Kidnapped!?

OPPA! Make me a woman!

It’s been like a week ever since that strange boy pinned me against the wall, and he still hasn’t given up. I spend my time at school, doing my normal thing. Sleeping during classes, getting rumors told about me, going up to the rooftop at lunch time. Yeah, everything seems pretty normal. NOT ANY MORE!

After school, I walk to the gate. And who do I always see? That strange boy! He keeps waiting for me after school going ‘NOONA! I’m over here!’ and waving his hand at me. I try to ignore him, but then he just starts following me. One time he even followed me home, until I harassed him I was going to call the police. Aigoo, what does he want from me?

Oh that’s right.

He wants to be my friend. Why you ask? Because I dressed up as Pikachu and he has an obsession for Pokémon. Him and his Pokémon obsession. Why can’t he just give up?

And because of that day, more rumours have been going on about me. Just great Park Ji Yeon, just great...

But today, I have a plan!

When the school bell rang, I hid behind the main entrance door. I poke my head out and search my surroundings. And there he was, that strange mushroom boy waiting at the same place.

‘Fighting!’ I say to myself while slowly creeping out.

‘Who is that?’

‘He looks scary.’

Yeah, that’s right. They don’t know who I am. I am wearing a cap, with my hair tucked inside. A navy blue jacket with a hoddie and baggy jeans. I look like a guy. The strange mushroom boy won’t know it’s me!

I stop hiding from the wall and walk. I start walking closer to other people, pretending I’m in their group. Only a few more metres until I pass the gate! This is the time I’ve been waiting for, the first time ever that Park Ji Yeon passes by the mushroom boy with him knowing! This is the best moment of my life!

Still walking, I am right at the gate now. I start shrieking in my head. Until, the group that I was pretending to be involved with finally found out I was walking near them. They freak out; probably because of the way I look right now. And they start screaming! All the girls I was with start running away and there, right in front of me was the mushroom.

He’s looking at me. OH CRAP, he knows it’s me!

I panic and start shaking. I quickly turn around and pretend I didn’t see him and walk until...

‘NOONA!’ He giggled. ‘Why are you dressed like that?’

Don’t pay attention. Pretend you didn’t hear. Just keep walking!

I ignore the mushroom and keep walking. But then an arm grabs a hold of my shoulder.

‘Noona, you know you can’t escape from me.’ He smirked, turning me around, until we were facing each other.

‘Aigoo! Someone save me!’I thought to myself desperately.

‘You’re coming with me!’ He smirked again, arm locking my head he dragged me away. ‘Let’s go have some fun!’

FUN? WHAT’S YOUR MEANING OF FUN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME!?

I tried escaping from his prison, but damn... for someone as kiddy as you, you’re still strong. All the students stare and start whispering to one another. They just never seem to stop, do they?

And before you know it, I’m being pushed into a black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

 WHY ISN’T ANYONE HELPING ME!?

 

---

*I accidently didn't upload chapter five guys! D; But I fixed everything now, so if you have time go have a read at chapter five ^____^! Hope you all had a good day <33.