Chapter 1

Heaven Sent

“Hyung , can I go please?” Baekhyun was on his knees.

“As you wish.” The firmness in Suho’s voice was clear.

The boy grinned as he thanked his senior with a 90-degree bow. He spread his wings and flew to the clouds above. Suho shook his head at Baekhyun’s actions . 

"Are you sure he'll survive ? I know finding his Light is his own personal mission but it's a part of test right ?" a deep voice boomed from behind .

"Kris-sshi ." Suho nodded in acknowledgment . "He'll be fine . She played a huge part in his life . That was the reason i allowed him to do his own mission . He has been yearning for her too much that i'm afraid it'll affect his last few memories with her ." Kris looked at his fellow angel . "I guess some things aren't meant to disappear." 

Suho gave Kris a quizzical look . Whatever he meant , it might be an obstacle for Baekhyun . He knows the cunningness of his fellow angels . *I hope he knows what to do* Suho prayed for Baekhyun's safety . 

-------

Baekhyun had a huge smile plastered on his face . He couldn't believe that he could finally fly down to Earth . He looked out of his window , he could see the world . Her world , the world he yearned for . Earth , the place where miracles could happen thanks to the work of angels . It's been awhile since he stepped onto the soft ground of Eden . He could still remember the first time his wings protruded from his back and the way he could make light with just a snap of his fingers . His power , Light and now he's finding it . The hidden one in his life . The absence that couldn't be filled for a very long time . 

"Remember , when there's light , there's no darkness . I'll give you my light whenever you're next to me."

Those words , the ones that he had been holding on to ever since , until he was taken up here . Although he couldn't remember her face , the girl who gave him hope , he knew that he'll find her somehow . His Light , he liked the sound of it . 

"Baekhyun !" a voice snapped him out of his deep thoughts. He came face to face with a panting Chanyeol . "You know i can count on you right ? Help me find her so i can watch her from above . She's my everything . And good luck with finding Light ! I know you'd never let any of us down ." he smiled . 

Baekhyun nodded but he was burdened in the inside . Everyone wants him to do well , Suho , Chanyeol and maybe Kris ? It was only his first mission to Earth . Not that he was sent or something , maybe he was but it was all a test . He figured it out as soon as Suho gave a 'yes' . Getting permission to get to Earth wasn't an easy task . But he succeeded after 3 tries . He gave Chanyeol a smile as he packed his necessities . 

That night , he silently made his way to the Gates . He wrote a letter to Chanyeol and Suho who were expecting him to leave the next morning . Baekhyun will forever be Baekhyun , the hyper angel , he couldn't contain his excitement . Clutching tight onto his little bag , he stared at the majestic Gates , all golden and high . Even though it was night , it glowed from the light of Heaven , the warm aura that gives you a sense a comfort surrounded the entire area . But it was nerve-wrecking for Baekhyun as he took baby steps towards it.

The Gates , located at the very end of Heaven , near the plain field of clouds that separates the two worlds .  He stepped forward as it opened silently . His heart beating against his chest as he flew slowly towards the other side . He forgot that his wings would take a while to adjust to the climate outside Heaven that he went on full speed to Earth . As soon as he reached the edge where the Earth's atmosphere greeted him , he's wings froze .  And down he went , tumbling with his screams stucked in his throat as he tried as hard as he could to flap his wings . He closed his eyes as they disappeared into his back . 

The moment he felt the last cloud and fell onto the cold concrete ground , he knew his life would not be the same anymore .


Hey ! Sorry for the late update of the first chapter , exams get in the way . hehs . Thanks for the first 5 subs !! LOVE ya ~~