Chapter 15 - Discovery

Heaven Sent

 

 

"... She... She..." Sehun stuttered as he was nearly at the end of telling the long tale of his sister. Kyungsoo looked up to a fidgeting Sehun. He was biting his lips and looking away from Kyungsoo. 

"She what?" That was when the tears started to fall uncontrollably. Sehun’s heart felt as if it would just drop down to the deepest pits of his stomach. He saw it with his own eyes, the cruelty and gore.

“She k-k-killed them…” his voice trailed off and he was trembling. All that was on his mind was that fateful incident replaying over and over again. If only he came a tad earlier, he would’ve prevented one of the biggest sins out there.

Kyungsoo’s hand curled into a fist and his knuckles turned white. He patted the boy’s shoulder as more tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

“I’m so sorry! I’m sorry I couldn’t fulfill my duties.” Sehun burst. He just couldn’t forgive himself since then. He couldn’t even forgive Hanbit, he looks at her differently even though it has been 5 years.

“Don’t worry. I’m helping you. Remember what I told you? I’m a Lumious, It is my destiny to save people. Now let's discuss about something else." 

------------------------------------------

Hayoung came back with bottles of medicine to treat Kyungsoo’s wound. They weren’t as bad as before. Baekhyun trailed behind Hayoung as she entered Sehun’s house. He felt chills as he took his first step in. He even had a bad feeling at the gate before he entered. His hand was flickering with hsi powers as he stepped closer to the living room. He doesn’t have any clue on what is happening.

As he stepped deeper and further into the house and near Kyungsoo, his eyebrows furrowed. He noticed a strong aura coming from him. Baekhyun turned his gaze to Sehun whose face showed a frozen smile to Hayoung.

“The others aren’t back yet?” Sehun shook his head at Hayoung’s question as his eyes watched Baekhyun’s every move. As soon as Hayoung left for the kitchen to prepare some things, Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo suspiciously.

They made eye contact and it soon became a heated staring contest. Sehun glanced back and forth at the two. “Stop it you two.” He growled. Baekhyun was taken aback. Never once he heard Sehun with a stern tone. He has always been that happy-go-lucky guy.

“Byun Baekhyun, Angel of Light.” Kyungsoo spoke with authority. Sehun’s eyes widened and so did Baekhyun. He wanted to say something but he couldn’t. It was as if his voice was trapped in his throat just like when he fell from Heaven. His mouth ended up opening and closing in an awkward manner which earned a smirk from Kyungsoo.

“How?” Baekhyun’s voice only came out as a whisper. Sehun stared at Kyungsoo. “Yeah, how?” He was dumbfounded too. Baekhyun is one of them? How come I can’t really feel his aura? Did he use a protective charm?

“He is Sehun, Angel of the Wind and I’m Kyungsoo, a Lumious,” Baekhyun just stared weirdly in his confused state. Were they kidding him? 

"How did you sense him? I can't." Sehun muttered. Baekhyun's eyebrow knitted as he showed his palm. The word lux was engraved on his wrist in twisted cursived letters. It wasn't tattoo, it was a mark engraved to his skin. 

"Lux... Radiance." Sehun whispered as he looked over to the mark. The mark was still in Latin, its original form. "You didn't activate your powers." Kyungsoo told him. Baekhyun's mouth turned into an 'O'. No wonder his powers won't work properly. Baekhyun waved his hands above the mark and it transformed into a symbol instead of a simple word. It had a circle inthe center, 8 points from the circle and a dot at the end of each. 

Sehun and Kyungsoo showed him theirs to prove that they weren't lying. Sehun's was Ventus and Kyungsoo's was Terra. Both transformed into symbols. Sehun's was squarishly curled with streaks just like the wind and Kyungsoo was an animal-like symbol with teeth. 

It became an awkward silence after a while. It was until Baekhyun spoke.  "What's a Lumious?" He asked. Sehun wanted to facepalm so badly. Kyungsoo just took in a sharp breath at the clueless angel, thinking of his stupidity. Baekhyun rubbed his neck.

"A Lumious is..." Loud cheers ere heard from the front door. They came back, Hanbit and the rest. Kyungsoo nodded and they had to stall their conversation until later. 

"What did you buy?!" Sehun hollered cheerfully. A total 180-degree change from the serious one before. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow to his amazement. Hayoung popped out of the kitchen with stacks of plates.

"Your kitchen was so dirty.. I couldn't take it so i cleaned it." Hanbit sighed and hugged Hayoung. She started 'aww-ing' that she shouldn't have done so. "Anyway, we bought chicken, Chinese and pizza!!" Luhan squealed. Literally squealed. They made Jongdae pay for everything. 

It was a noisy dinner as everyone gathered together watching a horror movie. It was pouring heavily accompanied with strong winds and thunder.

 "You dare to snatch that wanton away from me?!" Luhan yelled at Kai who was stealing from everyone's plate except Kyungsoo. Tao chuckled and joined Kai. He started taking Luhan's chicken and pizza which fumed Luhan.

"I'll pair up with Kyungsoo then." He stuck out his tongue at the two boys and started attacking Kyungsoo's food shamelessly.

"Here Kyungsoo-sshi have some of wonton, don't mind Luhan there." Hanbit handed him a wanton and patted his shoulder. He drew in a sharp breath as he felt her touch against his skin. He could feel it, the evil inside of her. It was beating and alive. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Harro sorry for the late update! I finally found time. Thanks for subscribing~♥  /throws in some hearts/  Gomawo~ chu

let's throw in some exo goodies:) 

comments? keke -mints