First meeting

Our dreams

I never once thought about that this day could change my life.

Yoona and I just arrived in Seoul Airport from USA. It was a long trip but we had both looking forward to this day  so much. Now we finally got to come to Korea to study in Koreas famous music school. Yoona and I were both korean, but we always lived with our parents in USA. This was our first time In our homeland Korea. It's so Beautiful when we stepped outside into the fresh air... Unni'e I said to Yoona. We are finally here, I laid my arm over her shoulder. Yahh Seohyun, relax a little. You smile all over your face. We both laughed. The air was so clear and fresh. It's a beautiful day. Then We heard a car toot y us... "Is that really" I said... A korean girl with long black hair, long legs and sunglasses on, stepped out off the car. I was right.... I yelled Yuri Unnie! And Yoona and I both ran over to her. We then hugged her on the same time.
Yah,  yah,,, calm down. I missed you too guys. Let's go I have something I need to do in the area, so can we walk a little... Yoona and I both nodded. Then Yuri's driver placed our luggage in the car. And we began to walk around the city...
Yuri and Yoona both walk a little ahead of me. Come on Seohyun, hurry up. I hear them call. Ne I say and began to run. Then I hear some people scream and yell. I look around.
When I want to walk again, I can no longer see Yuri or Yoona.
I run to try and find them again. I seem lost. Where am I?
I then hear the screams once again and see someone running towards me. He wears a long jacket and a hat? He then stops and looks around. He sees me and grabs my hand and takes me into a small space between two houses.
His out of breath, I look confused at him. And trying to get free, but his grabs around me tightens. He then lift his face up, we are only a few centimeters apart. I look at this unknown Man. I see long messy darkbrown hair. His eyes are black and his lips are thick and red. I see some sweat on his cheek.  I feel like i am under some kind off prediction.
I then Hear the screams getting closer to us, Then I  suddenly hear him say: "Joung mal  mee yan hee". His face comes closer to me, I want to say something but then I  feel his lips on mine. I do not know how long it lasted. My heart starts beating faster. I hear someone running beside us, while he still kisses me I hear them talking: Were did he go?  We was so close, Let's go that way, maybe we can find him again. He takes his lips away from mine, When we no longer hear them.  I open my eyes up, and he then look at me and chuckled.  " Thanks for the help" he said and ran away.
What did just happened? He kissed me.. This was my first kiss and I lost it too some unknown guy? I tried dry it off with my hand, However the taste was still there. It tasted like strawberries. Yah, Seohyun what are you thinking? I hit myself in the head. I hope I never in the world will meet him again... I hear Someone calling my name... Seohyun ah, were are you.??
I ran out and saw Yoona and Yuri looking for me. I ran over and hugged yoona and yuri. Maknae, were did you go? I hear Yuri say. Nothing, I just got lost. Sorry I will not leave you guys again...
I got everything I wanted. So let us go home. I have the keys to our apartment Yuri said. We then walked back to the car and drove off to our apartment.


Apartment:
Wow, it's so beautiful, Yoona and I just looked at the room. The apartment was big enough for the three of us, so we got a room each. I started Unpack my things. And placed my parents picture on my table. Now I can finally be a singer. I took my school uniform and saw this white/blue uniform. I can not wait to wear this tomorrow.
Later in the evening I am ready to brush my teeth, I suddenly remember everything about the kiss. I touch my lips and my heart starts beating fast. What is this wird feeling.. I have to forget everything about that kiss and that guy..  I hope I will not meet him again.
I never told Yuri and Yoona about what really happened today. They would probably not belive me. So I have to forget it...

Next day ( First school day in the music school)
Hurry Up Seohyun, Yoona bursts through my door. Unnie I say in a loud voice. Yahh, Seohyun your already up, how come your reading, we have to go now or else we will be late... Araso unnie, I will be there in a minute. Just go ahead I will catch up to you. Araso Seohyun, see you in school.

I Closed the door to our apartment, and went down the stairs. I am still reading in my book to calm my nerves down. So I forget to watch were I walk. The stairs are wet from last night when it rain. But I can not see it because I am reading in my book. I slip and fall. I suddenly feel some arms around my waist, I did not get hurt? "Please be more careful" I hear a voice behind me say. I then turn around quickly and bows. Thanks I say and look up... A young korean tall man with blond hair and glasses on, looks at me. "Wow," I say out loud. I start to blush when I see him laugh. Thanks he say.
Your new here? He said.

I nodded. Nice to meet you I see you attend the music school, me too.. I'm jinwoo. He then puts his hand out. I take it and say Hello, i'm Seohyun...
Jinwoo asked if I would go to school together with him. I nodded. We talked normal together. When we arrived at school I hear Yoona's voice. Seohyun ah, were have you been? we waited for you. Sorry, unnie. I almost had a accident but this man here, ah my bad jinwoo saved me just in time. Yah, seohyun it's only your first day and your already causing accidents... I blushed when I heard Jinwoo laugh. Unnie, I said.
Jinwoo then turns around to me and say: I'm happy that I met you seohyun. See ya I need to go, hope we will me each other again. He smiled and walked away.
I feel someones eyes on me, I turn around and see Yuri and Yoona are looking at me.... "Seohyun".... I hear Yoona in a teasing tone say, did you maybe fall in love? I shook my head and said "Unnni"... Yuri and Yoona teased me.... We went inside the school.  
We have differrent classes  so I said "bye" to Yuri and Yoona and went into my classroom. I see both guys and girls when I enter. I just went down to a table in the back when the teacher came inside. I sat on my chair. And put my bag next to my chair. I looked around and beside me was a interesting person. He sleps with a book on his head, when the teacher told him to wake up and take the book down. He took the book down and put on his table. I could not see his whole face, then he suddenly dropped the book. And I wanted to give it back to him so I went down for it, he also went down. "Here" I said. And Finally I saw his whole face.... That long messy hair, these dark eyes, the thick red lips. it was him! "YAH", we both said on the same time "it's you". We pointed at each other.
I could not hold my words back anymore, and I said it out loud " yah, you stole my first kiss, give it back"....


To be continued!

So guys, what do you think about this first chapter? Do you like it? Please write a comment and give me your replay. And hope you will support me!:)
This story will be longer than my first story " it all started with a bbo bbo"

Bye and thanks!:)