down in the couch.. I look at Soo min And smile...

Seohyun: Soo min ah, What i'm about to tell you... You need to carefully listen.. alright?

Soo min: yes Mommy...

Seohyun: The man you meet yesterday is your father... But the women beside him... Is his wife... Your father have another family... He does not now that your his daughter.... When mommy found out she had you in her tummy... She already  broke up with your father... Mommy got back to America to grandfather and grandmother and had you.....
we love you so much, your my little angel... But we can not be together with your daddy... I'm sorry Soo min ah...

Soo Min: Mommy really loves daddy... But daddy has another family... I love Mommy and Daddy no matter what....
I will protect you Mommy.. I will get mommy and daddy together again...

Soo Min hugged me, and I hugged her back.... 



But Seohyun did not know that In Cafe in Seoul. Yonghwa got in contact with Yuri. He wanted to hear the truth... Yuri wanted to tell him, but she was angry at him... But after some time Yuri told Yonghwa about what his mother did to Seohyun....


To be continued