Chapter 5 - Ahjumma

Heaven Sent

 

“Everybody keep calm and think unicorns.” Hayoung said slowly. Kai was staring at Baekhyun and Baekhyun was starring at Kai. A sudden clap broke the staring competition as Luhan came forward.

“Shemale finally found a guy. You guys did it right? I mean he is and all.” Luhan smiled. *What is this duck talking about?*

“Before you make any false accusations, it’s better that you take a sit. You too diva.” Her eyes directed to Kai. He flipped his imaginary hair as he played along to Hayoung’s words, earning a scoff from Luhan.

“This is Baekhyun, he fell on the rooftop from the next door building. He is staying here temporarily because he is a hobo.” She calmly introduced Baekhyun to them. The 2 nodded like idiots.

“How could you let a stranger in? You know he could’ve you or something?” Kai raised his voice.

“Does he look like a to you?” Kai cleared his throat and stared at his feet. Hayoung smiled in triumphed. “This is Kai and his gay partner, oopss… I meant roommate, Luhan.” Luhan glared at her and Kai just pretend that he didn’t even hear it.

“So, Baekhyun-sshi, how did yo-“ Kai’s question was cut when a naggy voice was heard.

“WHAT’S TAKING THE KIDS SO LONG HUH?!” Aunt Kim was stomping towards the rooftop room, fuming with anger at the 3 of them for not being at the table for breakfast.

The 4 heads snapped at the door’s direction with everybody panicking. “HIDE THE DUDE!” Kai screamed.  Luhan took off his shirt and tossed it at Baekhyun’s face, giving him a ‘you-need-it’ look.

Baekhyun was cluelessly being pushed into the storage room by Hayoung’s strong but delicate hands. He heard a hushed ‘stay’ as she closed the door, tight, leaving him in the dark.

The door opened and silence engulfed room. “OUT. NOW.” She pointed outside.  It was like one of those dramatic scenes when an angry person enters and everything becomes dead silent. Luhan’s bare chest caught Aunt Kim’s attention and she blushed at his abs. She completely turned into an ultimate flirty high school girl. Luhan shifted uncomfortably while shuffling his feet.  Hayoung cleared and took the lead towards the door followed by Luhan and Kai.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was dying in the dark. He hated it so bad that cold sweat was forming on his flawless forehead. He snapped his fingers for light but couldn’t. *Eh?!* He tried again and again. He didn’t succeed until the 5th time he tried. He patted his chest and realized Luhan’s shirt was hung loosely around his neck. He slipped his two hands thorough the sleeves and put it over his head. The shirt brushed his nose and he finally got the smell of the clothing. It reeked of sweat and fart? Baekhyun rolled his eyes to the back pretending to faint. There he stood, waiting in the tiny room for what seems like eternity.

----

Breakfast was filled with chirping crickets without anyone talking. Nobody wanted to feel Aunt Kim’s wrath so they just ate with blank expressions. Kai’s dad was starring at Luhan as if he was stark . Well, he was half .

After 10 minutes of dead silence, everyone dispersed to their own rooms. Hayoung opened the door only to be welcomed by a flying book coming her way. She ducked in time and it landed outside.

“I thought it was that crazy ahjumma.” Baekhyun shuddered.

“I thought I asked you to stay in the storage room?” She questioned him. He shrugged and Hayoung breezed past him. He followed her as she walked towards her room and slammed the door in his face. *What’s with the slamming of doors huh?* Baekhyun scratched his head at that thought.

Feeling dejected, his shoulders deflated. He looked around and decided to sit on the couch. He swung his legs like a preschool kid while his eyes were locked to Seoul’s breathtaking view from Hayoung’s rooftop.

He heard shuffling of feet and walked towards Hayoung’s door. She came out of her room with her hair tied into a high ponytail and dressed in her school uniform.

“Where are you going?” He asked innocently.

“School.” He trailed behind Hayoung as she made her to the door.

“Take me with you.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiee!! i'll update the 6th one in a moment though :DD Sorry for the wait ;_____; mianhae~ 

Baekhyun's hair!! whee~~