Taec's secret discovered.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

 

This is Taemin dressing up as a girl ^o)

We all hid behind a wall and peered over it. Taec entered an expensive restaurant, was he meeting someone? So maybe he does have a girlfriend, a rich one as a matter of fact. So that’s why he hasn’t been home these days. ‘We have to go in there!’ I protested, pointing to the restaurant. But as I was about to make my way, Taemin pulled me back.

‘But if we go in there, he will recognize us!’ He whispered, and I sighed. He was right, Taec will know it’s us and our mission will fail! We must disguise ourselves first!

‘I have a plan.’

~

I feel so lame right now, but not as lame as Taemin. I wore track pants, a cap and a hoddie on top of it to cover my face. I tied my hair up in a ponytail to show that I don’t have long hair. This reminds me the time when I tried to escape from Taemin by looking like a guy, but hopefully this time I’ll fool Taec. I peered behind me to see if Taemin was still there. I sighed, I felt sorry for the poor guy. Since I was all cross dressing to look like a guy, he kind of did the same. By that I mean, he dressed up as a girl. He had his fringe to one side, and tied his hair (fake hair) in a bun, with hoddie over it. My eyes just couldn’t stop starring; I mean...he really looks like a girl. It came to a point where I envied his looks, until I reminded myself that he was a guy.

Taemin and I then daggered Hong Ki  because didn’t have to disguise at all. Since Taec doesn’t know Hong Ki, there was no reason for him to do such a thing. Okay, now I envy Hong Ki. But now, he knows the situation that we are in, and understands it better. He also knows that Taec is his brother too. Since Taec didn’t know Hong Ki, we decided to let him book us a table.

The person at the counter ushered us to our table, and we all sat down, conscious to where Taec was. I face palmed myself, I was too busy admiring Taemin and envying Hong Ki that I didn’t know where Taec’s table was! Frustration began to erupt in my body; I don’t even know where Taec is. This place is so huge that there are about 500 tables in this place!

‘May I take your order?’ The waiter asked, holding a pen and a note pad in his hand. I grabbed the menu and skimmed through, I was completely shocked. Everything on this menu is too expensive. I sighed, but smiled at the waiter.

‘No thank—’ my eyes were in shock. The waiter that was serving us was Taec. Omo, it was Taec! Why is Taec in a uniform and serving our table! Whatever happened to the rich girl and the money, and the— pages of unanswered questions were roaming around in my head. So, Taec was working here all this time? Ah, that kind of makes sense now. He always went out the house early and came home really late. So he must’ve been working all this time. Wow, that’s pretty...amazing.

Taec then walked off and started serving other tables, while I just starred and watched him work. He was really good at this, he was really quick and made no mistakes. All the girls admired him as he worked, I was soon turning into one of them. Until Taemin interrupted me. I woke up from day dreaming and blankly looked at him. ‘So he has been working here all this time?’

‘I guess so.’ I replied. ‘Oh, and don’t order anything okay? Actually, don’t even look at the menu at all.’ I sighed, and he nodded, but still sneaked a peek while I just daggered him. I sighed yet again, there was one thing that I couldn’t grasps my hands around. Why didn’t Taec tell us?

‘C’mon, let’s go home.’ I got out of my seat as I told them. Suddenly...

 

Taemin’s Point of view:

‘C’mon, let’s go home.’ Ji Yeon got out of her seat as she exclaimed to us. But she didn’t see the waiter that was behind her and walked straight towards them!

‘Ji Yeon! Behind you—’ But it was too late, Ji Yeon clashed into the waiter and tripped. I was about to catch her, but someone else did. It was another waiter, a very good looking waiter.

 

Ji Yeon’s Point of view:

My eyes were shocked as to what had just happened. I couldn’t really remember, it was kind of a blur. I clashed into the waiter, something happened which caused me to trip and then someone caught me. I continuously blinked at the face which was a few centimetres in front of me. The face smiled a very angelic smile and took his hand off my waist and lifted me up. I just looked at him, his smile made me very warm inside. Soon Taec walked in from the kitchen and saw Taemin and I. His jaw opened as he slowly made steps towards us. ‘Ji Yeon are you alright!’

I nodded, still loss of words as I had this blank expression glued onto my face. He sighed and told us to go home and rest. I didn’t move, so Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I couldn’t stop picturing the guy’s smile in my mind, it made me feel at ease.

‘Thanks Kim Hyun Joong, I owe it to you.’ Taec said to the guy.

‘It’s okay.’ I could faintly hear him say as I was pulled out of the door. Kim Hyun Joong... so that’s his name.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, 3rd and LAST brother. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. School has been holding me up since I have projects and assignments due soon T^T

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try my best to update sooner if I can. I also have to update my other fan fictions too, aishhh T^T

I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading and subscribing n______n!