Chapter 11 - Vacation

Heaven Sent

 

 
"I shouldn't have agreed to this. 3 days?" Hayoung was standing glumly facing the beach. "It's not that bad.." Luhan patted her back and one by one everyone disappeared from her sight. Baekhyun was the last one to get off the van.
 
He patted Hayoung's shoulder and ran off to Kai who was telling him to go over. Hayoung groaned and trudged over to the beach with her backpack on her shoulders.
 
Last Night:
 
"Pack your stuff Youngiee! Tao and Jongdae are taking us on a vacation. They invited Baekhyun too." Hayoung shot up. It's been 2 days since they met Baekhyun and everybody got along well.
 
"B-but my assignments..." she trailed off, watching Kai and Luhan getting their stuff to go downstairs so they could pack.
 
"Everyone needs a vacation. It won't hurt. Come on!" Hayoung shrugged. She glanced at her piled up homework and sighed. 
 
"I guess one day won't hurt." 
 
 
"Huge mistake." She threw her bag on to the mat next to the picnic table the boys had set up. Hanbit tugged on to Hayoung's arm. 
 
"Let's go change." Hayoung took her clothes and wrapped them up in a towel while Hanbit brought along her duffel bag. They walked all the way to the toilet. Hanbit got into one of the cubicles and came out in a orange-pink bikini. 
 
"Wow..." Hayoung's jaw dropped at her friend's figure. She was nothing like that but she admit that she has pretty legs. She wore shorts and a navy blue tank top. She shrugged and tied her up into a ponytail, letting her bangs fall on her face. They walked back with Hanbit wearing a large shirt to cover her body.
 
The boys were just wearing their bermudas and had no shirt on. Hayoung had no problem with them being shirtless because Kai and Luhan would sometimes show up at her front door with no shirt on. She scanned everyone's body. Some had abs and some were just close to it, like Luhan's.
 
She went over to him and he smirked. "Somebody likes it!" He said in a sing-songed voice. She let out a laugh and he gave her a look. "Tone down on food there." She poked his tummy, it was slightly 'flabby' but she could feel some toned parts. He scowled at her as she continued all the way to Baekhyun.
 
He had his shirt off too. Hayoung stared at his toned stomach. It was fair but not as fair as Luhan's. She blushed as he waved his hands in front of his face. "Hayoung? Let's eat." He asked awkwardly and held on to her wrist as they approached the picnic table. It was filled with food that varied from fruits to chicken. Hayoung's eyes widened at the prized food at the corner of the table. She squealed in delight and ran to grab it.
 
"No no missy. No ice-cream until you finish your food." Kai held up his hand and stopped her in her tracks. She frowned. "Please Kai please!" She begged and dropped to her knees. She bowed her head.
 
"Ermm.. NO." Everyone laughed as she trudged back next to Baekhyun. 
 
------------
 
"AHHHHHH!" Hayoung shrieked. Apparently, they decided to throw her into the water. She was soaking wet as Hanbit laughed from the shore. She was sitting under an umbrella with Jongdae. 
 
"Aww baby.." he chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss. She smiled and hummed into the kiss. An idea popped into her mind so she decided to test her powers out on Jongdae. She sat up straight and forced her mind right into his.
 
He squirmed a little bit so she took it as a good sign. She pictured something in her mind and pushed it towards his. 
 
His eyes widened as they moved closer with their lips locked, not able to be free. Jongdae was running out of air but he was enjoying it. Hanbit however, was smirking into the kiss. He was panicking but the effect slowly wore off. 
 
Hanbit grew tired and extracted herself out of his mind. They finally pulled away. Tired, both of them leaned onto each other.
 
"Whatever that was, it was hot." he commented and Hanbit rolled her eyes. Suddenly, a beach ball landed right next to her. She saw Baekhyun coming up to get it.
 
"Oh hey! Sorry for interrupting." He laughed sheepishly and got the ball. His hands brushed Hanbit's and her limped body became straight and felt like she was revived.
 
"Woah. What the heck." She mumbled and grabbed onto her head. "You okay?" Jongdae tucked the strands of hair behind her ear.
 
"Yeah, just a refreshed boost of energy." She smirked.
 
----------------------------------
 
YAY! Update!! keke. any of you have tumblr? cos im so bored these days... urgh. anyway, Kyungsoo is like climbing up my bias list... TT_TT 
 
Talking about Kyungsoo... HE'S APPEARING SOON! /throws confetti 
 
Please anticipate and give lots of love /hugs 
 
cries bloody tears at this beautiful boy ;A; 
 
what are you doing Sehun.. urgh,,, ;w;
 
 
[picture credits to owner via tumblr]
-mints