Chapter 14

Love and Punishment

 

”Wind, you are allowed to go home now.” The doctor said, two days later, when he came into her room. Vincent was the only one in the room other than her. Since Wind was now awake Sarah and the three other guys had forced Aaron to go to a fan meeting since he had missed a lot of his work.

”Really!?” Wind asked excitedly. The doctor chuckled and nodded.

”Here are the painkillers. You are allowed to take three a day and if you get more pain you should come for a check up. If nothing then please come back in a month so I can check up on the wound.” Wind nodded and the doctor then left again after giving the bottle with painkillers to Vincent.

“You have to wait here until tonight so the reporters are gone.” Wind nodded.

“Okay.” Just then Mrs. Yan came in.

“Hello you two.” She greeted. Wind smiled. She really liked Mrs. Yan.

“Hey!” Wind greeted her back.

“Oh, hello Mrs. Yan, the doctor just said Wind is allowed to get out of the hospital and, as I just told Wind, I think it’s best to wait till tonight so the reporters are gone.” Vincent told her. Mrs. Yan smiled.

“Sure!”

 


 

“Hello everyone!” The MC said as he came on stage. The fans screamed. He laughed. “I know you’ve waited a long time for them so let’s just hurry and get them on stage!” Fahrenheit came onto the stage and the screaming became even louder. “Welcome Fahrenheit and good to see you all together again.”

“Thanks Tom, yeah Aaron couldn’t miss out anymore.” Jiro said laughing. Aaron just smiled.

“I’m sure all the fans are thrilled to see you Aaron, right?” He turned to the crowd who all cheered.

“Well thanks! Glad to be on the stage again.” Aaron answered.

“Let’s start the interview since I’m sure many of the fans have tons of questions for you all!” Tom turned to the audience and went down to one of them. “Do you have a question you want to ask one of them?” The girl nodded.

“When will your next concert be and when will you send out the fifth album?”

“We haven’t quite found a date for our next concert yet but it’ll probably be next month if our schedule allows it. About the fifth album we’re about to find songs and going to start record it as soon as we have all the songs.” Calvin gave them his famous sunshine smile.

“I have a question for Aaron if that’s okay?” The next girl asked.

“Sure.”

“Are you together with Wind?” Aaron was a little taken aback by the straightforward question but was quick at gaining his posture again.

“Well…” Aaron didn’t know quite what to say and could see all the curious fans wait for his answer. “We’re not together.”

“Aww.” Many of the fans said disappointed.

“But will you be together soon?” The straightforward girl asked. Aaron chuckled.

“Who knows…? Only time can tell.” The fans had to satisfy themselves with that answer since the MC continued to the next question.

 


 

“So tired…” Aaron said as he sunk down in the car seat as the four of them was driven home to his place where his mother was going to have dinner ready for them.

“Oh yeah, about you and Wind, have you thought about how you want to confess to her yet?” Calvin asked as Jiro and Chun also looked at Aaron curiously. Aaron sighed and shook his head.

“What!? You haven’t thought of it since last time we asked!?”

“Relax Jiro! If you keep talking in that pitch we’ll all go deaf!” Chun said as he rubbed his ear. He was seated beside Jiro. Jiro smiled apologizing to him.

“Why don’t we help you think of ways to confess?” Calvin asked after a little while.

“Good idea.” Jiro said agreeing with Calvin’s suggestion.

“Yeah maybe we can give you some ideas.” Chun also agreed. Aaron thought for a moment before he sighed and nodded.

“Guess it would be good with some help…” The three other smiled.

 


 

“Welcome to the Yan household Wind!” Mrs. Yan said as Vincent pulled in and stopped the car at the gate to the house. Wind smiled as she looked at the pretty house. Vincent took Wind’s luggage as Mrs. Yan showed Wind in.

“Mom is that you?” A girl, only a few years younger than Wind, came running down the stairs. “Oh, you must be Wind right?” She asked when she noticed it wasn’t only her mother who came. Wind smiled and nodded.

“Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too! You can call me Yan Mei.” Wind nodded.

“Can you show her her new room while I go prepare the food so it’s ready to when your brother, Jiro, Chun and Calvin comes?” Yan Mei nodded and smiled as she took Winds hand and showed her up the stairs.

“Come with me then I’ll show you your room!”

“I’ll help you!” Vincent said and followed Mrs. Yan out in the kitchen.

 


 

“Mom we’re back!” Aaron shouted as the four of them entered the house. Mrs. Yan came out from the kitchen with a big plate of food. She smiled to them.

“That’s good! The food is almost ready so you can just go in and sit down. Ai Lin and your sister are already seated at the table.” The guys went into the dinning room where Wind and Yan Mei where chatting away.  They both smiled and greeted the guys as they entered the room. 



 

Note: I don't really know what Aaron's sisters name is so I just called her Yan Mei... XD If any of you know her name please write it in the comments and I'll edit it :) 

I'm sorry for the long wait in updating >.< I've been so busy with school work and such... =.= One of my teachers thought it would be fun to give us a hand-in as homework to everyone of his lessons >.< Luckily it's stopped now since we went to the principal and told her (It was our history teacher, but since it's a subject where our grade is given on how much we say and not what we write the principal told us not to do the hand-ins) 

I'll try to finish the two last chapters tomorrow :D Hope you're not too mad at me for not updating so often =.=