The Play.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

There they were, all my classmates pointing, accusing me of something. ‘You’re late.’ The class president said judging by the way they were starring, and how they were standing at the front. ‘And we have a little punishment for you.’ ...Wait, did she say punishment?

‘YOU’RE GONNA HAVE A ROLE IN A PLAY FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL FESTIVAL!’ The President said in glee, while all the other classmates clapped their hands. ME?! In a play?!

‘Wait... why do I have to be in it!?’ I argued.

‘Because,’ A classmate interrupted ‘everyone came in early today and already choose their jobs, which leaves only you.’ Dammit, if only that weird girl didn’t clash into me today then I would’ve come to class early and not get a stupid role.

‘Well, what play are we doing?’ I questioned, hoping it wasn’t one of those romantic plays, because I won’t be able to pull that off.

‘We aren’t sure yet, the teacher wrote down plays on each paper and we have to pull one out.’ The president answered. Oh great, now I don’t even know what play I’m in.

‘Well, I’m still not doing it.’ I muttered. Me? In a school play? No way!

‘What? Common! It goes towards your grades!’ Another classmate said which got me interested. Grades? Well, I have been sleeping in and not studying much. Maybe this can actually make my grades a little higher. Okay, I’ll do it.

‘Fine, I’m only doing this for grades!’ I gave in, and everyone laughed and cheered. Soon then, the home room teacher came in.

‘Students, you can now choose your play.’ The teacher announced and handed over the hat. ‘Sorry, but the other classes already chosen theirs, meaning there’s only one left.’

As the class president pulled out the only piece of paper in the hat. She unfolded it and read out...‘Pokémon.’ Okay, so we’re doing poke- Wait, POKEMON!?

‘Ehh! I thought we would be doing like a romance play or something.’ A girl in our class whined. Yeah, keep on dreaming girl. No way would I put myself involved in such a play.

‘Well, fate has spoken. We will be doing Pokémon!’ The president announced.

 

Teachers P.O.V:

When the student announced that their class was doing Pokémon, I was a bit confused. Pokémon? I honestly don’t remember any of the teachers writing that down as a play. Oh well, must be my bad memory. ‘Well, have fun!’ I cheered, and all the classmates said ‘Nehh!’ ... this might be interesting.

 

Park Ji Yeon’s P.O.V:

‘So, we should get started now!’ The class president said. And everyone got on with their jobs. Wait, what role was I doing?

‘Park Ji Yeon! Come over here so we can measure you for the costume!’ A classmate said.

‘Coming!’ I replied and ran over to the classmates. ‘Um, what role am I doing...?’

‘Well,’ The classmate paused. ‘Which Pokémon is yellow?’

‘Umm, Pikachu?’ I hesitantly asked.

‘Well, you’re right!’ The classmate smiled. ‘Anyways, all you actually need to say is PIKACHUU~! And make it cute!’ CUTE?! Aish, how can I pull that off!  Omo, why did the teachers even decide to do Pokémon. Ahhhh! I’m going to fail!

On the way home, I felt utterly depressed. ‘Ahhhh~ how can I pull off Pikachu? Sure, it’s only one word but because it’s one word I have to do it good every time I say it!’ I mutter to myself. I walk into my apartment and take my shoes off and slump my bag to the ground.

‘I’m homeeeeeee...’ I moan in a depressing tone.

‘Omo, is something the matter?’ Taec asks while cooking dinner.

‘I got chosen to be in a play.’ I moaned.

‘Waaah! A play! Good for you!’ He said in excitement. ‘What are you in the play?’ Aish, the question I didn’t want him to say.

‘...P-P-Pikachu.’ I mumbled, hoping he didn’t hear.

‘A what?’ He questioned, confused.

‘PIKACHU!’ I said in embarrassment. Aigoo~

‘That doesn’t seem so hard; I’m so you’re going to pull it off!’ He cheered. ‘Fighting!’

Oh Taec, that just makes me even more nervous. I can’t pull off Pikachu. I’ve never been in a play because I too shy when I was little. But now, this is the first time that my classmates actually asked me to do something. And since I was chosen, I might as well do a good job at it... for the grades and all. Wait, I can ask Taec to help me!

‘Yes Taec, fighting!’ I replied and started laughing.

‘What’s so funny?’ He said confused.

‘Well, I was wondering... if you could help me with my role...’ I mumbled.

‘Of course I can help! Aigoo~ You don’t need to be shy about it.’ He chuckled.

‘I wasn’t tryna be.’ I disagreed.

‘Sureeee you weren’t!’ He argued back.

‘I’m telling the truth!’ I attacked, making my cheeks go bright red.

‘Whatever little sister!’ He ignored me and arm-locked my head.

‘Aisssssh, why are you so immature!’ I muttered hitting his chest.

‘Same goes for you too Ji Yeon!’ And he started laughing. Aish.

‘...You know, this reminds me of back in the days. When we were little and always play fighting!’ I said out of the blue.

‘Yeah... it kinda does.’ He signed, finally calming down from the laughing.

 

Back in the day, when we had a family... 

 

 

*LOL! Imagine Park Ji Yeon trying to be cute pikachu! Omo, CUTE! xD

At least Taec will be helping her, STAY IN TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Thanks for your comments, it makes me so happy knowing people are actually reading this.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU, COMMENT/SUSCRIBE! Saranghaeeee~ :D