His name is...

OPPA! Make me a woman!

‘YAH TAEC! How come there’s no food in the fridge?’ I yelled out while scanning through the fridge. The only response I received back was silence. Taec usually never sleeps in this late. I run to his room and furiously open the door. ‘Yah...’ I paused. Taec wasn’t even in his bed the whole time. The blankets were already neatly folded. All that was left in this room was Taemin sleeping on the floor, drooling and muttering who knows what.

I walked out of the room and searched the bathroom and all the other rooms in the house. But there was no sign of Taec. Where was he? I then rush to the table to check if he left a note. Strange, there was none. Did Taec get kidnapped?! Ha, as if...

Soon Taemin slowly walked out, rubbing his eyes. He walked straight passed me, not even realizing I was there. It was as if he was still half-asleep, probably was. Taemin then slowly opened the fridge door, shocked at what he was seeing. This made him wake up completely. He finally saw me standing there and looked at me with miserable eyes. ‘Noona...’ He whimpered. ‘THERE’S NO FOOD!’ He pointed to the fridge, shaking. Yes Taemin, I feel your pain.

‘I’m hungry too...’ I pouted, sitting on the floor with my legs crossed and crossing my arms like a little girl. ‘Where’s Taec when you need him?’ I am so hungry, my stomach won’t stop growling. It’s like it’s saying to me: ‘Feed me! Feed me! FEED MEEEE! ’Over and over again.

Taemin then walked over towards me, and sat next to me. Both leaning against the wall, in pain. No food in our stomachs, means no energy to move around. A few minutes passed by, and the clock was just ticking slowly. It was like time was slower than usual. My eye lids fell droopy, and I could actually hear myself breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Until finally, we both fell asleep.

~

I slowly woke up, squinting my eyes. The bright light on the ceiling was too bright. I used my hand to cover it, leaving a shadow above my face. But after awhile, my hand started to ache. I slowly open my eyes, until finally a figure stood in front of me. I looked up, still sitting on the ground. It felt like we were on a dessert, thirsty for water, hungry for food, probably hallucinating. My eyes were still squinted. ‘...God, is that you?’ I whispered, trying to picture who it was. Maybe it was God, maybe I’m dead.

‘Yah...what are you on about?’ The figure muttered, flicking me on the forehead. I flinched, and fully woke up. Oh, it was just Taec. Wait...its TAEC! ‘TAAAEEEEECCCC!’ I said desperately, jumping up and hugging him. THUD. What was that? I turn around, seeing Taemin lying on the ground, slowly waking up and rubbing his head. Opps, Taemin must’ve been leaning on me.

Taemin slowly woke up, nearly in tears because of his painful head. But they all suddenly disappeared when he saw Taec. ‘HHYYYYUUUUNNNGGG!!’ He shot back up and jumped on him, making Taec startle.

‘What’s the matter?’ He chuckled, patting Taemin’s head. We both didn’t reply, because our stomachs were doing it for us. ‘Grrrrowwwl.’ Our stomachs said which made Taec laugh and started hugging himself, because his stomach was hurting due to laughing so much. He then sighed, and walked over to the fridge. ‘If you guys are so hungry, why didn’t you make any...’ He paused, finally realizing there was no food to start with. He turned to look at us, looking sad and depressed. ‘Yah...if you guys were so hungry, why didn’t you go to the supermarket?’

It felt as though a light bulb above me and Taemin’s head . ‘SUPERMARKET!’ We both yelled, and ran outside. Taec sighed.

~

Taemin and I went grocery shopping while Taec went to sleep. In the end, I didn’t get to ask him where he went; I’ll remind myself when I get home. Taemin dribbled as he walked pass all the food in store. We just wanted to take everything off the cabinets, but Taec told us to get things that we really need. ‘Taemin, I’m just going to go get the milk okay?’ I told him, and he nodded.

I dashed to the milk section; it was so cold like living in a freezer. I searched until I finally found it. ‘Gotcha!’ I said to myself, going on my tippy toes reaching for the milk. But man, was it high or what? I tried to grasp for it, but it was too high for me. Until finally, a worker walked towards me.

‘Need help?’ The guy asked, and I nodded trying to not make eye contact. The guy reached up for it in no time and handed me the milk.

‘Thank you!’ I thanked, looking up at the guy. My eyes widened and I nearly dropped the milk. It was the guy with the angelic face, but has such a bad personality!

‘YOU!’ We both yelled at the same time. ‘What are you doing here!?’

‘Can’t you see I work here?’ He muttered as if it was so obvious, well it kinda was since he was wearing the uniform and had the name tag of ‘Lee Hong Ki’. Ah, so that’s his name.

‘Well...’ I paused, trying to think of an excuse. ‘Can’t you see that I’m shopping here?’ I smirked while crossing my arms.

Suddenly someone was yelling out Hong Ki’s name telling him to go to the counter. He nodded and walked off, not even saying bye. ‘Pfft, you have such an angelic face but it sure doesn’t match with your personality.’ I muttered under my breath. Hong Ki suddenly turned around, eyes blazing with fire.

‘What did you just say?’ He daggered me, I gulped.

‘N-n-nothing!’ I stuttered as I ran away, but he just HAD to chase after me.

‘Get back here!’ He yelled, chasing after me. Ahhh, Taemin help me!

Hong Ki and I ended up running around the whole super market area; it was as if we were playing chasey but much more...scarier. Imagine you’re a duck, and you’re just happily swimming in a pond. Then suddenly out of friken nowhere, a crocodile is chasing after you. Don’t you just feel sorry for the poor ducky?

In no time, Hong Ki caught me, looking pissed as ever. I gulped, trying to catch my breath. He was about to say something, until the manager walked before us. Ah crap~

~

Hong Ki and I ended up getting scolded by the Manager, even though I didn’t work here. The manager sent me off, and I continued shopping with Taemin, feeling a little bit guilty. Soon Hong Ki walked out of the room, and he looked really depressed. He got his bags, and left.

‘Stay right here!’ I told Taemin, as I ran after Hong Ki. I ran outside, until I saw Hong Ki walking away. ‘Wait! What did your manager say?’ He turned around, and glared at me.

‘You got me fired.’ He said.

‘Oh my god, I’m really sorry!’ I apologized. ‘If there is anything I can do...’ Oh crap, why did I just say that?

Hong Ki smirked at what I just said, he walked closer and whispered. ‘Anything...?’

What did you just get yourself into Park Ji Yeon...?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late chapter >///< !

I was trying to think of what to write o: BUT ANYWAYS, YES THAT GUY IS LEE HONG KI! I hope Ji Yeon finds out that he is her half-brother, because they seem to be getting on bad terms with each other, oh dear.... :\

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKYOUUU ^______^!