Chapter 6 - Boyfriend

Heaven Sent

"What?! No. Now where's my chemistry book?" Baekhyun pouted at Hayoung's answer. He wanted to follow her around since she was the person that found him. And it would be fun because he could explore the new Seoul he wasn't used to.

"Your book is outside." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Hayoung heard the sadness in his voice. "Look Baekhyun, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to yell at you. I have a short fuse." she smiled apologeticly, feeling guilty. She put on her worn out Chuck Taylors and ran out to get her book.
 
"HAYOUNGIEEE!!" Kai yelled from downstairs. He jogged up the steps with Luhan following behind him. Kai was dressed neatly in his uniform. Although he was the type that doesn't give a damn about most things, he was quite neat when it comes to school. Luhan, however, was in still in his pajamas. Hayoung eyed him disapprovingly.
 
"My back hurts so i'm gonna call in sick today." He smiled sheepishly. Hayoung rolled her eyes. "You could've just said that you feel like skipping school." Luhan's smile fell and Kai high-fived Hayoung. 
 
"Baekhyun-ah!" Baekhyun's ears perked up at his name. "He's still here?" Kai muttered. "What's that Kai?" Hayoung turned to him. "Nothing..." He waved his hands nervously.
 
"Luhan, can you do me a favour and watch after Baekhyun today? Thanks." Luhan's smile fell for the second time. He shrugged and put his arms around Baekhyun's shoulder. 
 
"Be good okay? Don't get in trouble." Hayoung ruffled Baekhyun's hair and tapped Luhan's cheek.
 
"Neh umma! Bye!" Luhan rolled his eyes. Hayoung walked away with a smile on her face. She shrugged and jogged up to match Kai's pace.
 
--------
 
"So... Tell me everything about you." Baekhyun didn't know what to say and was sitting there awkwardly.
 
"Okay, i'll give you a head start. Something like this. 'Hi! My name is Xi Luhan. I am 19 years old and i like to dance and sing.' Now your turn."
 
"Oh.. My name is Byun Baekhyun. 19 years old and i sing." Baekhyun smiled nervously. He didn't even know his real age and birthday. He just said what was stated in that fake ID he made. He also hesitated about adding the singing part but he heard himself before. He wasn't that bad except that time when Xiumin made him sing that long note led him to scream his lungs out.
 
"Same age!! When's your birthday?" Luhan asked excitedly. "May 6th." 
 
"Aww... I'm your hyung... 20th April." Baekhyun laughed. His laughter died down and silence   took over the two guys.
 
Luhan was thinking of ideas that'd make Baekhyun loosen up to him. The first thing that was on his mind was strip dare but he didn't want Baekhyun to think that he is erted. Actually, he was but first impressions lasts long so out goes that idea.
 
Meanwhile, Baekhyun was just looking around, fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt, Luhan's t-shirt to be exact. He remembered that he didn't have any clothes and frowned. 
 
"Why the sad face?" Luhan asked, glancing at Baekhyun. "Well, i lost my bag so i don't have any clothes to wear." Luhan's face brightened. He knew what he's gonna do with Baekhyun. 
 
"Let's go SHOPPING!!" Luhan screamed, startling Baekhyun. 
 
--------
 
"Oppa!" Hanbit called out to her brother, Sehun. He waved back. Hayoung was waling in a daze behind Hanbit until she heard Sehun calling her name. 
 
Oh Sehun, Hanbit's older brother. They're close and just like Hanbit, he's blessed with good looks. He is Luhan and Kai's good friend since all of them dance together. Happy-go-lucky guy with a smile on his face most of the time and full of aegyo.
 
"Hey Hayoung!" He smiled. Kai waved at her. She smiled. "Hiee!!" A voice came from beside Kai. 
 
"Hanbit, Hayoung, this is Tao. He is in the same year as you. He is Luhan's friend from China and he's staying with Jongdae." Sehun introduced Tao to them. "Now, where is Jongdae?" Kai looked over to the cafeteria door and spotted him walking towards them.
 
Kim Jongdae, another one of Kai and Luhan's buddy. He dances too but he's dancing skills aren't as great as his singing skills. Splendid singer but the shortest among his friends. Cool guy and mostly calm. 
 
"Hai there." He sat next to Hanbit. "I've got something to tell you guys. But let's get food first." He winked and the rest left to get their meals leaving Sehun and Hayoung sitting there alone. 
 
"How's everything?" He asked. "Not bad. Something happened but i'm not sure if i'll count it as a blessing." She chuckled, remembering about Baekhyun. She took out 2 packets of mini bread from her pocket. Amazed at its good state since she just shoved it at the last minute that morning. 
 
She handed one to Sehun and put her fore finger to her lips. "Sshh. Don't tell Hanbit, i only have 2" She winked at Sehun and they ate before the rest arrived.
 
"Okay, now that everyone's here, I'm gonna tell you something." Jongdae looked over to Hanbit. She nodded. Everyone's ears perked up.
 
"We're together." He smiled holding Hanbit's hand and holding it up. 
 
"Holy buffaloes." Those were the first 2 words that broke the silence and it came from Hayoung unexpectedly.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Uh ouh! There you go!! Sorry for the wait:DD It's kinda of a filler chapter to be honest.. Now, bonus picture time!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I LOVE THESE UNSEEN SM TEASER PICTUREs!! keke. Sorry if they're mostly Baekhyun>< Tell me your bias maybe i'll find their images okay? Lots of Love.. 
 
-honeyandmints