Chapter 7 - Shopping

Heaven Sent

 

"TA-DAH! THIS IS HEAVEN!" Baekhyun's jaws dropped literally. Luhan grinned and crossed his arms across his chest. In front of them was the huge shopping mall, Dongdaemun. The fashion district of Seoul.
 
"Let's go! And close your mouth. Imma feed you bacon if you don't!" Baekhyun snapped out of his daze and ran after him. Luhan led Baekhyun inside the huge shopping mall. Clothes, bags, accessories were everywhere in sight, Baekhyun couldn't handle the bling. 
 
The both of them finally arrived at a shop snuggled perfectly at a corner. "Hola!! I'm here!" Luhan hollered. A guy with raven hair came out.
 
"Hey Luhan!" They did some man hug stuff and Baekhyun just stared weirdly. "Dongwoo, I need you to help me with this guy here." He pushed Baekhyun in front and the boy cluelessly scratched his head. 
 
"What have we got here? Wow.. Aren't you a disaster..." he words trailed off. Baekhyun was dressed in his dirty cotton pants and Luhan's smelly shirt with some worn out pair of unbranded sneakers and ugly bird nest-like hair. He laughed sheepishly at Dongwoo's comment. 
 
"Just give him 2-3 pieces of everything. But Dongwoo, i've got a budget." Dongwoo dragged Baekhyun to a corner, putting every shirt against him while talking to Luhan. 
 
"What happened to 'I'm rich and i don't have to worry about money' statement you say everytime you come here?" Luhan's shoulders deflated. "My folks decided to cut my allowance." He pretended to sob while Baekhyun was pushed inside the changing room.
 
Minutes later, he came out in all sorts of clothings. Jeans, sweats, graphic tees, cardigans matched with different bling. Baekhyun fiddled with the studs on the bracelet Dongwoo put on him. He was trying the hip hop style which sadly didn't fit him.
 
"Oh my... You look gothic.. Eww" Dongwoo pushed him back in the changing room and handed him another batch of clothes. 
 
He came out again dressed neatly in a t-shirt and a knitted cardigan. Matched with denim jeans and Vans sneakers, he looked pretty much like a high school ulzzang. 
 
"Okay! You look awesome. Now your hair..." Dongwoo clapped his hands and led them to the above level. 
 
"Hoya! Style his hair. Luhan's paying." Hoya did some brotherly hug too and patted Luhan's shoulder.
 
"Ma man yo! Who's he?" They settled Baekhyun in a chair, while Luhan told Hoya all about Baekhyun. Hoya whipped out a pair scissors. Baekhyun jumped out of his seat.
 
"Y-You gonna cut m-my hair?" He stuttered, wide eyed at Hoya. "Durhhh... I'll just trim it. No worries man." Hoya patted his back. Baekhyun gulped. After a few snips and a round of hair washing, Hoya took out a colour palette and showed it to Luhan. 
 
"This would be nice. Just have dark brown then a few streaks here and there." Hoya nodded. 
 
"Dude stay still!" Baekhyun was shifting in his seat while Hoya was applying the colours on his hair. "I'm hungry... Luhaaaaan!!" He yelled. This was the true Baekhyun. When he's hungry, he whines.
 
"Arasseo.. I'll get food. You guys want anything?" He glanced at Dongwoo who was getting a facial done in the small booth at the back of the salon. 
 
"Ice cweam!" he yelled, trying hard to open his mouth. Luhan looked at Hoya, "Anything." 
 
While Luhan was gone, Hoya did some magic to Baekhyun's hair. 
 
"Owwiee! Hot hot hot!" Hoya was blow drying his hair. "You're annoying." Baekhyun pouted while Hoya perfected his har. 
 
Luhan walked in with a few plastic bags and Hoya presented the new Baekhyun."Ta-dah!"
 
 
 
 
"Wow. Okay whatever. Let's eat!" Dongwoo strode out from the back with a facial mask on his face. "$2.20 juseyo~" Luhan sang as he picked up his ice-cream cup. "Later.."
 
The boys ate in silence as Baekhyun kept on touching his new hair. "His hair is so soft that it was so hard to cut it." Hoya ruffled Baekhyun's hair. Luhan was busy wolfing down his food to care what was happening. 
 
"Now... The payment." Luhan took a deep breath as he approached the counter. "Oh my chodings. You're in deep ." Dongwoo turned the small screen towards Luhan. "$500!" Baekhyun was wide-eyed too. Luhan face-palmed and he started getting fidgety. 
 
"Calm down man! There's still membership discounts, credit card discounts, friend discounts, newbie discounts." Hoya said directing the last one to Baekhyun. After all those discounts, Luhan was left with half of the total. 
 
"$250 is still fine. Ah yes.. cut off $2.20 please, for Dongwoo's ice-cream" Luhan smiled mischievously. 
 
--------------
 
Meanwhile, Hayoung was dying. All she wanted to do was go home, take a warm bath, see Baekhyun and sleep. "See Baekhyun?!" she yelled. 
 
"Hayoung, you've got something to say?" All eyes were on her. "Nothing saem. Sorry." She groaned at that thought earlier. The world was messing with her mind today. 
 
The last bell rang and she met up with Kai outside her classroom. "Why the ugly face?" he asked. "Rough day." she frowned, heading to her locker. "Lemme guess, Hanbit got a boyfriend and your'e single right?" It was partly true but there was one more thing behind it. 
 
"Mmm.. I've got extra Chemistry lessons till 5 so I'll see you at home neh?" she said tiredly. "I guess so.. Bye." Hayoung trudged away, leaving Kai to walk all alone. Since, his home was just a 10 minute walking distant, he took his own time walking lazily like a retard.
 
"Luhan! I'm home!!" He opened the door. He checked the kitchen counter because that's where everybody tells where they are. He found a note written on a bright yellow post-it. 
 
'Hey there Kai! I'm at Hayoung's with Baekhyun. Come join us.' 
 
"Pfft.. that boy's still here." He went to his room and changed into a normal home clothes before making his way upstairs. 
 
"Lulu! I'm here!" He knocked the door twice knowing that it'd probably be locked. He heard shuffling of feet a few moments after.
 
"Hai!" A person with a white face and white clothings with white hair waved at him. 
 
"AHHHHHH!!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey there! There's still more to Kai's diva-ness!! keke Any of you an Inspirit? OMG I LOVE RAPPER LINE:DD
 
 
Did you guys watch TTS and EXO collaboration in SMTOWN Taiwan? Kyungsoo was like 'Gonna burn this mother f*****' and Luhan's 'Eyes Eyes part'
 
Lulu's wind hair and some Kai feels there. Until then :)