Chapter 9 - Secrets

Heaven Sent

 

"Let's start with Kai." Luhan suggested. He didn't want to pressure Hayoung that much. 
 
"Anything you're not satisfied with?" All of them formed a circle around the coffee table, waiting for Kai's answer. He bit lips, hesitating weather he should tell them. 
 
"I..." Everyone peered closer. "I think my umma doesn't love me." Hayoung rolled her eyes. "Look dude... I have no parents. Luhan's parents are in China. Baekhyun? He proabably doesn't have one too.." Baekhyun nodded. 
 
"B-but look, she's not even coming home from her business.." he sobbed. Kai at his vulnerable state, wasn't that appealing. He was bawling his eyes out. "Awww... shhh.." He leaned on to Hayoung's shoulder and cried onto her shoulder. 
 
"Luhan, your turn." Hayoung voiced out, still patting Kai's head. "Same case as Kai's" Tears stained his cheeks. He went next to Hayoung and cried on her other shoulder. "Aigoo.. my poor babies.." Baekhyun just stared awkwardly.
 
"Anything.. /sobs/ you want to tell? /sobs/" Kai asked Baekhyun. He looked at the floor and thought about his Light. He finally nodded. 
 
"Well, i want to find this girl.  She's... my Light? That's what i call her. I miss her, i haven't see her in so long. It's even harder when i don't have a home." Luhan and Kai stopped crying and looked at him. 
 
"Hayoung, can he stay? He's so cute. I mean look at that." Luhan pouted speaking like a baby. Hayoung thought about him being a hobo. A hot hobo to be exact. She didn't care, at least if he's here, it'd be even among them.
 
"He'll stay but don't tell Aunt Kim. He'll take the extra bed in the next room. Now my turn!" She didn't hesitate. Everyone closed in. She wasn't the type that liked to keep it to herself. She would rather tell it to someone, then keep secrets. 
 
"You know i was frowning right? Well... It's because i didn't like Hanbit and Jongdae together." They nodded and waited for the continuation.
 
"Beacause..." Luhan cut in, " By any chance... Do you..." 
 
"Yes... I like JongDae." Kai gasped like a diva he always was and Luhan just smirked. Baekhyun just tried to understand eventhough he has no idea who these people are. 
 
"But why though? He's not even that handsome." Hayoung scowled at him. "Don't be evil. He's cute, charming, sings well, dances well... " Hayoung looked up dreamily and pouted. She still remembered he helped me during the first day when she was still a nobody. Since then, she started taking interest in him. 
 
Baekhyun noticed her sadness and pulled her towards him. He didn't know how to handle girls but he sure knows how to cheer them up. Kai and Luhan were in their own little world so they weren't aware of what was happening.
 
"You know, i've got something to tell you." Hayoung straightened up and listened to him. "You know that girl? Well, i like her but she doesn't like me." She rolled her eyes at the irony and he chuckled. "Because one day, she was taken away from me. I didn't know her feelings for me. I can't even remember her name.." Baekhyun felt his heart shattering. He left her without telling. He was taken away from her, not she was taken away from him.
 
"That' sad.." Those were the only words that rolled off her tongue. She didn't know what to say. "Don't worry, whoever this Jongdae guy is, he doesn't know he lost something precious." Hayoung grinned at him. Who knew a hot hobo had mushy feelings? 
 
"C'mon guys. Let's get dinner. I'm paying!" Hayoung called and ran to her room. "What's the special occasion?!" Kai hollered. 
 
"Just a treat for you people. A celebratory moment to us! And our new member Baekhyun!" She yelled back.
 
--------------
 
As the four of them walked passed the street, laughing their asses off, Baekhyun spotted something. He took a second glanced at the figure sitting by the window. It was a girl. Her brown hair, falls on her shoulder, framing her face. He squinted his eyes to get a good look. 
 
At that same time, Hanbit was flipping through a book when she noticed, a pair of eyes on her from down the street. She looked up and looked straight into a boy's eyes. She could see into him. His eyes, they were different. Different from any human she'd met. 
 
A knock startled her as she broke off the eye contact with the boy. "Hanbit, dinner." Sehun said emotionlessly. She shrugged and closed the book following him down to the dining room.
 
Sehun took a turn and entered another room. He shut the door and took out a key to lock it from the inside. He took a deep breath as he walked to the centre of the room. He wasn't what he was when he's outside. It was just a facade. He was no more than that, just a timid boy with alot to hide. 
 
"When ones heart blooms in full glow,
another's paled and stay low,
May wishes reach Heaven's star
my feather shall float thus far."
 
He plucked a feather and sent one to the Heavens. He watched as it floated off, disappearing as he closed his wings. It's been 5 years, a ritual like that everyday non-stop. He sighed at the condition of his wings. It was a way of sacrifice and it was unavoidable.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys! It's been a busy week. Well, school started YAY!/inserts sarcasm/ I'll try to update as often okay? Thanks for reading .
 
EXO M OMG!!!! SPAZZ LOOK AT LAY's GUNS 
 
 
EXO K BACK FROM LONDON!! 
 
 
(cr: owners, via tumblr)
 
-honeyandmints