A big misunderstanding.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

‘Beep Beep! Beep Beep!’ The alarm clock rang.

I slowly open my eyes, and stare at the ceiling. ‘It’s already morning?’ I thought to myself. The event that happened yesterday slowly came back to me. Taemin is living with us now. He is staying in the spare room at the moment with Taec. I wonder how things are go-

I turn my head to the right, only to see Taemin sleeping next to me.

‘YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!’ I scream, pushing him off the bed. ‘What are you doing here!?’

Taemin slowly wakes up, scratching his bed hair. ‘Noona! Why did you push me?!’ He pouted, trying to look innocent.

‘Why are you sleeping next to me?’ I yelled covering myself with the bed sheets. Taemin was frozen for a second until finally realizing. His eyes widened and his mouth made the shape of an ‘O’.

‘I’m sorry Noona! It was so dark and I couldn’t find the lights. I guess I accidently went in your bed instead of mine.’ He nervously laughed. Aish, the nerve of this kid.

‘Fine, you’re forgiven. But if this happens again, I’ll kill you.’ I smirked, finally getting out of bed.

‘I promise it won’t happen again!’ He replied, following me outside the room.

Taec was nowhere to be seen, he must’ve went out. Luckily, he made breakfast before he left. After eating breakfast, and doing my normal routine. I saw Taemin getting ready too.

‘Yah... Taemin what are you getting ready for?’ I asked confused.

‘For school of course! I’m going to be going to your school from now on.’ He smiled, fixing his hair. Oh that’s right, I completely forgot. Taemin still has to go to school. School... wait, MY SCHOOL!?

‘EHHHH? You’re going to my school?’ I panicked, almost yelling.

‘Yes Noona, I already enrolled.’ He exclaimed.

‘Aish...I guess it can’t be helped, you’re my brother after all.’ I mumbled.

I turn to look at Taemin, and man his eyes were as wide as hell. He looked so happy and he ran towards me.

‘Noona, you called me your brother! I’m so happy~’ He shrieked, while hugging me.

‘Yeah, you’re my brother alright...’ I muttered. ‘But NO ONE from school should know that!’

‘Wae? Why Noona why!’ He pouted with puppy dog eyes.

‘Because...it will just cause rumours and everything. Let’s pretend we don’t know each other for now, okay?’

‘Okay...’

---

I hid behind a wall, waiting for Taemin to walk inside the building first. I was surprised, shocked. Everyone was looking at him and whispering. A group of girls walked pass screaming ‘Waaaah! He is so cute! Is he a new student? I want him in our class!’ It amazes me that they don’t remember him from last time, the time when he pinned me against the wall and everyone thought we were dating. Oh please, don’t let everyone remember what happen that time. I don’t want more rumours!

After Taemin walked in the building, I made my entrance. It was strange; I couldn’t hear anyone talking about me. They were all talking about Taemin! Wow, feels good to not be talked about. Taemin, I’m glad you’re here.

I was so happy, because I couldn’t hear anyone talk about me. I decided to skip to class; this is one of the best moments of my life. To not be talked about, I feel so invincible. And it feels good! I was skipping so fast that everything around me was blurred. Until I smacked into someone. My eyes widened, and I shook my head. The person held out their hand and I looked up at them. Out of all the people, it just had to be Taemin.

Soon enough, all the girls were surrounding us. Some were pissed, some envied me. But all of them kept screaming. Aish, Taemin why did you have to go and be so popular! I ignore Taemin’s hand and get up myself. I bow down and say ‘Sorry to bang into you random stranger.’ And walked off.

People can’t know we live under the same roof. That will cause heaps more rumours, and then I will get gang bashed by a bunch of fan girls. I don’t need that right now.

---

It was finally lunch, and I decided to spy on Taemin. My spy mode was , and I decided to look for him. I slowly walked through the hall ways, hiding behind lockers, bins, even people! But I couldn’t find him.

‘Why couldn’t I find him?’ I muttered, scratching my chin. Oh, that’s right! It’s because I don’t even know what class he’s in. Aish, babo babo babo. How am I going to find out what class he is in? Should I just ask someone? But then they will get suspicious! Aish, this is so hard.

‘Oh my god, you know that new kid? He is so cute!’ A girl shrieked, possibly a fan girl.

I hide behind a wall, trying to eavesdrop and try and get information.

‘Yes! He is so adorable. Too bad he isn’t in our class...’

‘What class is he in anyway? We should go and see him!’

‘Hm... I think its 2-A. Yeah! Let’s go and see him.’

‘Gotcha!’ I smirked. 2-A it is.

---

I slowly make my way to 2-A. And there he was. Taemin was being surrounded by girls, a lot of girls. So many girls that the guys felt sad and left out. Aish, Taemin you’re stealing all the girls. But it’s okay, because now there are no more rumours about me. If this continues, then I will be forgotten! Hwaiting Taemin! Keep doing... whatever you’re doing! Because it’s working.

I hide behind a wall, and observe.

---

Taemin’s P.O.V

‘Aigoo~ you’re so cute!’ A girl squealed while pinching my cheeks.

‘Why can’t all guys be like you?’ Another girl exclaimed, and all the other girls nodded.

Ahhhhh, why did this have to happen to me? Why do so many of these girls like me! I just wanna hang out with Noona. Where’s Noona? I want to find her, but these girls won’t go away. But...Noona said we shouldn’t act like we know each other, or else rumours will start. Aish, Noona where are you.

Suddenly, I see a head pop out from behind the wall. It was Noona!

‘Noon-!’ I paused. She pointed her index finger to her lip, indicating me to shhh! But it’s okay, because Noona is here! But...how do I brush these girls off? Ahhhhhhhh!

‘Taemin, wanna hang out with us after school?’ A girl suggested, holding my tie.

‘Ahhh...’ I paused. ‘Sorry, but I have to be somewhere after school.’

‘It’s okay.’ The girl smiled. ‘We can all hang out another time!’ She whispered in my ear.

---

Park Ji Yeon’s P.O.V

That was strange. Taemin said no to the girls. Why did he do that? Oh well, it’s none of my concern.

I decide to leave, and walk back to class. Until something bad happened.

‘Noona!’ Taemin yelled across the room, finally realizing what he did he covered his mouth with his hands., shocked.

I freeze. Aish, Taemin! You just ruined it. I slowly turn my head and nervously smile. All the girls came towards me and drag me towards Taemin.

‘Taemin-ah~ Do you know Park Ji Yeon!’ One of the girls raged, still holding onto my collar.

‘Ahahahahaha, no no no no! I was talking to the other girl that just walked passed.’ He tried to exclaim.

‘Now that I think about it...’ Another girl said. ‘AHHH! You’re the guy who pinned Ji Yeon against the wall that time!’

All the fan girls gasped, and nodded. ‘It is him! Then... does that mean you two are going out!?’ Another girl said shocked.

Suddenly, everyone was crowding us, even students who walked passed joined. Aish, what do we do! Everyone will surely think we are going out, and then more rumours will start. Ahhhhhh, this is driving me crazy. Everyone was staring at us, waiting for an answer. Especially the fan girls, they had their arms crossed and were giving us glares.

Taemin and I just stood there, frozen. The awkward silence gave the girls the wrong idea.

‘AISH, THEY ARE GOING OUT!’ They all shrieked, disappointed.

‘Ehhh! No we ar-‘ I tried to exclaim but got interrupted.

‘Taemin!’ A girl pouted. ‘Even if you’re going out with Ji Yeon. We still won’t accept this! We will fight to win you back!’

All the other girls nodded, and all turned to face me. Imagine having a bunch of fan girls giving you deathly glares, it’s not cool! They all walked off, and soon the room went quiet again.

I slump down to the ground. I start hitting my head going ‘Babo babo babo! They are getting the wrong idea.’

Taemin sits down next to me. ‘Don’t worry Noona, things will work out.’ He told me.

 

Aish Taemin, I just hope I can believe you.

 

_________________________________________________

OHHHH! Things are getting intense guys! LOL, sorry that I haven't been updating, I've been busy.

So I decided to write a long chapter for you guys to read, for feeling sorry for not updating.

I hope you liked it ^_______^! Sorry if there are mistakes, I haven't had time to edit it o:

Do you guys like my poster! It's really coooooooool 8D!