Stalker

OPPA! Make me a woman!

Where am I? I thought to myself. It felt like a massive hangover, I’ve never been drunk before but I can suspect it feels like this. My eye lids felt droopy and I had trouble opening them. I was lying down on a bed. I try opening my eyes, only to find a bright light above me. It struck me in the eye, causing me to close them again. I turn my head to the left, and see a blurry strange boy sitting on a stool. I squinted my eyes, trying to focus on the subject, until finally, I realized he was staring at me.

‘NOONA! Are you alive? Can you see me?’ The boy whimpered.

Aish... look at this kid. I don’t even know him, who is he?

I look around and investigate my surroundings. White curtains surrounded around me. I was on a bed, that wasn’t very comfortable. I’m still in my school uniform.

‘Where... where am I?’ I questioned the strange boy.

‘At my house.’ He giggled.

Ah, so I’m at his hou- ‘WAIT AT YOUR HOUSE!?’ I snapped. Aigoo, yelling hurts my head.

‘No Nonna you silly! You’re at the school’s sick room.’ He teased. ‘Noona is funny!’

This kid is starting to freak me out... Before I could ask him why I was here a man interrupted me.

‘Master’ a guy in a black suit came in ‘It’s time to go back.’

The man walked towards the strange boy. He wore a suit and black sun glasses. Was he his bodyguard? The strange boy hopped off the stool and walked out. The big man followed after him.

‘BYE NOONA! I’ll see you again some other time!’ He sang and walked out of the room.

‘I hope not...’ I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, someone dashes in the room. It was Taek.

‘There you are!’ He said, trying to catch his breath. He must have been searching for me.

‘How did you find me?’ I questioned.

‘Oh, I heard some boy walk pass going “I hope Noona is okay, I hope Noona is okay.” And I suspected he was talking about you so I came here as fast as possible.’ He exclaimed, finally catching his breath, he sat on the stool that the strange boy was on before. ‘Does he know you?’

‘I’m not actually sure...’ I paused ‘... he was probably there at the time when I fainted.’

‘Oh I see...’ He replied.

Now that I think about it... what actually happened?

I tried reminiscing what happened before I fainted. But I just couldn’t seem to remember.

‘Oh yeah!’ Taek remembered something ‘My little sister did so well today! I’m so proud of you! He praised by patting me on the head.

‘Ahaha, I guess... I’m still not sure how I actually did it.’ I chuckled.

‘It’s okay, you still did it! And we should celebrate!’ Taek said in glee.

‘Maybe another time...’ I refused ‘My head still hurts, let’s do it another time okay?’ I faintly smiled and Taek nodded.

On the way home, all I could think about was wriggling myself in bed. I felt so sleepy for some reason; nothing else was on my mind.

When we arrived at the apartment, I said goodnight to Taek and slowly walked to my room. Today was a strange day, and I had a feeling more were coming.

The next day my head was feeling much better. I jumped out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Taek was making food, as always.

‘Morning Taek.’ I yawned, but he didn’t hear me because he was too focused on cooking.

When he finished, he turned around and finally realized I was there. About time.

‘Oh! Morning Ji Yeon’ He smiled. ‘Made breakfast for ya!’ And he handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. Yuuuuuuum~

I sat down, and gobbled it all up in seconds. I went to the bathroom, did my daily routine and got ready for school.

‘Bye bye Taek!’ I waved and kissed him on the cheek, going on my tippy toes.

‘Naaaaaw Ji Yeon! Can’t you call me Oppa?’ He pouted.

‘We’ll see.’ I winked and walked out.

School was boring as usual. No one came up to me and asked how I was doing, thanks... guys. Does anybody even know I fainted besides my brother and that strange guy? Does he even go to our school?

School ended quickly, thank god. I walked outside the building and towards the gate. I decided to listen to my iPod so I stuck the headphones in my ears. Yes, now I can’t hear people saying rumours about me.

I was listening to ‘Replay by SHINee’ and from time to time I could hear someone calling out ‘NOONA!’ But I just suspected it was the song. I walked pass the gate until someone pulled me by the collar and pinned me against the wall. And who was it? It was that stupid strange boy from yesterday!

My eyes widened at what I was seeing. Is this boy stalking me? He wasn’t wearing our uniform, which meant he doesn’t go to our school. He keeps calling me Noona, meaning he is younger than me. Aish, who is he!?

‘See! I told you we would see each other again!’ He smiled, still pinning me against the wall.

I take my headphones out, and dammit I could hear rumours. As girls walked pass the gate they saw me pinned against the wall because of this strange boy.

‘Who is Park Ji Yeon with?’

‘Is that her boyfriend!?’

‘But he looks younger than her!’

I really wanted to yell at all of them and tell them that I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM! But, nothing came out.

‘What do you want?’ I grunted.

‘I want to be friends with Noona!’ He confessed. Whoa, HOLD UP! Did he just say he wanted to be friends with me? Well, that’s a first.

‘And you want to be friends... because?’ I questioned.

‘Because Noona dressed up as Pikachu and I love Pokémon!’ He shrieked. Aigoo, he’s more of a girl than I am.

‘Nice try.’ I brushed him off and walked home.

‘BUT... NOONA!’ He said devastated.

 

And that wasn’t the end of him.

 

*Ohohohoooh, what's gonna happen next? o:

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ^____^