Lied to all these years.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

Lee Hong Ki glared at me straight in the eyes. He was probably thinking of something to make me repay him back, something that would make my life a living hell. Hong Ki seems like the type of person who could manipulate someone and get away with it. That just makes me his next target, aish Ji Yeon...you and your big mouth. You just had to go ahead and say ‘Anything’ didn’t you? Well, this is your entire fault. You got yourself in this mess, and there is no way you can escape. But I really hope there was an exit from all this, someone who could just pull me out of this big mess.

Hong Ki then finally spoke ‘Okay, I want you to...’ but before he could say what he wanted me to do, someone interrupted him. My eyes widened in happiness when I saw Taemin walking our way. He held shopping bags in each of his hands; he probably did the rest of the shopping without me. But never mind that, Taemin was here! Now I just need to send Taemin some sort of telepathic thoughts so he would understand this big mess that I’m in then bam! He will help me out of it.

‘Ah! Taemin!’ I called out his name, delighted that he came just at the right time. Taemin just looked at me bewildered to why I was so happy. He then looked over to Hong Ki, finally realizing he was there all along. He then started examining Hong Ki, like he was some sort of new species. Hong Ki felt troubled because of Taemin’s stares so he asked him,

‘Who are you?’

He then opened his mouth ‘I’m Noona’s –‘ but before he could say anymore, I covered his mouth. I can’t let Taemin say that he is my brother, because then this whole situation will be even worse. Taemin has to have a strong title to overtake Hong Ki. Something that would make Hong Ki, never want to mess with me ever again. I thought real hard, trying to think of something. Until I finally got it...no one messes with Ji Yeon!

‘B-b-boyfriend!’ I stuttered, still covering Taemin’s mouth. Everyone looked shocked as they all heard my answer, as if it wasn’t even a possibility at all. Well, it’s kind of true; I mean...Taemin is my brother. We will never ever go out, but Hong Ki doesn’t know that. Hong Ki was shocked, with his mouth shaped as an ‘O’.

‘Whoa! You guys are going out?’ He asked gasping. Jeez, you don’t need to be that shocked, guys can go out with girls older than them you know?

I then let go of Taemin’s mouth and scoffed at Hong Ki ‘What? Are you jealous?’ I smirked, which made Hong Ki shocked.

‘Pfft, I could get a better girl any day.’ He added, looking all high and mighty as he crossed his arms. I just glared at him, and he glared at me back. Soon enough, we were having a staring competition. Hong Ki seems like my rival, interesting...

‘Well, Taemin and I gotta go home now. Someone like you doesn’t worth to say goodbye too.’ I told him, and walked off, dragging Taemin on the way.

‘Like I wanted one anyway!’ Hong Ki shouted, which made me go ‘Hmph.’

‘You still have to do something for me, so you better be ready!’ When I heard that, I scrunched my face. Dammit, he still remembers that? Argh, your plan failed Ji Yeon...it failed badly.

By the time Taemin and I arrived home, we weren’t so hungry no more. I was more fed up, fed up of Hong Ki! Every time I think of him, my insides start to boil and I just want to erupt! His looks are such a waste for his foul personality. I wonder why God created such a person. To show that people like him actually exist!? But, there’s has to be a reason why he is like this, probably a bad childhood? That’s usually the case...argh Ji Yeon!

~

A week had passed, and there was no sign of Hong Ki. Meaning, I don’t have to do ‘anything’ he says! Yes, score Ji Yeon! Well, I knew this was coming anyway...I mean, he doesn’t even know where I live. He should of thought about this plan more thoroughly, but no he didn’t!

I then started laughing really evilly when eating dinner, causing Taemin to give me a bewildered look. Taemin, you do not know how happy I am do you? I get to live life peacefully, because that Hong Ki guy is out of my sight!

‘Are you okay Noona?’ He asked me, slowly putting rice in his mouth. I gave him a smirk and looked him straight in the eye, making him surprised.

‘I’ve never been happier.’ I told him, finishing my dinner and placing the empty plate in the sink. Rice and egg wasn’t what I usually eat for dinner, usually its Taec’s yummy homemade food. But lately, Taec hasn’t been home, I always try and remind myself to ask him, but then something always pops up. I wonder what Taec has been doing lately... He always comes home late, and wakes up really early. Omo, could he possibly have a girlfriend!?

I then walked over to Taemin and placed my hands on the table, causing Taemin to jump. ‘Taec might have a girlfriend!’ I told him, and he gasped in surprise.

‘Eh? Really! Omo, I wanna meet her—‘I placed my hand on his shoulder, indicating him to stop.

‘Not so fast Taemin, we need to make sure this information is true. We have to ask him directly!’ I told him and he nodded. I then remembered that we ran out of milk, Taemin loves milk and if there is none he will start crying like a little baby, aish. ‘Taemin, I’m going to go get some milk, I’ll be right back okay?’ His eyes widened due to happiness because he probably thinks that I care about him. Not entirely true, I’m just going to buy it because if there is no milk, Taemin turns into a completely different person. He turns all manly and starts having a tantrum and one time he even tried hugging me to death till my bones were about to break. Taemin might not look like it, but he is really strong. I just don’t want to get myself killed, so I’m kind of doing myself a favour by buying the milk. Unfortunately, Taemin doesn’t know about his ‘beastly side’ when there’s no milk. It’s like he has a split personality, how scary right?

~

After buying the milk, I decided to walk home. It was pretty dark, and the only lights that could guide me were the street lamps. The wind lightly brushed my hair to the side, it felt peaceful. It reminded me of the time when I was little and I was lost. It was really dark and I tried looking for my Eomma and Appa, but I couldn’t find them. I then started to cry because I felt so alone, but then I heard someone call my name. It was Taec, he was the one who found me and we walked together to Eomma and Appa. Taec has always been looking out for me, no matter when. Even when our parents passed away, he always comforted me. But when we grew older, Taec decided to study abroad in America. It was hard for me at first, but it’s what Taec wanted, I should let him do it. He’s done so much for me, so I shouldn’t stop him. Living by myself felt pretty lonely, and I missed Taec a lot. Then Taec finally came back from America after a few years. But since Taec hasn’t been at home much these past few days, it kind of feels like when he left for America. I kind of feel lonely, but I’m lucky to have Taemin by my side. I still wish he was at home more often; I have to ask him what he’s been up to. I really miss his yummy food, and I know Taemin does too.

So dazed in thought, I ran into one of the street lamps. My head felt like someone was banging inside, and I tried to stay as still as possible so it would stop. ‘Ow!’ I shrieked, placing my hands on my forehead. I then looked up, still rubbing my head and recognised something from last time. It was the park where Hong Ki and I were, and there was something else I always recognised. Believe it or not, but it was Hong Ki. And in front of him was a rubbish bin on fire, did he create it? He then started throwing in things to burn, what is he burning? Never mind that, he shouldn’t be creating a fire!

I then ran straight towards Hong Ki, who was ready to throw another object in the bin but I stopped him. I grabbed a hold of his wrist and he looked me in the eyes, he looked pissed yet miserable at the same time. ‘What do you think you’re doing!?’ I yelled at him, snatching the object in his hands. I could believe my eyes, it was a picture. A picture of a little boy, a very beautiful woman...and...it was my Appa. Why is my Appa in this photo? Could that boy possible be Hong Ki, does that mean that she is his mum? Don’t tell me, my dad also had an affair with Hong Ki’s mum. I was shocked, Hong Ki snatched the photo out of my hand and was shaking, his eyes widen.

‘My mum was drunk as ever today, and do you know what she told me?’ He asked a rhetorical question, ‘She said that she had an affair with this man, meaning that my other Appa wasn’t even related to me! That I was another man’s son and she also said that he had affairs with other people too. Meaning who knows? I could have brothers and sisters that I have never even met.’

I was shocked, not only did my Appa have one affair, but he had two? Who knows how many more he had, maybe he had three, four? My eyes widened in shock, Hong Ki is my other half-brother. Never in my whole entire life, would I found myself having two half-brothers. It was a shock to even find out that I had one! Let alone two, ha this is just totally crazy. I think I am going crazy, I don’t even know who my Appa is anymore! When I was little, he was so kind and sincere; he was dependable and loved my Eomma very dearly. But now that I know this other side of him, did he not love my Eomma at all? Is that why he had these other affairs, with Hong Ki’s mum and Taemin’s mum? My dad, lied to me all this time? I can’t take this anymore, this hurts so much. My dad tricked me, Taec and my Eomma. Who knew that my dad was like this, and it took this long to finally found out...

Then all of a sudden, Hong Ki was headed towards me like a leaning tower. I was shocked, but grabbed his shoulders just in time. His chin was cupped on my shoulder. I tried shaking him, anything to make him wake up. ‘Hong Ki! Hong Ki-ah!’ I shrieked, still lightly shaking him. But he didn’t move! He must’ve fainted due to all this, wait...FAINTED!?

Ah! What do I do?!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took me so long to update guys! And thank you for being patient with me >///

I would like to thank my subscribers who are reading my fan fiction, it gives me motivation to update faster ahahha :3!

I hope I get to read more of your comments, because they are so nice ^______^!

SO THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH! <3