Plan

Heaven Sent

 

 

Hayoung has been observing Baekhyun these days. He seems little too fidgety? It’s as if he’s hiding something which he actually was. He’s been like that since that night’s dinner. It’s been a week and he warmed up to the rest especially Sehun. The both of them kept in touch with the Kyungsoo boy which confuses the hell out of Hayoung. She didn’t understand the need to do it.

She walked to the flower shop where Baekhyun worked to bring him some lunch. “Annyeongha-“ Baekhyun stopped mid-way when he saw his next customer. “Hey, why’d you stop?” Hayoung asked, placing the bento boxes on the counter. It was a late lunch, she just came back from school which ended 10 minutes ago. Kai and Luhan were on their way here.

“I stopped because it was you.” He stuck out his tongue. They’ve gotten so much closer and comfortable like they’ve known each other for ages. Wherever Hayoung was, Baekhyun was there too, vice versa. “Are you still in touch with that boy?” she asked while laying out the cutlery on the counter. Baekhyun hummed a ‘yes’. Ever since that night, Sehun and Kyungsoo decided to tell Baekhyun everything minus the Hanbit part. Kyungsoo got the feeling that Baekhyun didn’t need to know so he decided to keep it a secret between him and Sehun.

“Annyeong Youngiee~ Baekhyun too!” a chirpy voice was heard from outside. Baekhyun got shaky all of a sudden, his hands sweaty and his mind blanked. She was alone! No Jongdae and it was good news. “Baekhyun? Helloooo?” Hanbit waved her hands in front of his face. His mouth was opening and closing like a spoiled inverted elevator. He wanted to say something but he didn’t know what. She giggled and pranced away to help Hayoung. “Aigooo~” Hayoung cooed and slapped the back of his head. She smirked evilly only to earn a shove on the shoulder by Baekhyun. He was cursing Hayoung in his head for embarrassing him in front of Hanbit.

A sudden pain shot down Hanbit’s waist. She clenched her jaw tight trying to hold it in. “Don’t resist Hanbit.” She felt that voice in her head, every word echoing through her bones. The next thing she knew, she was on the floor, clutching her waist. The utensils she was holding, clank on hitting the concrete floor.

“Hanbit! Oh my God.” Baekhyun shot up from Hayoung’s shout. Hanbit could feel the birthmark burning on her waist. Her eyes focused onto the moving feet belonging to Baekhyun. He was approaching her, a touch of his hand on her forearm. A slight glow burst inside her. It probably lasted for a moment, maybe less than a second but she felt it. Too bad, it disappeared as soon as she heard the echoing voice again.

---------

A sudden yell escaped from Suho lips, he woke up from his own screaming. He was covered in sweat, his covers and pillows mercilessly thrown onto the floor. He propped himself up, taking slow, deep breaths. “What was that?” he whispered, rubbing his temples. Those dreams again, it kept coming back. It was all in the past, why was it happening all over again. And that strange light, it was familiar and warm. Suho leaned against his pillow, his eyes wondering the outside. All he saw were clouds, stars and Guard Angels. Everything was the same without her.

He closed his eyes, his mind flooded with the memories of yesterday. They connected, him and Hanbit. It was a secret, nobody knew, even her brother. Suho didn’t even tell Xiumin, his closest acquaintance. It clicked the first time they met. He still remembered the day she stepped into the Heavens; he was snooping around the compound even though he wasn’t supposed to be there. The twinkle in her eyes, oh-so innocent.

Suho pursed his lips, preventing it from quivering further. Her power was a gift, it was the rarest of the rare. His fist balled up at the thought. If there was someone or something that Suho could blame it on, it would be her powers. They made her like that. The day he got promoted to a higher rank was the day she was lost.  Lost to the hands of Ataxia… The Fallen One, the name unspoken in beyond the Gates of Heaven.

---------

Kyungsoo paced back and forth in forth in front of Sehun. “Stop it, it’s annoying damn it.” Sehun growled. They were opposite the room Hanbit was in. “I can feel it Sehun. He marked her.” He whispered dangerously. Sehun bit his lips. “Should we tell Baekhyun? I mean what if he falls into her trap? You know what that devil’s spawn capable off.” It wasn’t everyday that Sehun talked bad about that murderous monster. He felt bad that those words came out from his own mouth but at the same time, it felt good. Real good.

“NO, don’t. He’s part of the plan. It needs to work, it should be kept a secret.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Haii:D Snuck a little update, sorry if it's short:( Anyway enjoy^^ 

-mints