Trouble..

OPPA! Make me a woman!

 

“Ji Yeon, are you sleeping during class!?” A voice asked furiously which caused me to startle. I leaned up straight on my seat and saw a figure standing in front of me while crossing their arms. I kept on blinking— trying to refocus my eyesight again... until I finally realized it was the teacher. I moaned annoyingly, and yet no one still bothers to wake me up. “You should know very well to not sleep during my classes Ji Yeon. Go and solve the problem on the board.” He instructed. I pouted my lips agitatedly and headed towards the front of the class. I could hear snickers coming from the other classmates, which made me very angry. I don’t know why, but today I’m not in a very great mood. I swear, if anybody gets on my nerves today... I will make them wish they were never alive. I starred at the blackboard for a second, trying to figure out how to answer it. However, I wasn’t quite sure... I slowly turned to the teacher and gave him my fake smile. He just stared at me emotionlessly, and impatient. I turned to look back at the class, who just smirked back with their evil grins.

Then there was Lee Hong Ki. He was sleeping too, but I don’t see the teacher ganging up on him. I then stared at the teacher again, who does this guy think he is? Why does he have to gang up on me and not him! The teacher then stole the chalk from my hand and answered the question himself. “You’re so slow Ji Yeon. You can go back to your desk now... and no more sleeping.” I pouted my lips agitatedly and walked back to my seat. I glared at Hong Ki who was probably in dream world right now, which gave me an idea. I ruffled through my pencil case and fished out my eraser. I closed one eye and aimed accurately for his forehead. I flicked the eraser and it went flying all the way over to his desk and it hit him on the forehead. He flinched and woke up straight away yelling “Yah!” as he woke up. The whole class starred at him, he who was still blank about the whole situation. I, on the other hand, was on the verge of dying from containing my laughter. I was on the verge of exploding.

~

It was finally break time, but because I slept during class the teacher sent me to the library to catch up on homework. I laid my books on the table and started working. I opened the text book to where the class was up to and read the questions. “What the hell does that mean?” I muttered to myself, and read the question again... and again. “Argh! It’s useless!” I shrieked, causing everyone in the library to stare at me. And the librarian to tell me to “Shh!”.

“Are you okay Ji Yeon?” A voice asked. It was Sunny. I brightly smiled— it felt like a light was shinning upon her. I grabbed her hand as she looked at me confused.

“Sunny! Help me!” I begged. She smiled and nodded and sat in front of me.

After 15 minutes of her tutoring me, I felt like I’ve grown smarter. The way she explains the questions are way better than the examples shown in the book. If Taec found out that I’m behind, then he would bound to get me a tutor. Taec must not know of this, since he has his job. He’s too busy. Suddenly, all the students around us were whispering. Strange, it’s not about me... but someone else. They all hurriedly got out of their seats and exited the library. Sunny and I became curious, “What’s going on?” I suspiciously asked. Sunny shrugged her arms, but suggested we go and see.

~

We followed the other students who were running to who knows where. We ended up at the front gates, everyone was crowding around which formed a semi circle. Sunny and I tried to squish through the crowd until we were finally at the front. I couldn’t believe my eyes,

“What is Hong Ki and Taemin doing!?” I whispered, shocked. There were a group of other boys from a different school, and there was Hong Ki and Taemin. Taemin saw me and jogged over towards me.”Yah! Taemin, what trouble are you getting into?” I asked furiously.

“It’s not me, it’s Hong Ki.” He excused himself, tugging onto my shirt. “Noona, what do we do?! I tried stopping him but he won’t listen to me—” suddenly Taemin got pulled back by one of the other boys.

“Well, look what we have here?” the guy smirked, looking at me and Sunny. He stepped forward and reached his hand out to Sunny but I slapped his hand.

“Don’t you dare.” I threatened—spreading my arms apart and stepped forward in front of Sunny. I’m seriously not in the mood for this. He smirked and moved closer.

“Or you’ll do what exactly—” the guy then got pulled back by Hong Ki and was furiously punched in the face. My mouth gasped shocked. And after that, the other two guys came in and went straight for Hong Ki. I stepped forward, but Taemin suddenly pulled me back and covered my eyes. All I could hear were the sounds of the punches and kicks... the grunts and groans. It was frightening listening to it, that I covered my hands onto Taemin’s.

 “Argggh!” A voice grunted, which sounded like Hong Ki’s voice.Is Hong Ki hurt?! I quickly took Taemin’s hands off and yelled out,

“Hong Ki!!”

 

------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, yes yes.. I know, I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A MILLION YEARS. It's been so long that I forgot what to write for the next chapter. I'm really sorry for the wait, I kept checking to see if anyone un-subscribed, but to those who didn't... THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT THIS STORY. Since it's the weekend, I just HAD to update. Now that I updated this fan fic, I feel the motivation to update my other ones... that I also haven't updated for million's of years T^T I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, please comment on what you think ^^!