Kyungsoo

Heaven Sent

 

 

 

Kyungsoo felt the connection between him and the two boys. He knew he was on the right path. He couldn't afford to fail again; it was his duty to protect people. He was born to defeat evil. The man that he was supposed to perish, defeated him instead. It wasn't successful before but he will try again, it is a must.

Ataxia, the name of the man. He was The Fallen One. That one man who was persistent, stubborn and it result him to the depths of despair. After his fall, the angels in command decided that the next person that lands on the Garden of Eden will be the destroyer of The Fallen One. It happened to be Kyungsoo.

They trained him like there was no tomorrow since there was a shortage of time. He shed blood, tears yet he knew he had to do it. It was his destiny.  As part of his trainings, he had to learn about his opponent so they thought him the story from the beginning to the end. Ataxia wasn't the first Fallen One. He was from a blood line of Fallen Ones. They existed since the beginning of time.

The blood line of the Fallen Ones is called, Chastrous.  Every 100 years or so, there will be a Fallen One. Since, it's over a period of a century; the current Fallen One will roam Earth to destroy as much as he can. That is until a person from the blood line of Lumious dies and defeats the Fallen One. It is actually a cycle. Every time a Chastrous dies, a Lumious will die and defeat him. It can be any man from the both blood lines.

Kyungsoo was one of the Lumious, though he doesn't know that when he was alive. It was a coincidence that Kyungsoo was a Lumious. At that time, they were pressured. A lot of people were influenced into the bad side. They could not control the evil anymore. The moment Kyungsoo stepped on to Earth; he was tasked to find Ataxia.

Eventually he did find him but it was too late. He had in and influenced the angels' rarest talent, that one petite girl. He arrived a second too late; a lot of destruction was already done. Since that day, he roamed Earth looking for Ataxia.

--------

Sehun glanced at the boy asleep on his couch. The others left to buy food while Hayoung went back to her house to get some more medication. He gazed at the boy once again, observing his features. Think pinkish lips, chubby cheeks and a pretty nose, the type of boys girls would probably fall for. Sehun looked away, afraid that his observation might be too much.

"I know what you are Oh Sehun." Sehun whipped his head to the direction of the boy. He had fear written all over his face. Kyungsoo was sitting up; his eyes still close and his arms supporting his weight.

"Wh-what..." Sehun's voice trembled. "I'm an angel too you know. Don't worry and won't harm you. I just need your help." His voice was coarse. Sehun was still bewildered but he just nodded absentmindedly.

"I need you to tell me about your sister..." He felt chills. He was hesitant but he knew that this boy would mean no harm. He approached Kyungsoo bravely, with a hitched breath, he spread his wings. He nodded to Kyungsoo and he did the same too. It was a sign for a deal to be made. Unlike Sehun, Kyungsoo's wings had a tinge of beige-pink on them. Sehun's was a mix of baby blue and pearl white.

"Your feathers... You were from my dreams. One by one." Sehun whispered. Kyungsoo smiled and stood up slowly. "Upon the Heavens, our deal shall be sealed." He plucked his feather and so did Sehun. Their feathers floated and combined before if burst in a small poof. They jolly well knew if the deal is broken, a punishment will await.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! It's been so long since i've update neh? Mianhae. If you don't understand please feel free to ask but i won't give out anything for the surprise in future chapters:D 

Kai, dont kill me .... URGH

talk about retarded..

{pic credit to owner via tumblr} 

-mints