Ji Yeon fights back!

OPPA! Make me a woman!

It’s been a few days since I found out I was the role of Pikachu and Taec has been helping me with my role. I must say, I’m lucky to have him as my brother. But I still can’t really pull off yet.

‘Okay, did you hear what I said?’ Taek asked.

‘Got it!’ I replied. ‘Wait... what did you say?’

‘Okay, first you put your arms against chest, squat down a little and shake your tail!’ He said while demonstrating. ‘That’s what Pikachu does, and then you say PICKACHUU!’

Aigoo~ Taec, even you’re better at this. Can’t you be me on the day?

I tried copying what Taec did, Omo... Why is this so hard?

‘No, you’re doing the order wrong!’ He ordered. Ahhh, does the order really matter?

 I kept my thoughts to myself, since I did ask him to help me after all. So I guess he is doing his job.

‘Okay, try again.’ He said. I put my hands on my chest, squat down a little, shake my tail and say ‘pikachu................’ I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT!

‘Hmmm, you did everything right... except the Pikachu part!’ He said devastated ‘You didn’t sound cute at all...’

AIGOO, duhh I don’t sound cute! I cannot pull that off. Just being able to pull the first part off was a shock!

‘I’ll try my best!’ I hesitantly say, putting my fist up ‘Fighting...’

---

Lunch at school:

Aigoo... I really don’t wanna disappoint Taec. I mean, he’s been so patient and trying his hardest with me.

I decide to go up the rooftop. Since no one goes there anyway, and I need some peace and quiet. I walk up the stairs, open the door and just lie down. Ahhh~ this is calming, I haven’t been getting much sleep lately. Taek doesn’t know this, but after school I go to the park and practice my Pikachu. My excuse is ‘Going to the library and studying.’ Aigoo, doing this makes me feel lame because I can’t even pull this off! Ah, I need my sleep.

I gently rest my eye lids, and drift off with the wind that brushes by.

---

Park Ji Yeon’s Dream:

I was at an unknown area. Sleeping against a tree, I woke up. The place was so beautiful and peaceful. It had a crystal like lake that glimmered against the sun. Green grass, like no joke it was really green! Trees and flowers that had abstract colours that went with the green grass. But where was everyone? Was it just me at this place? Then I saw a figure, it walked towards me and it was a male. But I couldn’t seem to see his face.

‘You’re doing great NOONA! Pikachu! Fighting!’And he kissed me on the cheek.

‘WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!’ I screamed as I woke up. Whoa, what a scary dream. A random guy just came up to me, and said all these weird things and kissed me! Wait, it was only a dream... only a dream. But for some reason, it felt real. Nah! Who am I kidding?!

I stood up, and brushed the behind of my skirt. I walked back to class, thinking what that dream meant.

‘You’re doing great NOONA! Pikachu! Fighting!’

I swear someone said that to me while I was sleeping, but whom? Hmmm, and they were talking about Pikachu... Oh well, let’s just forget about it for now.

‘I heard 2-C is doing Pokémon for their play, that’s so weird!’A girl said.

Omo, someone is talking about me! I hide behind a wall and decided to listen more...

‘I know right! And I heard that Park Ji Yeon is Pikachu!’

‘Yeah, as if she could pull that off.’

Okay, that really pissed me off. These random chicks are talking about me and they are only basing me on the rumours! Aigoo! This is pissing me off!

‘You know, we should rip up her costume!’

‘Yeeeeeeeeeees! That will ruin her, and make her reputation even worse!’

Okay, that’s enough!  I hide from the wall and decide to face them!

‘HEY YOU S!’ I yelled at the top of my lungs. Opps, didn’t mean to be that mean. BUT HELL THEY PISSED ME OFF!

‘What did you just call us!?’ They all shrieked in uni-son.

‘I’m going to prove to you! That I can be Pikachu! YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!’ I snapped.

‘Humph!’ they all said and turned around and walked off. Cowards! But they deserved it!

‘I will show them...’ I muttered.

 

*GO PARK JI YEON! WOOOOOOOO!