First Encounter

OPPA! Make me a woman!

It was finally the day of the festival. Heaps of people came and sat themselves down, ready for the show. And I was nervous as hell.

Everyone was panicking and getting ready. The class presidents was checking the roll, making sure everyone was here on time. ‘Look, its Park Ji Yeon!’ the girls who were talking about me before. I gave them a deathly stare, and they walked off.

‘Park Ji Yeon!’ The class president yelled out.

 ‘Here!’ I replied back raising my hand up.

‘Get ready to put your costume on!’

‘Neeh!’ I panicked and went towards the dressing rooms.

My heart was beating fast, the time has finally come. My palms went all sweaty as I put on the Pikachu costume. Well, at least they won’t be able to see my face, but everyone already knows who I am!

‘Don’t worry Noona... I’m sure you’ll do great!’ A voice said.

‘Yeah, than- WAIT WHO ARE YOU!’ I yelled and turn around.

But there was no one. Was I just dreaming?

I continue with what I was doing, man this costume looks pretty cool. But it’s really hot in here. A text arrives and I read it.

‘I’m already here, fighting! –Taek’ Aigoo, I hope I don’t fail.

I walk outside to my classmates and wait for the other plays to finish. The other classes were doing those romantic plays like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Aish, everyone always does those kinds of plays.

‘Okay next up, we have 2-C’s performance Pokémon!’ The teacher announced through the microphone.

‘This is it’ I muttered to myself, gulping.

My legs were shaking, and man this costume is pretty heavy. The more I breathe, the hotter it gets in this costume. But I must withstand it.

I walk onto the stage and could hear whispers among the audience.

Some went like: ‘Awwww! It’s Pikachu, how cute!’

AND OTHERS: ‘I hope she falls and breaks a leg’ ...OMO, HOW MEAN!

My heart was beating a trillion times a second, my legs started getting shaky.

‘Pikachu! Use thunderbolt!’ The classmate playing as Ash said, pointing to the Pokémon we were against.

Aish, I really don’t wanna do this. But I can’t back out now!

I put my arms against my chest, bend my legs a little, wag my tail and I closed my eyes.

‘This is it...’ I whisper. I breathe in and go... ‘PICKACHUUUU~’ in the most cutest way possible.

And everyone started laughing, great. Now I’m going to be the laughing stock in the whole school. Every time I’m walking down the hallways they are all going to look down on me and go ‘Look, it’s Park Ji Yeon, the person who failed as such a little role as Pikachu.’ and started boo-ing me down.

Okay, whatever happens, I am ready to face it. Hit me!

There was total silence... then out of nowhere!

‘AIGOO, THAT’S SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!’ All the girls shriek. Wait, whaaat?!

They actually liked it? THEY ACTUALLY LIKED IT!? Man, that’s a load off my shoulders. I actually did it. Taek must be so proud of me!

The show ended as a blast! I didn’t actually think we could’ve pulled this off. But we did. The audience clapped and cheered and all the girls were shrieking. It actually made me happy.

I walked down the stairs. I can’t wait to take this costume off. It’s like 35 degrees in here! If I keep this on any longer, I’m going to faint!

But something stopped me along the way.

‘NOONA IS SO GREAT AS PIKACHU! AIGOO, SO CUTE I JUST WANNA HUG YOU!’ The guy said in excitement.

I couldn’t really hear what he was saying. The sounds went faint. My heart started beating even faster. My eye lids starting closing in... And next thing you know it, I’m on the ground.

 

The word ‘NOONA!’ kept echoing in my mind.

 

*Ji Yeon fainted, NO NO NO NO! D;

Who's the guy though? STAY TUNED MY READERS <3