Weird Girl.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

Taec came back. He actually came back! I turn around and yelled out ‘OPPA! You came back!’ And I hugged him tightly. Taec is the only family I have left, he is my older brother and he is the only person that really knows me. Unlike those classmates who think I’m so called ‘non-sociable’. They don’t know the real ‘Park Ji Yeon’.

‘Yes Ji Yeon, I’m back.’ He smiles while still hugging me. ‘So, how have you been?’

‘I’ve been alright... mostly bored.’ I mumbled, which made him laugh.

‘What about your friends? You could have asked them to come over.’ He suggested.

‘Nah, they are probably busy with homework... and stuff.’ I lied through my teeth.

I didn’t want Taec to know that I don’t really have any friends. He would get all over protective and say ‘How come? Are you getting bullied at school?!’ which is nice of him since he is my big brother. But, I just don’t want him to worry.

‘I made some food for you on the table, go eat up.’ He said while walking over to the table and pulling the chair out. He then went over to the sofa to lie down.

‘Gladly’ I smiled, and sat in the chair. Taec makes delicious food; it reminds me of mum’s before her...

‘So...’ Taec interrupted my thoughts ‘How’s school? Are you doing well like I told you?’

‘Sure, I’m doing well. It’s just that it’s hard to stay awake when the teachers go on and on about stuff you already know.’ I explained, in between my bites. ‘Because what’s the point of teaching something the students already know? It’s pointless; I mean I can’t believe they are actually getting paid for this. I betcha I could go up there and do just as good.’

‘Ahhh,’ He said quietly.

I started scraping the last pieces of food on my plate and looked over at Taec. He was sound asleep; he must be tired due to the plane flight. I placed a blanket over him and kissed him on the cheek. ‘Goodnight Taec.’ And I drifted off to my room.

The next day, I woke up to find the house empty. Was last night a dream? I then walk over to the table and find a note that Taec left saying “I’m out grocery shopping! How can you stand eating two-minute noodles every day? –Taec.” Yay! more delicious food coming my way. I smile and get ready for school.

Doing the same things every day, how boring my life must be. But since Taec is around, I won’t be so lonely no more. I enter the school grounds and walk through the hallways. I was looking forward to coming home and eating Taec’s food. That’s all I can think about right now. I was so happy; I actually started to skip to class. Like no joke. Suddenly, to ruin everything a girl clashed into me and dropped all her pile of paper work. Everything was flying in the air, and slowly made its way to the ground. The girl’s glasses were on the floor and she had trouble finding them. She seems pretty clumsy. I bend down and pick up the glasses. ‘Are you okay?’ I ask and hand over the glasses.

She puts them on and goes ‘Y-y-yes, I’m very sorry!’ The girl apologized. The school bell went, which made the girl panic and quickly try to pick up all the paper works. To make things faster, I helped her also because I didn’t wanna be late for class.

‘I need to hurry and deliver these to the teacher! Bye P-p-park Ji Yeon!’ She said in embarrassment and ran to the teacher’s office. Weird child, and... how did she know my name? Am I like the number one topic people are talking about at school?

‘Park Ji Yeon, the number one most un-sociable girl in school. Watch out! She might put a curse on you without you knowing!’ I said to myself in a commentator voice. ‘Aish, I’m late again...’

I walked to class and opened the door. Everyone was all chattering and discussing loudly in groups. ‘I wonder what’s going on...?’ I asked myself.

From what I could hear, they were talking about something to do with the festival coming up. ‘Good morning everyone...’ I said, even though no one would actually pay attention. But strange enough, they all did. They looked at me, and it was complete utter silence.

‘THERE SHE IS!’ They all pointed to me. ‘EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!’ WHAT’S GOING ON!?

 

*Oh dear, is Park Ji Yeon in trouble? D:

THANKS FOR READING GUYS, MUCH APPRECIATED! (LLLLL) :DDD.